Coach Hayes Post Game Breakdown

The overreacting on this board is Real Housewives level drama. Alabama played 5 teams that finished in the top 9 last year. They averaged 46 PPG and 550 YPG against those teams. That's what we're dealing with. This whole, "We'll never be good again, blah, blah, blah", is unhinged from reality because if you're using Bama as the benchmark then neither will the rest of college football. We were never going to stop them on defense. Nobody can.

The offense is a different story but, again, this Bama defense might be like their offense was last year. Just wait until a few games into the season to jump off the cliff. We aren't Bama now, we won't be Bama next year, we will never be Bama. The league will return to normal once Saban leaves, just like Brady leaving the Patriots. Until then the best anybody in all of college football can hope for is win your conference and hope for a playoff birth.

How dare you be intelligent and rational?!!?!?!

Advertisement
*I see why Cam is the starting RB again. He had ZERO lanes to run through. OL was getting pushed back into the backfield before the RB could even get the ball. Cant take away his starting job IMO based off what I saw in that breakdown. OL was absolutely mauled which leaves me to my second point.
I disagree with him on this. Once Don gets back to speed physically, he should start. Especially against the Bamas and Clemsons of the world, where Cam's weaknesses are magnified. Cam's vision is suspect and he goes down too easily (which shouldn't be the case after bulking up). If you're facing a D like Bama's that is going to push in your OL, you need a back who is either shifty enough to evade those breakthrough DL or strong enough to break those tackles, and also has the vision to hit the correct holes quickly on those occasions they do appear. That's not Cam. Cam is fast in a straight line, and good enough for conference play, but not going to bring us success against the big boys, IMO (don't get me wrong, the playcalling vs Bama didn't do him any favors, but still)

if you're using Bama as the benchmark
I use Top 25 as the benchmark. That's fair, right?! What's our record vs Top 25 teams the last decade or so? Also to your "we'll never be good blah blah blah" point.. That's not true. We are saying "We will never be GREAT". Big difference.

Did you cry last off-season or the one before? Youll cheer on this pathetic joke of a coach for 2 more awful seasons.
I shredded the **** out of manny after Unc. I also ripped him after fiu, his handling of JT and Jarren. Im sure you missed me tearing his *** about horrible lb recruiting and cb recruiting all the way back to his dc days. Or saying we look like a badly coached team.

I called the hiring lazy and a typical Miami move. I’m sure you missed all that because you were posting lies on another site about all your bentleys you drive and tens you bang lol.

The thing is unlike some of you whack jobs I’m not all in either way , one loss to arguably the best program in history isn’t causing heavy bleeding from my ****. I’ll let the season play out , if he can’t hit ten wins or worse I’ll pull out my tampon and just let it go.

You weirdos obsess about manny but are too dumb to see the bigger picture and the bigger problems.

What’s funny is I never see you post here until we lose games , why is that? I mean you don’t want attention right?

Some folks here say I’m a hype man or too positive , but when I rip the staff or the administration i‘m suddenly arguing with the “ slurpers” , that lets me know I’m doing something right.

Lastly…. you **** right I‘ll cheer on this team, I’m a hurricane fan, that’s what you do. It’s not the players or the coaches fault our administration doesn’t care about football.

Advertisement
I shredded the **** out of manny after Unc. I also ripped him after fiu, his handling of JT and Jarren. Im sure you missed me tearing his *** about horrible lb recruiting and cb recruiting all the way back to his dc days. Or saying we look like a badly coached team.

I called the hiring lazy and a typical Miami move. I’m sure you missed all that because you were posting on lies on another site about all your bentleys you drive and tens you bang lol.

The thing is unlike some of you whack jobs I’m not all in either way , one loss to arguably the best program in history isn’t causing heavy bleeding from my ****. I’ll let the season play out , if he can’t hit ten wins or worse I’ll pull out my tampon and just let it go.

You weirdos obsess about manny but are too dumb to see the bigger picture and the bigger problems.

What’s funny is I never see you post here until we lose games , why is that? I mean you don’t want attention right?

Some folks here say I’m a hype man or too positive , but when I rip the staff or the administration i‘m suddenly arguing with the “ slurpers” , that lets me know I’m doing something right.

Lastly…. you **** right I‘ll cheer on this team, I’m a hurricane fan, that’s what you do. It’s not the players or the coaches fault our administration doesn’t care about football.
I only post during the season. The rest of the time im on the wez because they actually care about the program and don't accept mediocrity. They also dont have mods who crave some weird internet power.

Do you think i want miami to lose? **** no. Im just realistic. We will lose 2-4 more games this season. Im going off the last 15 years not a small sample size.

Manny cant coach. Thats a fact.

Honestly I took some positives from the game.
1. Baga would probably smash any college team.
2. Defense played aggressively in the second half. Didn't allow the second team to score.
3. Offense showed they could move the ball against a top defense.
4. I know, but the OL looked much improved. Didn't lay down despite breakdowns. After 5 the Scaife experiment not working.

This is healthy dialogue. Canes Fan Therapy. Please continue.
bQvBwcE.gif

How dare you be intelligent and rational?!!?!?!

It's unreal man. I don't know what reality these people live in. I get that it sucks to get your a** kicked on national TV but imagine being Ohio State, with all the resources and effort they put into their program, and you're only capable of hanging with Alabama for 1 quarter in the NC game and you lose by 28. Imagine being Georgia with EVERYTHING they do to cheat, hanging with Bama for 2 quarters only to be blown out in the 2nd half, and then you lose to Florida and then you almost lose to Cincinnati on a last second field goal in your bowl game.

We have some major issues that we need to fix but let the **** season play out. If we go 11-1 or 10-2 then we're on track.

Advertisement
Ok, my apologies. That’s me being ignorant and just skimming through. Cam had multiple opportunities and blew them because he’s stiffer than prime Ron Jeremy. Just like King causes sacks for leaving the pocket early , he also misses wide open guys staring down the middle of the field. The ol played good enough from
the late second quarter, and that’s why we moved the ball pretty well from then on. It’s cool to blame the ol and taboo to put anything on king.
Been telling you guys king is an issue. Fine young man, mature and good leader, but as a throwing QB? Nah. We can’t beat good teams with him under center.

We need to give TVD and García meaningful snaps in these guys.

We’re now an underdog to fsu to some of these gurus , just because they almost won a game and didn’t look good awful. Let’s not forget they beat Unc last year too, then reality set back in.

Fact is Manny has curb stomped fsu the last two years by a combined score of 89 - 20 lmao.

Now let’s flip the situations , these same guys would be laughing at the slurpers for thinking they could beat fsu after four straight losses , two straight *** beatings, just because we almost beat ND. You can’t make this stuff up.
we also beat the goofy out of a better Notre Dame team. its just the match up. they're Big and slow. speed kills them

The overreacting on this board is Real Housewives level drama. Alabama played 5 teams that finished in the top 9 last year. They averaged 46 PPG and 550 YPG against those teams. That's what we're dealing with. Two of those teams had top 10 defenses and it didn't matter. This whole, "We'll never be good again, blah, blah, blah", is unhinged from reality because if you're using Bama as the benchmark then neither will the rest of college football. We were never going to stop them on defense. Nobody can.

The offense is a different story but, again, this Bama defense might be like their offense was last year. Just wait until a few games into the season to jump off the cliff. We aren't Bama now, we won't be Bama next year, we will never be Bama. The league will return to normal once Saban leaves, just like Brady leaving the Patriots. Until then the best anybody in all of college football can hope for is win your conference and hope for a playoff birth.
I’m hoping for a Saban stroke mid game to bring parity back. Would love to see his face frozen after he managed one of his only allowed smiles of the year. This way he would look like Joker forever.

Advertisement

I called the hiring lazy and a typical Miami move. I’m sure you missed all that because you were posting lies on another site about all your bentleys you drive and tens you bang lol.

Preach on Cribby! The fact that this place went full Mope job after losing this game is crazier than thinking that we would manhandle Bama. Let the chips fall before we fly the banner or beg that Lashlee take the UConn job. There’s a ton more football to be played. Let it play out.

Yes I was. Lol. But I also didn’t expect our OL to listen to my a$$ either. Thst said, you find me a team on our schedule that’s even close to that front 7... If you can’t, then you agree we have a chance to run the table or go 10-2 at worse.
We SHOULD run the table, this is still a talented team.. I have been ****ED since the day that bama game was announced because we had no reason being in it, our goal should be to string as many 10+ win seasons as possible to turn the roster over and try to stack 5 stars, we arent playing the same game as these other teams because we only have 2 at a time nowadays.. I know we still have the people who think this is ol school canes anywhere, anytime but this aint that type of party esp against Bama.. Perception matters..

Anyway like I said we SHOULD dominate our schedule but history has shown us in recent past that we will get spanked by real teams and drop games we shouldnt and get in death match pillow fights with acc teams, lets see if we have grown any

Advertisement
We’re now an underdog to fsu to some of these gurus , just because they almost won a game and didn’t look good awful. Let’s not forget they beat Unc last year too, then reality set back in.

Fact is Manny has curb stomped fsu the last two years by a combined score of 89 - 20 lmao.

Now let’s flip the situations , these same guys would be laughing at the slurpers for thinking they could beat fsu after four straight losses , two straight *** beatings, just because we almost beat ND. You can’t make this stuff up.

CIS [before the Bama game]: "Alabama is the best team money can buy and they're going to kill us. We aren't in their league."
Also CIS [after predictably Bama kills us]: "Alabama killed and showed who we really are. Just watch... we're winning 6 or 7 games, maybe 8 games at best."

CIS: "Until Manny proves he can beat his old boss at UNC, that's an L. Pay attention. They curb stomped us last year and we suck. Those past games matter."
Also CIS: "I don't care that Manny curbed-stomped F$U two years straight. This F$U is different and we suck. Pay attention. Those past games don't matter."

CIS [before the Bama game]: "Alabama is the best team money can buy and they're going to kill us. We aren't in their league."
Also CIS [after predictably Bama kills us]: "Alabama killed and showed who we really are. Just watch... we're winning 6 or 7 games, maybe 8 games at best."

CIS: "Until Manny proves he can beat his old boss at UNC, that's an L. Pay attention. They curb stomped us last year and we suck. Those past games matter."
Also CIS: "I don't care that Manny curbed-stomped F$U two years straight. This F$U is different and we suck. Pay attention. Those past games don't matter."
I literally thought of a lot of those examples yesterday , too funny.

Advertisement
Back