*Coach Kool Gone...headed to Alabama*

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kul has had one foot out the door looking for other jobs for awhile. As far as that affecting his recruiting efforts, I'm sure your right but he was rumored to dislike that part of the job anyway.

I support our players and hate people talking crap about thier, but coaches are just hired field hands. you might miss a good ***** but you don’t cry about it. There is another one just a pretty close by, just look.
The world is full of corches with a few coaches sprinkled in... let's not pretend like this is a sure thing.

I agree. @Brooklyndee spoke at length about how little he did on the recruiting trail. We were a lucky last minute find away from being in a lot of trouble with our DT unit. I hope we get someone that's hungry. Kul seems content to catch a check at this point - no more heavy lifting for him. Wish he had done this a while ago. We might still have D. Johnson.
Was thinking same thing. D.J. would make our DL depth look completely different. I think we will feel the sting of his lousy recruiting more than the loss of him.

Kevin Patrick is such an obvious DL hire right now. Then again I thought going for Michael Barrow was obvious for LB.

And with Kool leaving now (and it seems like this might have been known all along) we have extra money to spend on a guy like Barrow....

Advertisement
The **** are you talking about??

We have outrecruited everyone on our schedule every year save for FSU and Clemdump, and were horrible.

The problem has been COACHING. We have had too many inexperienced guys on our staff. We just lost one of the actual coaches we have.
Our recruiting was terrible and way below par. Being in the 12-20 range nets u close games to vt and unc....top five type makes u destroy those teams

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Actual recorded conversation between Richt and Kool last night...
Richt - Hey man, Im at the crib bout to watch some Nacho Libre, wanna hang?
Kool- What is that...?
Richt - Find a new job, we are done here!!!

Kul has had one foot out the door looking for other jobs for awhile. As far as that affecting his recruiting efforts, I'm sure your right but he was rumored to dislike that part of the job anyway.

“Da” not “the” bye bye to your fake shtick

Advertisement
Back