*Coach Kool Gone...headed to Alabama*

Advertisement
I'm not gonna go through 22 pages but has anyone suggested Dan Sileo yet?

Kool was ***. HC and answered to no one, but then Patke gets put on his beat? From where I sit it looks like he got emasculated before a "mutual parting of the ways..."

Kool complemented the scheme but Butch or Patrick know Miami football and would do a better job, overall. Finish how you started.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Sounds like we went down the home stretch of recruiting with 1 hand tied behind our back.

It was clear; hence why in my post NSD rant I went in on Kul and Rumph. Rumph, simply b/c of losing Tyson (still bitter about that and will stay bitter) but b/c of what recruits were saying about them not hearing from him! Dude did us no favor on the DL in terms of recruiting. But what’s funny is that Richt gave him complete autonomy to do what he wants, evaluate his position, and this is how he repays us??? F him and his career.

Last edited:
strange how Kool is a top 15 recruiter on 247 with no dline coach anywhere near other than the Michigan dude siting around 30.

Advertisement
I think he realized this crooting game at the top level is harder than he likes so he attempted to jump ship to the NFL... Richt took it as a slap as I’m sure he figured kool was doing looking around since he got a nice raise and job title bump

Kool made a couple of feeler calls and bam lands with bammer

The guy can coach but it’s abojt the jimmy and joes just as much

I see something deeper going on here...the Russians. Saban-Putin collusion.

Notice how we were being trolled just before signing day? Ever notice DS Jr's slight Russian accent?

Advertisement
Yep.

Snoozeagowski may have been canned. He majorly messed up our DL going into this season.

Needed 3 DTs and 3 DEs and had only 1 DE to sign early - and only 1 other DL commit at the time.

Perhaps Norton and McIntosh weren't terribly happy with him as the coach and that contributed to their leaving early.

But he can coach. And in two more recruiting seasons we'd be running a front one formation because that's about all the DL we'd have left on the team - except for a couple grad xfers from Alaska Anchorage.

Kool was ***. HC and answered to no one, but Patke then gets put on his beat? From where I sit it looks like he got emasculated before a "mutual parting of the ways..."

Kool complemented the scheme but Butch or Patrick know Miami football and would do a better job, overall. Finish how you started.

Advertisement
Did I miss something guy was a horrible recruiter, the dL we have were kids that would lean our way even if I coached the dL. We all thought that he would bring us national recruits, well he did bring us one national recruit, I think his name is Tyriec Martin, don’t let the door hit ya. Bring us a guy that can recruit and team, young hungry with some experience gun!!!

So he won't have to recruit at Bama?? LOL

Advertisement
Back