Corey Gaynor commits to Miami

Advertisement
For those wondering about how he performs against top competition, below are his game clips against Dillard. They have numerous Power 5 caliber DL, including Jon Ford and Jordan Wright.

[HUDL]video/3/3779911/57dcb5da5caa580cd8276213[/HUDL]

And here is a tweet from a Dillard coach:

[TWEET]803232606410055681[/TWEET]

BEAST!

Pancaked Wright and Ford in that clip

:q3XKXeX:

he looks mean!

Advertisement
Blocks like KC Jones back in the day. If he has half the career as Jones, that'll do! Welcome to the U.

For those wondering about how he performs against top competition, below are his game clips against Dillard. They have numerous Power 5 caliber DL, including Jon Ford and Jordan Wright.

00:19

:rickflair2::rickflair2::rickflair2:

He played at Douglas which is an 8A Broward school. Their district isn't exactly the toughest but they play against a lot of the top large schools in Broward so the competition level is pretty good. If he would have gotten embarrassed by Dillard or Deerfield, I'd say not thanks but he beat up on those guys pretty good too.

I haven't seen his high school film, but this is what I imagine Richie Incognito looked like at that level.

Advertisement

00:19

:rickflair2::rickflair2::rickflair2:

I want to know how many of those were Ford or Wright?...
Kid is a savage..

JC

Advertisement
Watching the highlights he looks like an easy take. C or G and he will a starter in two years

Advertisement
Wow. Love the kid's tape. As has been said here before, OL are hard to project. Look for punishing first contact and a good motor. Kid has both in spades.

Pros: Great feet, plays so nasty, blocks like a truck, pancakes galore, nice size, D$ showed love to the guy many moons ago.

Cons: Plays at Douglas, so no star love, and some mouth breathers here won't get it.

But who cares? Kid gets burn sooner than later here, IMHO. Won't have to wait until year 3 like I think we will with Hillery, for example.

Need a Gogeta assessment.

@gogeta

Straight from the fingers of the big man [MENTION=1279]gogeta4[/MENTION]:

finally a kid that will likely start a bar fight..we have none right now. I'll take him as an interior/ c/g prospect. I don't thinkhe s any effect on Dykstra...considering we are after Telfort and the two heritage kids...kid was putting *****he$ in the dirt on his tape...

Advertisement
Back