College Game Day for FSU?

doubt it would be empty - and ESPN loves to shoot from MIA, they would be live on south beach all week, etc

again, gameday thrives off students still drunk from the night before acting all crazy and holding up signs at 9am.

I'll delete my account if Miami hosts gameday that week.

Lol, 60k showed up for FAMU. I was there, that # was not exaggerated. They'll show for college gameday bet that.

Were you there at 9am?

This. It needs to be on campus or it'll be a total embarrassment, unless the game is at Noon.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gameday will never be in Miami so long as there's no on-campus stadium. They may put the game on prime time on ABC, but Gameday won't be broadcast from an empty parking lot. Get it out of your heads.

Advertisement
Thinking the Red River Shootout gets Game Day. Just my opinion

Not if Texas loses to Okla St the week prior. Even if they don't, FSU should be ranked no lower than 3 at the time so our game should still be more compelling. Assuming FSU doesn't choke against Lou-vul.

doubt it would be empty - and ESPN loves to shoot from MIA, they would be live on south beach all week, etc

again, gameday thrives off students still drunk from the night before acting all crazy and holding up signs at 9am.

Saved this.

Itll be in Miami for sure.
New stadium mark richt, two ranked teams and a top five team involved. It'll be there for sure

Gameday will never be in Miami so long as there's no on-campus stadium. They may put the game on prime time on ABC, but Gameday won't be broadcast from an empty parking lot. Get it out of your heads.

So, they haven't had Gameday in Miami before? Because the OB was not an on campus stadium

Our competition for college gameday that week is. Gotta think either of the 1st 2 games gets the nod over us.

Texas vs Oklahoma
LSU vs UF
Tenn vs Texas A&M
Washington vs Oregon

Advertisement

Saved this.

Itll be in Miami for sure.
New stadium mark richt, two ranked teams and a top five team involved. It'll be there for sure

So, they haven't had Gameday in Miami before? Because the OB was not an on campus stadium

They had Gameday outside the OB back in the early 2000s iirc. And that was back when it began at 10 am and we played at 3:30 against Syracuse.

Not sure if they've ever had it on Miami's campus.

Fowler and Herby are always talking about how they would like to do a Gameday show in the Gables, every time we play down here it is mentioned...

Also it would definitely be held on campus where CNN had their setup for the Florida Republican debates. Perfect area for Gameday and it would be a night game so plenty of time to get the team to the stadium.

Advertisement
Texas and Oklahoma will likely get it.

Disagree, the storylines shape up nicely for Canes Noles on Gameday. Richt, Kaaya, Both teams (hopefully) undefeated, championship implications for state, new stadium, revitalized program, I can go on and on...

I honestly don't think there would be enough interest on campus. Some students would wander over there for a while but it wouldn't be quite like these other little towns where it's the most important thing ever and there's tons of people in the vicinity tailgating.

I honestly don't think there would be enough interest on campus. Some students would wander over there for a while but it wouldn't be quite like these other little towns where it's the most important thing ever and there's tons of people in the vicinity tailgating.

You're underestimating our campus culture, trust me they'll show up in masses... also, Gameday is open to everyone and an undefeated UM will draw the crowd.

I'm sure that everyone who complains about the stadium being too far and how they need to build an on campus stadium will totally show up for Gameday.

Advertisement
Back