Corey Gaynor commits to Miami

I like this kid's highlights, I wonder if this is who Searles was talking about in an interview when he talked about late bloomers

Advertisement
He is stronger than many of the OL-recruits we have had come through here in recent years. Bench 350, squat 495 and power clean 315. He has 6 more months to get intense plus then the U S&C coaches.

Love his
Nasty
aggression
motor
feet

Needs to improve
Driving his feet on contact (Stops them at contact then mauls people)

Good get on the oline where 3* kids routinely play for 10-12 years in the league.

Advertisement
For those wondering about how he performs against top competition, below are his game clips against Dillard. They have numerous Power 5 caliber DL, including Jon Ford and Jordan Wright.

[HUDL]video/3/3779911/57dcb5da5caa580cd8276213[/HUDL]

And here is a tweet from a Dillard coach:

[TWEET]803232606410055681[/TWEET]
Good **** right here.

Curious what [MENTION=1279]gogeta4[/MENTION] thinks

Last edited:
Advertisement
He is stronger than many of the OL-recruits we have had come through here in recent years. Bench 350, squat 495 and power clean 315. He has 6 more months to get intense plus then the U S&C coaches.
Harland Gunn like numbers from high school IIRC

Here is the Full Game of Douglas vs Dillard from 2016. Gaynor is # 74 in Red.

[video=youtube;r4voi6Qer3k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4voi6Qer3k[/video]

Advertisement

ab95a14048c9c94d8a8cbb355f79abde8bf5b7d518f74ada090181e09fe23ba1_1.jpg

Excellent news.

Add the two from American Heritage and that's a solid OL class and with a lot of the good ones from our backyard....

Advertisement
similar hype to Feliciano... i bet Bluestein loves him.

nasty like Incognito.

not ****, but these are the commits that builds great teams.

I'd like to thank whoever it is that takes a **** in this kid's Cinnamon Toast Crunch every morning because this guy is one enraged sonofa. Kid is a WILLBREAKER. You line up 5 of those with the type of skill that grows on trees down here, and you're a fixture in the playoff 4 discussion. Douglas isn't a top-flight school but their schedule was no cakewalk. Gaynor's played against many guys that are P5 & FBS level no doubt. I love the pickup and I hope that his ****** attitude between & a little after the whistles spreads like the plague throughout our OL...

I just stopped watching after the first 30 seconds.. Jesus Christ this kid is nasty! I love him already..

Advertisement
Back