Coach Hayes Post Game Breakdown

Advertisement
I’ve done apologized and called myself ignorant for skimming the board as I watch tennis. There’s nothing left for me to do but cancel myself and report myself to the maudes, who with all due respect are also illiterate.
Angry Black Friday GIF by Buyout Footage

Advertisement
That’s OP’s opinion, Hayes just pointed out that the OL was getting pushed into the backfield and it did matter who the RB was.

The most interesting part of the podcast is at the end when a psychic (who’s ex husband played for Bama) called in and said she told y’all before the game that the refs would be your biggest problem. She also said that Bama uses psychics.

I know folks don’t want to believe it or just don’t know but your looking at a MKUltra super soldier program over there. Look at these players eyes during interviews, listen to their robotic responses. Y’all don’t get it, this experiment is bigger than just football.
do they have a practice facility hidden inside a mountain by Groom lake?

What about when bama beat unranked Mississippi by 6 in 2016?
Are you seriously just pulling random games to help prove your worthless point? I mean if that is the case, what about in 2018 when they beat Ole Miss 62-7? See how easy that is to just pull random games........

Are you seriously just pulling random games to help prove your worthless point? I mean if that is the case, what about in 2018 when they beat Ole Miss 62-7? See how easy that is to just pull random games........
Was ole miss ranked top 15 like miami?

Advertisement
Anyone that’s been around the program would tell you Don is what a Miami back should be, he’d ran away with the job in spring. It was so sealed up most expected cam to leave , then DC got hurt. As the seasom advances he’ll take more and more snaps.

Cam is stiff as ****, with zero wiggle and goes down if you breathe on him. He is what he is.
D$ will have you believe he is ALL-ACC lmao. All fax.

Was ole miss ranked top 15 like miami?
No, but I gave you all the ranked teams they beat last year, just as handily as they beat us, most ranked higher than us. You just fail to, or chose not to see those scores. But whatever man, you do you. No, I am not a slurper, I am simply pointing out that it is laughable at the very best for guys like you to judge a season based off an outcome that was freaking predicted.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The overreacting on this board is Real Housewives level drama. Alabama played 5 teams that finished in the top 9 last year. They averaged 46 PPG and 550 YPG against those teams. That's what we're dealing with. Two of those teams had top 10 defenses and it didn't matter. This whole, "We'll never be good again, blah, blah, blah", is unhinged from reality because if you're using Bama as the benchmark then neither will the rest of college football. We were never going to stop them on defense. Nobody can.

The offense is a different story but, again, this Bama defense might be like their offense was last year. Just wait until a few games into the season to jump off the cliff. We aren't Bama now, we won't be Bama next year, we will never be Bama. The league will return to normal once Saban leaves, just like Brady leaving the Patriots. Until then the best anybody in all of college football can hope for is win your conference and hope for a playoff birth.

Yeah you’re right. We have no hope. It’s only week 1 and we just played the favorite (by far) to win the natty. But we suck and should just cry about it for the next 4 months.
Gtfoh.
Maybe the bot would do something if everyone stopped spending money on a **** product.

Yes our season is over. We will lose a minimum of 2 more games.

Lol how does Ford hold his own when he never disrupts the oline, never puts pressure on the qb, never is seen tackling a RB in the backfield, and no linebackers are benefiting from his presence on the dline?? Y’all are on drugs acting like he’s Vince Wilfork.
He does everything that doesn’t show up on the stat sheet. He was solid in run defense. This wasn’t UNC like most would have bet there house there would be in regards to the run defense. That was because of Ford. Nobody said he was Wilfork. **** I’ll take Mark Caesar right about now! Lol.

Advertisement
Back