*Coach Kool Gone...headed to Alabama*

Where is this magical coach? Kul is the best DL coach in the country. He doesn't need to out recruit for the best players bc he consistently turns 3 star kids into studs. So who gives a **** about recruiting when his system doesnt require 5 star kids? Do you realize how naive and dumb you sound?
I’ve not spoken I’ll of Kul and will not. He is, or was best coach on staff. That said, I think his strength is the DEs. I believe that is where all his high draft picks where. Miami defense was built on 1st round DTs that made its DEs look great. With Kul gone, we need coach with skill on the inside. That is where our money is. Our road to NC goes through teams that run the football and DTs are needed to stop them. The passing game falls apart when inside of pocket gets thrown in QBs lap,so DTs are essential for that also. He’s gone so let’s get one that fits our needs.

Advertisement
ivins said no recruits are affected by this because Patke has been handling their recruitment anyway.

I’ve not spoken I’ll of Kul and will not. He is, or was best coach on staff. That said, I think his strength is the DEs. I believe that is where all his high draft picks where. Miami defense was built on 1st round DTs that made its DEs look great. With Kul gone, we need coach with skill on the inside. That is where our money is. Our road to NC goes through teams that run the football and DTs are needed to stop them. The passing game falls apart when inside of pocket gets thrown in QBs lap,so DTs are essential for that also. He’s gone so let’s get one that fits our needs.

If you can coach one, you can coach the other. Let's not over-analyse DL coaching.

Advertisement
In what universe is their corch better than Kul?????

You are exactly why this program died. Stupid people who just never learn.
You do understand that FSU has had great dline for years, especially at DTs? Haggins is bad dude. I’d take him in a minute.

Kool has made no secret of the fact his has looked for other jobs, so Richt should have been thinking of who to go after to replace him. Kool a great technique coach but lazy recruiter. He will do well at Bama and Miami be aiight without him.

Advertisement
Fūck him, he’s not a cane now.

I’m already over him and so should everyone else be.

No fūcking DL coach is bigger than this U. Next man up.

Also, not seeing a lot of “goodbye, good luck” tweets. Telling don’t you think?

Why would you see a tweet like that?

Advertisement
Miami guys don't get poached by Bama for the same position. You're obviously not a Miami guy.
Nick took Randy’s online coach when Golden took over and then snatched Mario to replace him later. Difference isthmian time he isn’t getting any South Florida recruiting in the bargain.

Fūck him, he’s not a cane now.

I’m already over him and so should everyone else be.

No fūcking DL coach is bigger than this U. Next man up.

Also, not seeing a lot of “goodbye, good luck” tweets. Telling don’t you think?

I support our players and hate people talking crap about thier, but coaches are just hired field hands. you might miss a good ***** but you don’t cry about it. There is another one just a pretty close by, just look.

Advertisement
He hosed us in recruiting and then left, straight up bum... He knows in Bama he doesn't have to actually recruit he can just get the bag sent. To BAMA!!!! of all the places!!! I don't wish him the best of luck I hope he flat out fails, peace out douche

We can and we will do better

Advertisement
Back