Crootin heating up

Advertisement
after the DSJ debacle, I'm like Dav Chapelle in that R Kelly skit where in order to believe Flowe is signing, I need to see a video of him verbally saying he will sign with miami, two forms of government ID, a police officer there to verify the whole thing, four or five of my buddies and Stefan takin notes, and Flowe's grandma to confirm his identity
"That's my Justin, always peein on somebody"

Manny needs to cut out the hype. He didn't live up to it and now it sounds sad. Get who you get and beat the crap out of some teams. Stop the splash and glitter let the broken bones and heart sell the story. Show up in frigging row boat until you can out coach the at least everyone below Clemson.

Advertisement
Heard a rumor we getting Flowe and Knighton.... hs coach i know is real cool with manny coached one of our seniors said manny was saying the recruiting is going to pick up and Miami is going to have some big things in play so be excited! Manny told him he thinks we really can land Flowe which is crazy but hey I’m just the messenger. Also heard Flowe May be committing Friday as well heard Rohan effect is really in play. Now I still think the Clemson visit was too much i know this coach is real connected with Miami so we’ll see.
(PS - everybody will think I’m trolling let’s revisit this after signing day)
Shoot your shot

Just because you're gullible & believe everything you read doesn't mean I am too.

All this nonsense about Fleming is just people grasping hard to justify the move the staff made, it's called overcompensating.

Yall wanna attack the kid to make yourselves feel better about a questionable decision that yall not really as on board with as you pretend to claim, that's why you ****ers are going so hard to find every reason possible to justify it lol.

Let me ask you, if this was really the case with Fleming, then why did they invite him to Paradise? Why continue to recruit him the whole time, why not just drop him as soon as this so called incident happened?? No one would've been mad or questioned the staff if the dropped a kid for allegedly putting his hands on a girl, so why did they wait until they secured a replacement before they moved on from him?

It's bogus AF, you mean to tell me a 17 year old black kid in Miami beat up a girl & wasn't arrested for it, wasn't kicked off the team, played the entire season, was recruited & visited campus multiple times & it never made the news??? LMAO!

Just yesterday there was a concerted effort to tear the kid down, call him lazy, poor work ethic, bad route runner, bad attitude, pure Diva & now today he's a supposed woman beater... Funny how none of that never seemed to pop up until he took an OV to Nebraska... Interesting.

Look, I've moved on I don't care about the topic anymore, this sh*t is all done for yall so that yall feel better about the staffs decision. This is what yall need so just eat it up, but please stop trying to force me to drink the Kool-Aid on yall behalf. My opinion comes from people who coach the kid directly & his fellow teammates that are with him everyday, if yall wanna turn the kid into Antonio Brown & burn him in effigy so you can feel more secure in your worship of the staff then you go right ahead & knock yourselves out.

Just be happy with everything they're doing & stop trying pick fights with me because I have my own opinion, yall are better off waiting until you see the product on the field next season rather than crowing them prematurely, but that's a decision you can make on your own.

bro just stop you don’t know what you talking about that’s exactly why they dropped him.... my post wasn’t to **** on him at all kids a baller but he has off the field issues... this incident obviously caused Miami to drop him no way miami just out the blue drops a kid from the west

Advertisement
December wouldn’t feel right without:
Lexus December to Remember
Mariah Carey Christmas album
CIS pop up insiders

But honestly even if it was true. Historically this staff has been way off with their “feelings” (and I’m all for confidence but they come off as delusions.)

These are the same staffers that thought they were landing Campbell and or Surtain a long with numerous other recruits over the years. Without any real tangible reason other than their “gut feelings”.

When/if they actually start getting these “gut feelings” right. I will put more stock into these threads.

Just because you're gullible & believe everything you read doesn't mean I am too.

All this nonsense about Fleming is just people grasping hard to justify the move the staff made, it's called overcompensating.

Yall wanna attack the kid to make yourselves feel better about a questionable decision that yall not really as on board with as you pretend to claim, that's why you ****ers are going so hard to find every reason possible to justify it lol.

Let me ask you, if this was really the case with Fleming, then why did they invite him to Paradise? Why continue to recruit him the whole time, why not just drop him as soon as this so called incident happened?? No one would've been mad or questioned the staff if the dropped a kid for allegedly putting his hands on a girl, so why did they wait until they secured a replacement before they moved on from him?

It's bogus AF, you mean to tell me a 17 year old black kid in Miami beat up a girl & wasn't arrested for it, wasn't kicked off the team, played the entire season, was recruited & visited campus multiple times & it never made the news??? LMAO!

Just yesterday there was a concerted effort to tear the kid down, call him lazy, poor work ethic, bad route runner, bad attitude, pure Diva & now today he's a supposed woman beater... Funny how none of that never seemed to pop up until he took an OV to Nebraska... Interesting.

Look, I've moved on I don't care about the topic anymore, this sh*t is all done for yall so that yall feel better about the staffs decision. This is what yall need so just eat it up, but please stop trying to force me to drink the Kool-Aid on yall behalf. My opinion comes from people who coach the kid directly & his fellow teammates that are with him everyday, if yall wanna turn the kid into Antonio Brown & burn him in effigy so you can feel more secure in your worship of the staff then you go right ahead & knock yourselves out.

Just be happy with everything they're doing & stop trying pick fights with me because I have my own opinion, yall are better off waiting until you see the product on the field next season rather than crowing them prematurely, but that's a decision you can make on your own.
Fuqin post of the year right here...straight facts and common sense. Some fans use excuses why kids got dropped to feel better about it and damage the kid in the process cause they are low key upset about it.

bro just stop you don’t know what you talking about that’s exactly why they dropped him.... my post wasn’t to **** on him at all kids a baller but he has off the field issues... this incident obviously caused Miami to drop him no way miami just out the blue drops a kid from the west
"No way Miami just out the blue drops a kid from the west."

Spoken like someone that still actually has a drop of faith in these idiot coaches ability to recruit and make intelligent decision regarding personnel.
With this staff there are going to be lots of things that have/will happen that you didn't think we'd have a chance at doing.

Advertisement

I have to reply to this post again....slurpers and orange and green **** glasses sweaty nerds please read this post. Stop worshipping the staff they will make a ton of mistakes we will call out. Fleming can ball period

Every year, this happens. Our resident porsters always prescribe a deeper meaning and conspiracy to every L we take. **** is annoying AF. Then if say "hey guys, it's not that. It's not that deep or it's actually not true" you are destroyed because you are in revolt against the staph and the perception that we are actually going to be better at this. I don't think it's farfetched to believe that kids troll the **** out of schools; we've seen it. But a lot of times kids get dragged because the fans can't deal with the cognitive dissonance. Campbell comes to mind. He was NEVER coming here. Never ever. But because we had some insider porsters and some rainbow and butterfly fanboys that hyped it up as if he was, he turned into the bad guy. Not the corner coach that spent his whole life with him that couldn't convince him to stay. It was Campbell's fault. We never learn, LCE

Advertisement
Why didn't they drop him when it allegedly happened?

I don't know what I'm talking about but I'm a MNW alum & related to one of the coaches on MNW staff, yeah okay lol.

Let's ask Coach Edwards, Coach Harris, Coach Juste, Coach Pittman & Coach Vern what they feel about this so called "incident"...

I'm not going back & forth with yall about this anymore, yall keep pushing any narrative you need to make yourselves feel better. Please don't say sh*t else to me about it anymore I sincerely don't give a fck what yall have to say about it.

I don't know what I'm talking about but I'm a MNW alum & related to one of the coaches on MNW staff, yeah okay lol.

Let's ask Coach Edwards, Coach Harris, Coach Juste, Coach Pittman & Coach Vern what they feel about this so called "incident"...

I'm not going back & forth with yall about this anymore, yall keep pushing any narrative you need to make yourselves feel better. Please don't say sh*t else to me about it anymore I sincerely don't give a fck what yall have to say about it.
Okay dude so what happened then since you got all the insider knowledge?

And when you went to the west?
He beat up a girl & we dropped him, you got it, you're right.

I'm done with this man, move on. 👍
im really asking you got more west connects than i do both my parents went to the west and i have family that went there but you in with the coaches so what’s the real word then bro....

Advertisement
Back