Corey Gaynor commits to Miami

View as article
For those wondering about how he performs against top competition, below are his game clips against Dillard. They have numerous Power 5 caliber DL, including Jon Ford and Jordan Wright.

[HUDL]video/3/3779911/57dcb5da5caa580cd8276213[/HUDL]

And here is a tweet from a Dillard coach:

[TWEET]803232606410055681[/TWEET]
Good **** right here.

Curious what [MENTION=1279]gogeta4[/MENTION] thinks

Looked like he put Ford and Wright on their *** back to back plays

Advertisement
s
For those wondering about how he performs against top competition, below are his game clips against Dillard. They have numerous Power 5 caliber DL, including Jon Ford and Jordan Wright.

Good **** right here.

Curious what [MENTION=1279]gogeta4[/MENTION] thinks

i spoke about him before in the thread where ZBROD was crying that he sucks because he didn't transfer to STA or Heritage.

As an interior prospect this is the film you want to see. No wall-off blocks..Dude is punishing mo fos.. No taking it easy cause they are smaller...F that..let me bend em back then choke slam a few while at it. They said he didn't play against good comp...like I said in the other thread..he's driving a kid were recruiting at Dillard of the screen then Pancaking his ***. Had he REALLY transferred to STA last year or something he would have the bigger offers and more stars. But he stayed at Douglas and committed early. College coaches weren't going to pull in to Douglas this late in the game checking on any body else....and likely we had a coach at the dillard game or someone tipped them off to him. He has a Feliciano feel to him on that note...a kid who wanted to be a cane. Now pair him with Slaton as an interior prospect and you got two dudes that will jump Gerald Willis after practice.

I still think our oline is too soft. Need some tough guys in there.

Advertisement
Last edited:
This kid has good feet, nasty intentions, good motor,& strong enough to move interior kids that are P5 prospects. Doesn't look big enough for OG but C that can pull and get out for the screen game.

s

Good **** right here.

Curious what @gogeta4 thinks

i spoke about him before in the thread where ZBROD was crying that he sucks because he didn't transfer to STA or Heritage.

As an interior prospect this is the film you want to see. No wall-off blocks..Dude is punishing mo fos.. No taking it easy cause they are smaller...F that..let me bend em back then choke slam a few while at it. They said he didn't play against good comp...like I said in the other thread..he's driving a kid were recruiting at Dillard of the screen then Pancaking his ***. Had he REALLY transferred to STA last year or something he would have the bigger offers and more stars. But he stayed at Douglas and committed early. College coaches weren't going to pull in to Douglas this late in the game checking on any body else....and likely we had a coach at the dillard game or someone tipped them off to him. He has a Feliciano feel to him on that note...a kid who wanted to be a cane. Now pair him with Slaton as an interior prospect and you got two dudes that will jump Gerald Willis after practice.

I still think our oline is too soft. Need some tough guys in there.

Good stuff.

I remember thinking how nasty Gall was in high school and being extremely hopeful for him, especially when he shut down that USC commit playing RT.

Problem was Gall was pretty weak in the weight room and it showed on the field. This kid looks mean and he's strong as an ox.

Advertisement
this kid plays like he's mad at somebody. his Nastiness in the Finish reminds me a bit of Vince Wilfork's hs highlights at OL (no that is not a comparison just saying this kid got nasty dog in em)

Advertisement
If the coaches are going to use Gaynor as a guard and still are looking for a big physical center this kid might be worth looking at....strong as he benches 375 already. Has good athletic ability vertical is above agerage for a 300 pounder as is short shuttle.

Orlando Nike Combine February 2016
Oistin Jones...17...C/G...FL....Dunbar (FL)....6-3(ht)...296(wt)....5.54(40)....4.98(short shuttle)...27.5(vertical)....80.97(SPARQ)

Oistin Jones - Hudl

Last edited:
Love the film.

Dude had offers from Pitt and WVU - two ranked programs. Not worried about the stars at all.

Advertisement
If the coaches are going to use Gaynor as a guard and still are looking for a big physical center this kid might be worth looking at....strong as he benches 375 already. Has good athletic ability vertical is above agerage for a 300 pounder as is short shuttle.

Orlando Nike Combine February 2016
Oistin Jones...17...C/G...FL....Dunbar (FL)....6-3(ht)...296(wt)....5.54(40)....4.98(short shuttle)...27.5(vertical)....80.97(SPARQ)

Oistin Jones - Hudl

Are you a former college coach or scout? The detailed information I have not seen anywhere. We have excellent people on future prospects here but the detail you give is super.

A nasty tough OL sets the tone for the entire team. Remember that. I don't need a bunch of primadonna OL who run well in gym shorts but play like pvssies. Get me some guys who play OL like a pack of hungry wolves attacking a wounded deer.

A nasty tough OL sets the tone for the entire team. Remember that. I don't need a bunch of primadonna OL who run well in gym shorts but play like pvssies. Get me some guys who play OL like a pack of hungry wolves attacking a wounded deer.

good one!

[TWEET]806206784797085696[/TWEET]

Wow, Gaynor's coach used to be the football coach at my high school. I had him for a Sports Medicine class. Small world.

Advertisement
Back