*Coach Kool Gone...headed to Alabama*

Kool made 2 and 3 star guys into First Rounders at Mizzou. These guys weren't offered by the big boys but Kool DEVELOPED them into first round picks. Nick Saban, the most successful coach in modern football history hired him, I need one of you experts to tell me why.

because saban doesn't have to worry about kul recruiting

Advertisement
Kool made 2 and 3 star guys into First Rounders at Mizzou. These guys weren't offered by the big boys but Kool DEVELOPED them into first round picks. Nick Saban, the most successful coach in modern football history hired him, I need one of you experts to tell me why.
You have a point. HC's drive recruiting, however when position coaches place players high in the draft, players and families are attracted to that. Kool will be on the trail with Nick.

Lot of stupid **** being said, and yet those 2 fake insiders have yet to answer an actual question lol.

You fake insiders gotta try harder than that

He didn't turn that many 2 stars into 1st rounders over 20 years at Missouri.

Sometimes, guys fly under the radar in recruiting who happen to be very good football players. It used to happen a lot before social media made under the radar guys less plentiful.

Did Buffalo turn Khalil Mack into an incredible player, or did he just develop over time fairly naturally?

That and Tool is a good DL coach. Pretty simple. He's a proven very good DL coach.

But to act like he's irreplaceable or some huge loss is buffoonery. You can lose coaches and replace them with better coaches; it happens all the time. Seems like Alabaga might have just done that with Tool.

Advertisement
Well Charlie Partridge was just promoted to assistant Head Coach today.
I'd take that to mean he's staying, otherwise why would he take a promotion today

so on to the next target.

It's pretty wild that people on here argue about Kools ability to coach Dline. Actual experts keep saying how amazing he is. Now issue with him is he was amazing at one half of his job. I'm sure that's why he's hoping for this NFL gig.

But saying he's not a great coach... cmon guys

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back