Crootin heating up

This ain’t about OP dropping knowledge, this is about Internet cred... teenagers do it on Instagram, cane fans do it on Canesinsight... Manny doesn’t know **** about where Flowe head is at..all he has is hope and he spreads hope to the masses and OP caught a wind of it....It looks good for crootin to be in play for the best linebacker in the nation. That’s all that is ... Vets like LCE can smell bull**** from a mile away as can I

@Liberty City El crootin season is the most wonderful time of the year...

Last edited:
Advertisement
This ain’t about OP dropping knowledge, this is about Internet cred... teenagers do it on Instagram, cane fans do it on Canesinsight... Manny doesn’t know **** about where Flowe head is at..all he has is hope and he spreads hope to the masses and OP caught a wind of it....It looks good for crootin to be in play for the best linebacker in the nation. That’s all that is ... Vets like LCE can smell bull**** from a mile away as can I

Who gettin that FSU job? Who have you lobbied for?

"No way Miami just out the blue drops a kid from the west."

Spoken like someone that still actually has a drop of faith in these idiot coaches ability to recruit and make intelligent decision regarding personnel.
With this staff there are going to be lots of things that have/will happen that you didn't think we'd have a chance at doing.
I’m saying i don’t think they do that from an optics point with the heavy class of kids from the 21 class

Advertisement
Just because you're gullible & believe everything you read doesn't mean I am too.

All this nonsense about Fleming is just people grasping hard to justify the move the staff made, it's called overcompensating.

Yall wanna attack the kid to make yourselves feel better about a questionable decision that yall not really as on board with as you pretend to claim, that's why you ****ers are going so hard to find every reason possible to justify it lol.

Let me ask you, if this was really the case with Fleming, then why did they invite him to Paradise? Why continue to recruit him the whole time, why not just drop him as soon as this so called incident happened?? No one would've been mad or questioned the staff if the dropped a kid for allegedly putting his hands on a girl, so why did they wait until they secured a replacement before they moved on from him?

It's bogus AF, you mean to tell me a 17 year old black kid in Miami beat up a girl & wasn't arrested for it, wasn't kicked off the team, played the entire season, was recruited & visited campus multiple times & it never made the news??? LMAO!

Just yesterday there was a concerted effort to tear the kid down, call him lazy, poor work ethic, bad route runner, bad attitude, pure Diva & now today he's a supposed woman beater... Funny how none of that never seemed to pop up until he took an OV to Nebraska... Interesting.

Look, I've moved on I don't care about the topic anymore, this sh*t is all done for yall so that yall feel better about the staffs decision. This is what yall need so just eat it up, but please stop trying to force me to drink the Kool-Aid on yall behalf. My opinion comes from people who coach the kid directly & his fellow teammates that are with him everyday, if yall wanna turn the kid into Antonio Brown & burn him in effigy so you can feel more secure in your worship of the staff then you go right ahead & knock yourselves out.

Just be happy with everything they're doing & stop trying pick fights with me because I have my own opinion, yall are better off waiting until you see the product on the field next season rather than crowing them prematurely, but that's a decision you can make on your own.

If it’s Dade County HS Info about kids or teams I’m riding with Liberty.

I’m saying i don’t think they do that from an optics point with the heavy class of kids from the 21 class
But you're missing the fact that these coaches, particularly Stubbs recruiting WRs, Banda recruiting S, Rumph recruiting CB, Patke recruiting whatever the **** he does (it appears like literally nothing), Diaz recruiting LBs deserve literally 0 trust when it comes to recruiting. It really is that simple. Like at least Diaz runs a good defense and Rumph coaches up CBs well. The rest, why the **** are they even on staff, and why should we expect them to suddenly change at recruiting out of the blue when they have done essentially nothing but fail at it their entire career?

If you're only real stance is essentially "I doubt this staff would be stupid enough do that" regarding recruiting, then you have no defense.

I just told you the kid did something very stupid... it’s the garbage stuff you see from UF players lol and imma leave it at that it’s a reason he going all the way to Nebraska and not anywhere else
lol so he beat up his girlfriend hahaha

Listen to this man, recruiting vets know what time it is..

Advertisement
I just told you the kid did something very stupid... it’s the garbage stuff you see from UF players lol and imma leave it at that it’s a reason he going all the way to Nebraska and not anywhere else
So THAAAATTTS who has been using my credit card.

Just because you're gullible & believe everything you read doesn't mean I am too.

All this nonsense about Fleming is just people grasping hard to justify the move the staff made, it's called overcompensating.

Yall wanna attack the kid to make yourselves feel better about a questionable decision that yall not really as on board with as you pretend to claim, that's why you ****ers are going so hard to find every reason possible to justify it lol.

Let me ask you, if this was really the case with Fleming, then why did they invite him to Paradise? Why continue to recruit him the whole time, why not just drop him as soon as this so called incident happened?? No one would've been mad or questioned the staff if the dropped a kid for allegedly putting his hands on a girl, so why did they wait until they secured a replacement before they moved on from him?

It's bogus AF, you mean to tell me a 17 year old black kid in Miami beat up a girl & wasn't arrested for it, wasn't kicked off the team, played the entire season, was recruited & visited campus multiple times & it never made the news??? LMAO!

Just yesterday there was a concerted effort to tear the kid down, call him lazy, poor work ethic, bad route runner, bad attitude, pure Diva & now today he's a supposed woman beater... Funny how none of that never seemed to pop up until he took an OV to Nebraska... Interesting.

Look, I've moved on I don't care about the topic anymore, this sh*t is all done for yall so that yall feel better about the staffs decision. This is what yall need so just eat it up, but please stop trying to force me to drink the Kool-Aid on yall behalf. My opinion comes from people who coach the kid directly & his fellow teammates that are with him everyday, if yall wanna turn the kid into Antonio Brown & burn him in effigy so you can feel more secure in your worship of the staff then you go right ahead & knock yourselves out.

Just be happy with everything they're doing & stop trying pick fights with me because I have my own opinion, yall are better off waiting until you see the product on the field next season rather than crowing them prematurely, but that's a decision you can make on your own.

Just a couple of questions.

Did anyone specify the timeframe for this alleged woman-beating?

And is it possible that it is just now coming to anyone's attention? Wouldn't be the first time that it took a while for something to come to light.

No agenda here, just asking.

And let's not pretend that cops really care about non-gun-violence in the hood.

Advertisement

Like I always say. Pen to paper

Go away dude. You’re such a weirdo.

I don’t think OP is trolling on purpose. He said that he got the information from a plug that knows Manny. Manny and his staff are the most gullible staff in the nation. I totally believe he THINKS he’s getting both when in reality we are probably 3rd for both. Kids stay trolling Manny and this staff.
This

Advertisement
Gotta love people saying things like this staff does this , this staff is famous for , ect ect . Literally we have had THIS staff for 10 months . There is very little to no pattern with this staff anyone can make as we haven't even this class sign a real class yet . Seriously doubt Manny told this to anyone though doesn't mean I am calling the OP a liar . Just the person he knows is either a liar or an idiot .

Gotta love people saying things like this staff does this , this staff is famous for , ect ect . Literally we have had THIS staff for 10 months . There is very little to no pattern with this staff anyone can make as we haven't even this class sign a real class yet . Seriously doubt Manny told this to anyone though doesn't mean I am calling the OP a liar . Just the person he knows is either a liar or an idiot .
The defensive staff has been here for 4 years

Advertisement
Back