Crootin heating up

Advertisement
Why didn't they drop him when it allegedly happened?

I don't know what I'm talking about but I'm a MNW alum & related to one of the coaches on MNW staff, yeah okay lol.

Let's ask Coach Edwards, Coach Harris, Coach Juste, Coach Pittman & Coach Vern what they feel about this so called "incident"...

I'm not going back & forth with yall about this anymore, yall keep pushing any narrative you need to make yourselves feel better. Please don't say sh*t else to me about it anymore I sincerely don't give a fck what yall have to say about it.

Miami Central 4 Life

Advertisement
To this day, still the best troll job I’ve ever seen. He did all that and then just straight up ghosted after NSD lmao. Even though I’m sure he is back and just under another username. Good times indeed.
No, If I remember correctly he said his adios the day before NSD, that‘s when I finally woke up and new he was bull****.

I have to reply to this post again....slurpers and orange and green **** glasses sweaty nerds please read this post. Stop worshipping the staff they will make a ton of mistakes we will call out. Fleming can ball period

So you take the word of a random CIS poster over the word of another random CIS poster and claim either of them as FACTS?

#DopesGonnaDope

look a big huge question about manny when he got this job was could he recruit ... and would he make it a priority. Because he was not a good recruiter previously. And so far, it looks like it hasn’t been a priority, not well managed, and not good.

So not sure why anyone would give him the benefit of the doubt on this stuff. We’ve seen head corches botch local recruiting over and over and over since Clappy days.

Advertisement
look a big huge question about manny when he got this job was could he recruit ... and would he make it a priority. Because he was not a good recruiter previously. And so far, it looks like it hasn’t been a priority, not well managed, and not good.

So not sure why anyone would give him the benefit of the doubt on this stuff. We’ve seen head corches botch local recruiting over and over and over since Clappy days.

Right - like you have CB AND Safeties coach and neither one of them is particularly good at recruiting. Do we even know who our best recruiter is?

So you take the word of a random CIS poster over the word of another random CIS poster and claim either of them as FACTS?

#DopesGonnaDope
They are facts just read it....common sense man LCE ain't going to bs man. U read one guys post and u can read the facts while the other is emotional....the emotions are screaming through the texts.

He's never been able to recruit and people thought that would change with how many Manny disciples on the coaching staff? Knew it would be a disaster

Advertisement
They are facts just read it....common sense man LCE ain't going to bs man. U read one guys post and u can read the facts while the other is emotional....the emotions are screaming through the texts.

No they are NOT facts ... they are opinions and assumptions based upon hearsay on BOTH sides.

Others say Flemming has "issues" and LCE says he does not .... the truth likely lies somewhere in between.

COMMON SENSE says we wouldn't dump a kid unless a) he was being replaced by someone better which nobody really thinks is the case, or b) the kid did something to turn off the staff. Maybe the staff did something to turn off the kid but when he's looking at lower/mid tier P5 schools then COMMON SENSE says he's done something that isn't ideal.

No they are NOT facts ... they are opinions and assumptions based upon hearsay on BOTH sides.

Others say Flemming has "issues" and LCE says he does not .... the truth likely lies somewhere in between.

COMMON SENSE says we wouldn't dump a kid unless a) he was being replaced by someone better which nobody really thinks is the case, or b) the kid did something to turn off the staff. Maybe the staff did something to turn off the kid but when he's looking at lower/mid tier P5 schools then COMMON SENSE says he's done something that isn't ideal.
I trust LCE and this staohs retarded at recruiting so facts

Advertisement
He's never been able to recruit and people thought that would change with how many Manny disciples on the coaching staff? Knew it would be a disaster

Yeah their first signing day was a real catastrophe.

Oh wait...

Advertisement
Back