Crootin heating up

Advertisement
Just because you're gullible & believe everything you read doesn't mean I am too.

All this nonsense about Fleming is just people grasping hard to justify the move the staff made, it's called overcompensating.

Yall wanna attack the kid to make yourselves feel better about a questionable decision that yall not really as on board with as you pretend to claim, that's why you ****ers are going so hard to find every reason possible to justify it lol.

Let me ask you, if this was really the case with Fleming, then why did they invite him to Paradise? Why continue to recruit him the whole time, why not just drop him as soon as this so called incident happened?? No one would've been mad or questioned the staff if the dropped a kid for allegedly putting his hands on a girl, so why did they wait until they secured a replacement before they moved on from him?

It's bogus AF, you mean to tell me a 17 year old black kid in Miami beat up a girl & wasn't arrested for it, wasn't kicked off the team, played the entire season, was recruited & visited campus multiple times & it never made the news??? LMAO!

Just yesterday there was a concerted effort to tear the kid down, call him lazy, poor work ethic, bad route runner, bad attitude, pure Diva & now today he's a supposed woman beater... Funny how none of that never seemed to pop up until he took an OV to Nebraska... Interesting.

Look, I've moved on I don't care about the topic anymore, this sh*t is all done for yall so that yall feel better about the staffs decision. This is what yall need so just eat it up, but please stop trying to force me to drink the Kool-Aid on yall behalf. My opinion comes from people who coach the kid directly & his fellow teammates that are with him everyday, if yall wanna turn the kid into Antonio Brown & burn him in effigy so you can feel more secure in your worship of the staff then you go right ahead & knock yourselves out.

Just be happy with everything they're doing & stop trying pick fights with me because I have my own opinion, yall are better off waiting until you see the product on the field next season rather than crowing them prematurely, but that's a decision you can make on your own.

wait! he's black??? huh.
:ibis-roflmao-sm3:

All kidding aside, i'm not inside on this one, but the circumstances suggest there's more to the story than just "we dropped him or "he dropped us."

But you'd know better than i would on Fleming so I'll just shut up and listen.

There is like 10 guys I trust on this site when it comes to recruiting and the top two are LCE and gogeta....I value there opinion regarding prospects especially prospects from sfla.....they have been right throughout the years and have resumes are stacked.....have they been wrong before yea but that's the nature of the beast

Advertisement
Advertisement
Right - like you have CB AND Safeties coach and neither one of them is particularly good at recruiting. Do we even know who our best recruiter is?
Our RB coach is almost certainly our best recruiter. Enos may be second best. Not sure we have a third best. This staff is not built for recruiting. Not sure what it is built for, tbh.

Heard a rumor we getting Flowe and Knighton.... hs coach i know is real cool with manny coached one of our seniors said manny was saying the recruiting is going to pick up and Miami is going to have some big things in play so be excited! Manny told him he thinks we really can land Flowe which is crazy but hey I’m just the messenger. Also heard Flowe May be committing Friday as well heard Rohan effect is really in play. Now I still think the Clemson visit was too much i know this coach is real connected with Miami so we’ll see.
(PS - everybody will think I’m trolling let’s revisit this after signing day)

BUMP

Heard a rumor we getting Flowe and Knighton.... hs coach i know is real cool with manny coached one of our seniors said manny was saying the recruiting is going to pick up and Miami is going to have some big things in play so be excited! Manny told him he thinks we really can land Flowe which is crazy but hey I’m just the messenger. Also heard Flowe May be committing Friday as well heard Rohan effect is really in play. Now I still think the Clemson visit was too much i know this coach is real connected with Miami so we’ll see.
(PS - everybody will think I’m trolling let’s revisit this after signing day)

502450E3-D15C-4E37-A1A9-279DDAE1B3BF.gif

Advertisement
I trust @Liberty City El knows what happened when it comes to Flemming.

In the 247 podcast posted here a few days back, they said that Miami got the feeling that he was playing games and wouldn't give a firm commitment. Still planned on taking visits. Seemed like it was a mutual parting. They definitely wanted him but weren't going to be left with their **** in their hands if he decided to go elsewhere, so quickly moved to plan B and let Fleming know that they were looking too and spot was not guaranteed. If the podcast guys are to be believed, then good on Miami (and Diaz) for not allowing itself to get played.

In the 247 podcast posted here a few days back, they said that Miami got the feeling that he was playing games and wouldn't give a firm commitment. Still planned on taking visits. Seemed like it was a mutual parting. They definitely wanted him but weren't going to be left with their **** in their hands if he decided to go elsewhere, so quickly moved to plan B and let Fleming know that they were looking too and spot was not guaranteed. If the podcast guys are to be believed, then good on Miami (and Diaz) for not allowing itself to get played.

If that’s what happened then I agree. However, I’m not sure that’s the case. Either way, time to move on.

Advertisement
Flowe could have easily went to powerhouse school like most these kids do these days. He stayed in upland and still went off and solidified himself as one of the best In the country.

Wouldn't say catastrophic but not what it could have been.
Can it even fairly be considered a honeymoon class, when we hired the HC from within and half the staff stayed the same???? Meaning, it wasn't some new HC outsider that came in and made a splash, most, if not all the class already had contact with Manny...

Advertisement
Back