College Game Day for FSU?

wassis

Recruit
I know its wayyyy to soon
but we should be 4-0
ranked in the teens
FSU would be top 5 - and 4-0

Any other big match ups that could steal game day?

New Stadium / New Coach / New School President ....

Advertisement
Again, why would they hold Gameday in an empty parking lot?

If both of us are undefeated, I think it's us. There are a couple of SEC matchups they might fellate instead, but the biggest one would have been LSU-Gators, and LSU already lost.

doubt it would be empty - and ESPN loves to shoot from MIA, they would be live on south beach all week, etc

Advertisement
doubt it would be empty - and ESPN loves to shoot from MIA, they would be live on south beach all week, etc

again, gameday thrives off students still drunk from the night before acting all crazy and holding up signs at 9am.

I'll delete my account if Miami hosts gameday that week.

again, gameday thrives off students still drunk from the night before acting all crazy and holding up signs at 9am.

Saved this.

Itll be in Miami for sure.
New stadium mark richt, two ranked teams and a top five team involved. It'll be there for sure

Advertisement

Deal. People camped for Miami vs Duke in basketball. They'd show up for Game day. No question if we're undefeated

Advertisement

Why wouldn't they come to the blue lot?

I'll tell you why.

You wanna start threads dissin us show yo *** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. We rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall btiches wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this schit. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe--come see bout us if you wanna talk schit. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da **** up!

Why wouldn't they come to the blue lot?

I'll tell you why.

You wanna start threads dissin us show yo *** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. We rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall btiches wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this schit. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe--come see bout us if you wanna talk schit. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da **** up!

So, I ask again. Why wouldn't they want to show that off to the nation?

Lol, 60k showed up for FAMU. I was there, that # was not exaggerated. They'll show for college gameday bet that.

Advertisement

Lol, 60k showed up for FAMU. I was there, that # was not exaggerated. They'll show for college gameday bet that.

Were you there at 9am?

Advertisement
Back