Corey Gaynor commits to Miami

Lol at anyone ing about stars for a kid in the hardest position to evaluate..McDermott was a borderline 5 star and that's about as far as that needs to go

Advertisement
For those wondering about how he performs against top competition, below are his game clips against Dillard. They have numerous Power 5 caliber DL, including Jon Ford and Jordan Wright.

[HUDL]video/3/3779911/57dcb5da5caa580cd8276213[/HUDL]

And here is a tweet from a Dillard coach:

[TWEET]803232606410055681[/TWEET]

He's definitely mean spirited, which we need. Comp looked tiny on that film so hard to know what **** do when he faces the Jernigan of this world.

Advertisement
For those wondering about how he performs against top competition, below are his game clips against Dillard. They have numerous Power 5 caliber DL, including Jon Ford and Jordan Wright.

He's a little dirty, and I like that, like a lot. He's driving people back and not stopping on the play until they get driven into the ground! I've never been excited about OL films,but I'm super excited Richt picked him up. This is one of those Butch Davis' eye pick ups. It will go unnoticed until he's in the NFL.

**** the stars you want to be a top offensive line? You want to intimidate defensive lines? You want to be a **** good rushing team? You want a new attitude here? Get a kid like this who is a brawler and will no doubt make some opponents quit while facing him. Glad to have him

Advertisement
Did any of you actually watch film or just see his name and google his stars? Kid blocked every play till whistle, hit one guy and kept driving him back or moved to the next one. Looked for contact every chance he could. I'll take that in a OL any day of the week.

Can't teach aggressiveness. My old football coach used to say, "if they don't bite as puppies, they ain't gonna bite." You want that mean streak on the offensive line, because even if he doesn't start, he'll drive the defense crazy on scout team and make them even meaner come game time.

I coach O line and I love this kid!! This is what you want. He will naturally put on 10 to 20 pounds just with age. If hes going to play center we are lucky we got him!

Advertisement
I coach O line and I love this kid!! This is what you want. He will naturally put on 10 to 20 pounds just with age. If hes going to play center we are lucky we got him!

nasty kid. has baby fat. once the s & c and coaching kicks in, he will prob be a nice player for us.

BEAST!

Pancaked Wright and Ford in that clip

Advertisement
Kid reminds me of David Andrews who played at UGA 2 years ago and is now the starting center for the Patriots

Advertisement
Back