Crootin heating up

Advertisement
Heard a rumor we getting Flowe and Knighton.... hs coach i know is real cool with manny coached one of our seniors said manny was saying the recruiting is going to pick up and Miami is going to have some big things in play so be excited! Manny told him he thinks we really can land Flowe which is crazy but hey I’m just the messenger. Also heard Flowe May be committing Friday as well heard Rohan effect is really in play. Now I still think the Clemson visit was too much i know this coach is real connected with Miami so we’ll see.
(PS - everybody will think I’m trolling let’s revisit this after signing day)
1574436767737.gif

Heard a rumor we getting Flowe and Knighton.... hs coach i know is real cool with manny coached one of our seniors said manny was saying the recruiting is going to pick up and Miami is going to have some big things in play so be excited! Manny told him he thinks we really can land Flowe which is crazy but hey I’m just the messenger. Also heard Flowe May be committing Friday as well heard Rohan effect is really in play. Now I still think the Clemson visit was too much i know this coach is real connected with Miami so we’ll see.
(PS - everybody will think I’m trolling let’s revisit this after signing day)

One down and one to go. And if Miami gets Flowe you will be inducted into the Canesinsight hall of Fame with @JMR13 and @caneinorlando .Let's do this!

One down and one to go. And if Miami gets Flowe you will be inducted into the Canesinsight hall of Fame with @JMR13 and @caneinorlando .Let's do this!
I never said we were without a doubt getting Flowe....I just wanted people to know we weren't out of it at all....Hence my "Don't bet any $$ on him "Not coming".....he seemed to be Thouroughly enjoying himself...

Advertisement
I never said we were without a doubt getting Flowe....I just wanted people to know we weren't out of it at all....Hence my "Don't bet any $$ on him "Not coming".....he seemed to be Thouroughly enjoying himself...
yup and you and @JMR13 and now ray are the only ones who have consistently said that it's not crazy and that we are in the game for Flowe. Sure he mught end up not coming but if he does none of you will be surprised.

fSGaBdul.png.jpeg

Flowe may not come here...but @JMR13 has been saying that we have a shot. He called almost a month ago that Flowe would not even visit bag school Georgia and lo and behold Clemson mod today confirmed that. He believes that this is a Clemson and Miami battle and that we are in it. I'm a believer too... DOES NOT MEAN WE GET HIM.. but as of this point it won't be a shock.

Advertisement
Miami has everything he wants except proving he can compete for nattys and 10+win seasons

Kid can be what changes the landscape and maybe helps us land a stud or two who wanna be teammates with him

Advertisement
So it’s on par with the everyone else saying he had off the field issues... it’s he just did something really stu

It’s a rumor cuz i don’t know if it’s true lol but yes i was told that manny told the coach, flowe is really into play more than we know so we’ll see that a lil better?
So, you spread a rumor as gospel & when confronted about said rumor, you backpedal? You were confident in you OP, now you want people to know, it's JUST a rumor.

If you going to speak on it, say it with your chest.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back