Coach Hayes Post Game Breakdown

Yes I was. Lol. But I also didn’t expect our OL to listen to my a$$ either. Thst said, you find me a team on our schedule that’s even close to that front 7... If you can’t, then you agree we have a chance to run the table or go 10-2 at worse.

Has manny ever won 10 games?

Advertisement
Advertisement
What are you talking about?

Calling me kid. Ive been here 7 more years than you.

Yea Alabama definitely let off the gas in a 7 point win you posted. Lmao
Wow, so one game out of all that I posted. Holy cow man, stop while you're behind.
And to point out you've been here 7 years "more" than me, tells me all I need to know. Hopefully CIS gives you some sort of recognition for that because obviously you are craving the attention.

Wow, so one game out of all that I posted. Holy cow man, stop while you're behind.
And to point out you've been here 7 years "more" than me, tells me all I need to know. Hopefully CIS gives you some sort of recognition for that because obviously you are craving the attention.
Yea im craving attention lol. A guy thats never joined any major social media outlet is looking for attention.

You said they could've in all the games you posted.

Hold this L son.

Yea im craving attention lol. A guy thats never joined any major social media outlet is looking for attention.

You said they could've in all the games you posted.

Hold this L son.
LOL, ok. You told me to post proof. I showed you facts and data. You showed me nothing but your gut feeling, but I will take my L, dad.
My points
Your head

Well, if you would take off your "I would do anything to hate Manny" glasses you would see that quite a few, if not all, are that far behind the best........let's take a peek shall we, going WAY BACK to last season.............
Bama vs #13, win 52-24
Bama vs #3, win 41-24
Bama vs #22, win 42-13
Bama vs #7, win 52-46
Bama vs #4, win 31-14
Bama vs #3, win 52-24
That's a whole lot of special olympics teams as you so idiotically pointed out. I guess we have a lot of company with us that are that far behind the best.
EXACTLY. Not excusing us getting “blown out”, but they would “blow out” **** near ANYBODY in the country. Their Mercer game this week will be over before it starts.

Advertisement
LOL, ok. You told me to post proof. I showed you facts and data. You showed me nothing but your gut feeling, but I will take my L, dad.
My points
Your head

When did you show me facts or data? You posted scores. Show me the game tape where they let off the gas against those teams.

Do you know what fact means?

Well, if you would take off your "I would do anything to hate Manny" glasses you would see that quite a few, if not all, are that far behind the best........let's take a peek shall we, going WAY BACK to last season.............
Bama vs #13, win 52-24
Bama vs #3, win 41-24
Bama vs #22, win 42-13
Bama vs #7, win 52-46
Bama vs #4, win 31-14
Bama vs #3, win 52-24
That's a whole lot of special olympics teams as you so idiotically pointed out. I guess we have a lot of company with us that are that far behind the best.
This says something, but not everything.

What were those games like through the first quarter? First half?

We weren’t competitive from the first snap, and it could’ve been a lot worse.

I didn’t say he should start. (Hayes didn’t either btw) I said he shouldn’t have his job taken based off a game where the OL was pushed into the backfield creating nowhere to go the entire game..Chaney is clearly the guy we want but make him the guy because he’s better not based off that game.
I already edited it earlier and called myself ignorant for skimming through and then posting. The ol actually was good enough after 70 came in, it looked completely different. There was a pocket and some running lanes.

EXACTLY. Not excusing us getting “blown out”, but they would “blow out” **** near ANYBODY in the country. Their Mercer game this week will be over before it starts.
Which is exactly what I was saying. Too many in here have obvious agendas and refuse to listen to any reason at all, no matter how much you can support it with numbers.

Advertisement
Not sure if you guys are familiar with Coach Hayes on Youtube but he is a big Cane fan and does alot of HS recruiting breakdowns as well as Cane film. He did a 3hr show post game and the first hour was breaking down some of the film from the game. I am not seeing it on his page so maybe it got taken down or because it was a livestream. He was breaking down actual film footage so maybe he got dinged..Anyway.. I came away with having to change my mind about a few takes I had.

*I see why Cam is the starting RB again. He had ZERO lanes to run through. OL was getting pushed back into the backfield before the RB could even get the ball. Cant take away his starting job IMO based off what I saw in that breakdown. OL was absolutely mauled which leaves me to my second point.

*OL just went up against a DL that just is on another level. I am not sure I want to judge any of those guys outside of Scaife off that game either. Its just another level of talent we were dealing with and I think our guys on the OL looked overwhelmed. You can have someone tell you about how talented another teams DL is, until you see it in the flesh, you won't know. They know now. And they know we arent facing anything like that again. Nowhere to go but up. Will Anderson is as good as advertised. It was Gods way of making them somewhat human by Christopher Allen going out with an injury. It could have gotten ugly. They both were really impossible for our OL to deal with.

*Ford and TS were the two best players on Defense. Especially TS. He will be All ACC easily. You can tell he came from the SEC. The physicality was right up his alley. Ivey looked like a guy who just wasnt use to WRs being that physical and hard to bring down. Ford wont show up on the stat sheet but he did what I wanted him to do and played like a grown man. He shouldnt have to fear for his job going into App State. Let Nesta and JHH battle for the spot opposite him. Ford held his own for the most part.

*There were scheme breakdowns and sometimes we were not in the scheme call but dammnit our guys really didnt show up alot in many cases. You can tell Bama was well coached to an extreme level and when you have 5* talent and 5* coaching that isnt something we are ready for. Name me another team on the schedule who will that combination? None. Not one. I expect us to look like a completely different team moving forward.

Not jumping ship yet. Like I said in another thread..75% of the board had this game being a blowout. Alot of yall let day time drinking get the best of you and forgot that you predicted us to lose in blowout fashion in the "Bama vs UM prediction" thread. Someone needs to dig that up and remind folks that a blowout is what alot of you expected. No such thing has a pretty blowout. I see alot of yall saying you expected a blowout but wanted it to look better than we showed. Huh? LOL.

Long season and that Hayes breakdown really had me looking at things differently. Check it out if you can.
Game day drinking is a ***** excuse to give them a pass for garbage takes. But otherwise thanks for bringing this here my man

When did you show me facts or data? You posted scores. Show me the game tape where they let off the gas against those teams.

Do you know what fact means?
Go watch the game tape yourself, I watched the games live, because it is Bama, and every one of their games are televised so they are on at least one TV in every sports bar in the country. Yes, they manhandled every one of those teams. Could have been worse.

ACC is trash. Any other conference (maybe not Pac12) & we lose more than that. At best, we are the USA men's national team pretending to compete in the World Cup bc of how we did in CONCAF.

USMNT has great young world class talent.
All they need is confidence and the belief they can compete with the top nations.
The talent is there to make a run at the world cup.
..................Sargent..................
Pulisic........Reyna..........Weah
.........Adams....Mckinney........
Bello..Cardoso...Richard..Best ..................Steffen..................

This team can compete with anyone.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This says something, but not everything.

What were those games like through the first quarter? First half?

We weren’t competitive from the first snap, and it could’ve been a lot worse.
Outside of the Gaytors, which pains me to say it, none of the other teams were truly ever in any of the game.
Another stat, the rest of their games last year against the mighty SEC, they outscored those opponents 360-107

Go watch the game tape yourself, I watched the games live, because it is Bama, and every one of their games are televised so they are on at least one TV in every sports bar in the country. Yes, they manhandled every one of those teams. Could have been worse.
Including the touchdown win lol

I already edited it earlier and called myself ignorant for skimming through and then posting. The ol actually was good enough after 70 came in, it looked completely different. There was a pocket and some running lanes.
We both agree Chaney should be the starter. Cam is limited. But I was just reversing my stance because I joined the post game riot that said he sucked, played horrible and should never see the field again except mop up duty. He shouldn’t definitely have a role in this offense..just not the starting role. He’s a **** good backup when we aren’t playing a Bama type front 7. It’s time for the youth movement at RB anyway.

Lol how does Ford hold his own when he never disrupts the oline, never puts pressure on the qb, never is seen tackling a RB in the backfield, and no linebackers are benefiting from his presence on the dline?? Y’all are on drugs acting like he’s Vince Wilfork.

Advertisement
Back