*Coach Kool Gone...headed to Alabama*

LOLOL suddenly he's not the best DL coach in America??? Bc he left, he's now not good.

Mike Rumph can't recruit OR coach, but I guess you love him too bc afterall, anyone on the staff is good and anyone not is bad. The stupidity of our fanbase is at an all time high.

Nobody said he wasn’t a good coach. He’s a bad recruiter. Odell Haggins wipes the floor with him.

Advertisement
timing and development is strange. the release says he is leaving the program, but it is not announced to where. most of the time, unless fired, the coach knows where he is going

Nobody said he wasn’t good. He’s a bad recruiter. Odell Haggins wipes the floor with him.

Miami has outrecruited every team it has played save a handful over the last 10 years.

We have sucked bc our coaching sucks.

We just lost our best actual coach.

Have you really not learned a **** thing in the last decade??????

I agree. @Brooklyndee spoke at length about how little he did on the recruiting trail. We were a lucky last minute find away from being in a lot of trouble with our DT unit. I hope we get someone that's hungry. Kul seems content to catch a check at this point - no more heavy lifting for him. Wish he had done this a while ago. We might still have D. Johnson.
Im so happy about this, now we need one more from our staff to get hired and we good. Hope MR finds an elite recruiter that wont take no for an answer.

Im so happy about this, now we need one more from our staff to get hired and we good. Hope MR finds an elite recruiter that wont take no for an answer.

Another genius right here.

Lose our best coach, and this guy who supposedly loves defense is elated.

Coaching has been our number 1 problem at UM, not recruiting.

Advertisement
Miami has outrecruited every team it has played save a handful over the last 10 years.

We have sucked bc our coaching sucks.

We just lost our best actual coach.

Have you really not learned a **** thing in the last decade??????
We havent recruited well in the last decade too, so we havent had coaches or recruiters u could argue it both ways

We havent recruited well in the last decade too, so we havent had coaches or recruiters u could argue it both ways

The **** are you talking about??

We have outrecruited everyone on our schedule every year save for FSU and Clemdump, and were horrible.

The problem has been COACHING. We have had too many inexperienced guys on our staff. We just lost one of the actual coaches we have.

In one of my posts earlier (during his interview last off season I think)..I posted about him not being "that kinda guy" ..I felt he was in a "honey hole" so to speak, with his ability to coach, and the talent pool here,..

Bottom line....taking L's....I didn't see it going down like this!

Advertisement
I literally leave for a few hours to run some errands, come back & Bama ****** flipped Kool Smfh lol

WTF?!? A month before Spring camp though, smh. This explains why we missed on **** near every DL we went after, he ****** was looking around the whole time the *******!

I really hope this doesn't negatively effect our 2019 DL recruiting, that was some plain ol snake sh*t by Kuligowski.

Last edited:
We just lost the best position coach we have had here in years, and you got the typical Miami GED fans clamoring for more recruiters. You people are the reason why the program died.

The **** are you talking about??

We have outrecruited everyone on our schedule every year save for FSU and Clemdump, and were horrible.

The problem has been COACHING. We have had too many inexperienced guys on our staff. We just lost one of the actual coaches we have.

I credit the scheme change more than anything in regards to the way our defense looks. Kul left us thin at DE and DT because he either checked out or he’s that bad of a recruiter.

We just lost the best position coach we have had here in years, and you got the typical Miami GED fans clamoring for more recruiters. You people are the reason why the program died.

Jeez. RELAX. It's football for chrissakes, it's not that deep. This program is alive and well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I credit the scheme change more than anything in regards to the way our defense looks. Kul left us thin at DE and DT because he either checked out or he’s that bad of a recruiter.

Huh?

Kul coached up half a dozen elite NFL players at friggen Mizzou.

Manny iaz has been getting trains run on him for years as a DC.

But thats right Manny is a Miami local, and currently on staff, so he is good and Kul sucks. #retardlogic

Gotta love this thread.Some of the dudes that were ripping anyone pointing out how awful kool and Rumph were as recruiters are here saying we're better off now because the new DL coach will recruit better.

Advertisement
Back