College Game Day for FSU?

can't wait for the day Herbstreit does a game at Hard Rock and says how different the environment is

Advertisement
It will be hard to top the gameday for the 2000 Miami-VT game when a Miami fan held up a sign behind the set that said, "Vick is a ****." I was shocked they came back to Miami for the Syracuse the next year.

I remember when some guy put a beer in my hand and then flung my arm really hard forward so that the beer flew all over that cumstain Fowler. Fowler got doused when that dude did that to my arm. He got really sour at getting soaked.

Was that the year Fowler allegedly yelled "Will you assh**es shut up" during a commercial break?

It will be hard to top the gameday for the 2000 Miami-VT game when a Miami fan held up a sign behind the set that said, "Vick is a ****." I was shocked they came back to Miami for the Syracuse the next year.

I remember when some guy put a beer in my hand and then flung my arm really hard forward so that the beer flew all over that cumstain Fowler. Fowler got doused when that dude did that to my arm. He got really sour at getting soaked.

Was that the year Fowler allegedly yelled "Will you assh**es shut up" during a commercial break?

Fowler was absolutely rustled and shook when that beer soaked him. He was steaming mad and started yelling at us.

I saw Corso eating a piece of fried chicken at the OB, or maybe it was up in Gainstucky. Either way, I said; "Hey Corso, gimme a piece of that chicken". He said, "no".

Advertisement

Fowler was absolutely rustled and shook when that beer soaked him. He was steaming mad and started yelling at us.

I don't blame him. I'd be annoyed if someone threw an open beer at me too. That said, I doubt it was the first time something like that happened, people do stupid crap. Especially when alcohol is involved.

I don't blame him. I'd be annoyed if someone wasted a perfectly good beer.

Errr, Buffs Boy Fowler doesn't host Gameday anymore, it's Rollin' Reese now...E$ECPN.

I thought Sammie was off with Jameis, she likes $tarting money...They talked to her once at the beginning of the second half and off to the display camper her and Winston went last night!

If it's a night game the logistics don't really work here. There will be 12 people in the stadium parking lot. They'd have to do it on Campus

Advertisement

It wasn't just that sign. Some chick pushed up an inflatable fk doll that was crudely painted black and had a no.7 Vick
jersey drawn on it's naked inflatable body.
My brother was there with a Hokie buddy and the look on his face when that doll popped up.
A few minutes later I get a few phone calls from folks who saw that on TV asking me "WTF".
LOL.

The Red River Rivalry will get the game if Texas is unbeaten. A lot of fans in Texas. And it is the state fair.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I honestly don't think there would be enough interest on campus. Some students would wander over there for a while but it wouldn't be quite like these other little towns where it's the most important thing ever and there's tons of people in the vicinity tailgating.

You're underestimating our campus culture, trust me they'll show up in masses... also, Gameday is open to everyone and an undefeated UM will draw the crowd.

I'm on campus all the time. I see a lot of orientals and nerds. Gameday requires thousands of drunk rednecks who spend all week camping out, making signs, drinking bourbon and corn-holing everything in sight. Whoever schedules Gameday in Coral Gables will be out of a job the next day.

"Orientals and nerds"? Racist much?

Yeah there's a zero percent chance you've ever been to my school. Remind me why you're even a Miami "fan" again? Racist bigots like yourself fit in better in Tally

I honestly don't think there would be enough interest on campus. Some students would wander over there for a while but it wouldn't be quite like these other little towns where it's the most important thing ever and there's tons of people in the vicinity tailgating.

You're underestimating our campus culture, trust me they'll show up in masses... also, Gameday is open to everyone and an undefeated UM will draw the crowd.

I'm on campus all the time. I see a lot of orientals and nerds. Gameday requires thousands of drunk rednecks who spend all week camping out, making signs, drinking bourbon and corn-holing everything in sight. Whoever schedules Gameday in Coral Gables will be out of a job the next day.

Yeah there's a zero percent chance you've ever been to my school. Remind me why you're even a Miami "fan" again? Racist bigots like yourself fit in better in Tally

:larryd:

Advertisement
Oklahoma will most likely lose to Ohio St. and could possibly drop another one on the road to TCU the week before. No way the a 2 lose team will get gameday. Texas has back to back road games at Cal and at OK St. before Oklahoma as well. The Red River Rivalry is also on FS1 this year. ESPN wont promote it as much as in the past.

doubt it would be empty - and ESPN loves to shoot from MIA, they would be live on south beach all week, etc

again, gameday thrives off students still drunk from the night before acting all crazy and holding up signs at 9am.

I'll delete my account if Miami hosts gameday that week.

Well you will need to find a message board soon then as it will be in Miami that weekend IF Fsu can beat UL ( I think that is 50/50 at best).

Wait, are you enrolled at UM? I'm on campus all the time. Meat me at the student union.

Advertisement
Back