College Game Day for FSU?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I honestly don't think there would be enough interest on campus. Some students would wander over there for a while but it wouldn't be quite like these other little towns where it's the most important thing ever and there's tons of people in the vicinity tailgating.

You're underestimating our campus culture, trust me they'll show up in masses... also, Gameday is open to everyone and an undefeated UM will draw the crowd.

I'm on campus all the time. I see a lot of orientals and nerds. Gameday requires thousands of drunk rednecks who spend all week camping out, making signs, drinking bourbon and corn-holing everything in sight. Whoever schedules Gameday in Coral Gables will be out of a job the next day.

Not sure if you're just being a contrarian, and it's going over my head ... My sarcasm/trolling meter is off today ... But Harvard hosted a Game Day in 2014.

If they can get it, Miami can get it.

:q3XKXeX:

Harvard of the South

We still have to beat FAU, App State, GT for this to even be considered.

Again, why would they hold Gameday in an empty parking lot?

Why wouldn't they come to the blue lot?

I'll tell you why.

You wanna start threads dissin us show yo *** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. We rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall btiches wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this schit. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe--come see bout us if you wanna talk schit. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da **** up!

Why do you have to sound like a gator or buckeye fan with all that threatening BS

Advertisement
If we are both undefeated it will likely be a prime time game, but I wouldn't say we're first on the que to get COllege game day.

College game day is just better for stadiums on campus.

I'll tell you why.

You wanna start threads dissin us show yo *** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. We rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall btiches wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this schit. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe--come see bout us if you wanna talk schit. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da **** up!

Why do you have to sound like a gator or buckeye fan with all that threatening BS

Talking like that will get your *** two-pieced in the Blue Lot.

#WESTKENDALL
#HIALEAH
#RELEVANCE

I'll tell you why.

I am 100% CANEFAM, Jaco. I pee Orange and Green.

#ToeTagForYou

You may pee orange and green but you talk orange and blue. Stick your toe tag in your mouth

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back