Coach Hayes Post Game Breakdown

Facts GIF by Judge Jerry
It can’t be somewhere in the middle it has to be 0 or a 100. Unreal.

Advertisement
We’re now an underdog to fsu to some of these gurus , just because they almost won a game and didn’t look good awful. Let’s not forget they beat Unc last year too, then reality set back in.

Fact is Manny has curb stomped fsu the last two years by a combined score of 89 - 20 lmao.

Now let’s flip the situations , these same guys would be laughing at the slurpers for thinking they could beat fsu after four straight losses , two straight *** beatings, just because we almost beat ND. You can’t make this stuff up.
It's only because all of our best players are on the bench.

Him thinking Cam should start takes all credibility. Anyone that’s been around the program would tell you Don is what a Miami back should be, he’d ran away with the job in spring. It was so sealed up most expected cam to leave , then DC got hurt. As the seasom advances he’ll take more and more snaps.

Cam is stiff as ****, with zero wiggle and goes down if you breathe on him. He is what he is.
Where does Knighton fit in when his suspension is over?

Advertisement
So now the SEC gets credit for Stevenson even though he's from Sofl.
Huh? Lol. Ivey is from So Fla and looked like he didn’t even belong on the field with Bama from a physical standpoint. You are taking me SEC comment out of context. TS played like a man child in that secondary and looked like he wasn’t taken aback by what was put before him. Outside of Couch, not sure I can say the same for the rest of the secondary.

Dude, it’s the first game of the season. The hope is that we get better, more cohesive as the season goes on, and that we may end up competing for an ACC title against a Clemson team that is definitely not on Bama’s level this year.

We knew going into the Bama game that we’re not gonna compete for an NC this year, but we can make gains, win 10-11 games, and potentially win the ACC. We
Yea because weve seen our teams get better throughout seasons. Lmao

Do yall smoke crack before posting?

Advertisement
Ok, my apologies. That’s me being ignorant and just skimming through. Cam had multiple opportunities and blew them because he’s stiffer than prime Ron Jeremy. Just like King causes sacks for leaving the pocket early , he also misses wide open guys staring down the middle of the field. The ol played good enough from
the late second quarter, and that’s why we moved the ball pretty well from then on. It’s cool to blame the ol and taboo to out anything on king.
Glad you said it. King is sus.

ACC is trash. Any other conference (maybe not Pac12) & we lose more than that. At best, we are the USA men's national team pretending to compete in the World Cup bc of how we did in CONCAF.
Big 12 says hi.

Advertisement
82, Werent you the dude who didnt respect bama front 7 when multiple times and multiple people tried to explain them boys were gonna be a problem?! lol.. Game was over before it even began, remember bringing up both DEs and saying they were gonna be problems..
Yes I was. Lol. But I also didn’t expect our OL to listen to my a$$ either. Thst said, you find me a team on our schedule that’s even close to that front 7... If you can’t, then you agree we have a chance to run the table or go 10-2 at worse.

Advertisement
Anyone that’s been around the program would tell you Don is what a Miami back should be, he’d ran away with the job in spring. It was so sealed up most expected cam to leave , then DC got hurt. As the seasom advances he’ll take more and more snaps.

Cam is stiff as ****, with zero wiggle and goes down if you breathe on him. He is what he is.
I didn’t say he should start. (Hayes didn’t either btw) I said he shouldn’t have his job taken based off a game where the OL was pushed into the backfield creating nowhere to go the entire game..Chaney is clearly the guy we want but make him the guy because he’s better not based off that game.

Oklahoma. Oklahoma St. Iowa St. Texas. That's 4 losses. TCU. West Virginia. KState. Baylor. One of them would be us. My opinion of course... But yeah, they suck too.
It's funny because when you look at the conferences individually, the top tier really sticks out like a sore thumb. The NCAA really let things get out of hand.

Advertisement
Back