Coach Dennis Erickson will be in attendance on Saturday

Advertisement
What????? We lost game 1 of the 85 season to UF and didnt lose another regular season game until 1988 vs ND. if that isnt sustained success I don't know what is,

Lost 5 games in 1984.

Then got blown-out twice in 1985 (one was for the national championship).

Then lost another national championship game in 1986.

Before he showed up, Miami had one 10-win season in school history (1983).

The program wasn't at the place that it was in 1989 when Erickson came in. Jimmy got a long honeymoon period that Erickson and Coker didn't get 4-5 years after they had already won championships.

`LOL Long honeymoon. no regular season losses in 3 1/2 years. laughble.

Advertisement
Jimmy Johnson inherited what many people thought was a one-hit wonder.

LOL...what???

That team started off the season beating #1 Auburn, an Auburn team that had Bo Jackson in the backfield.

JJ going 8-5 in 84', was equivalent to Golden going 6-7 in 14'.

****, even JJ admitted as much when He said He should've put in a more aggressive defense (maybe the Miami 4-3) after watching "Hail Flutie".

I thought his OL recruiting was awful, but he was a **** of a coach on the offensive side of the ball.

He had his vices, but most people do...that's no reason to hate on him.

DE's NC teams were JJ's teams.

Is this Al Golden's team?

Trollin' hard are we? No shame to your game.

I don't know where this guy came from - but if you ask him - he knows everything, and no one else knows diddly-****.

He can pull up some stats, but has no idea of what influenced, limited, or enabled those stats.

According to this ******, there are not, and never have been any connections during our transitions between coaches.

Classical clinical symptoms of Occhiolism.

With a generous mix of assholishness.

Again, the performance of fanboys on this board never ceases to amaze me.

Some guy throws out the cliche line that Erickson's championship teams were Jimmy's. I then ask if this years' team is Al Golden's.

The response I get?

I'm trolling.

Good grief.

Get some sense.

Advertisement
LOL Long honeymoon. no regular season losses in 3 1/2 years. laughble.

The 1984 season was a disaster.

In 1985, they lost to our biggest rivals (at home) by double digits and then lost by a million in a national championship game.

You keep throwing out stuff about the regular season. That's great but Jimmy lost two national championship games in his first 3 years and didn't get nearly as much heat as Erickson or Coker.

Again, the performance of fanboys on this board never ceases to amaze me.

Some guy throws out the cliche line that Erickson's championship teams were Jimmy's. I then ask if this years' team is Al Golden's.

The response I get?

I'm trolling.

Good grief.

Get some sense.

Our collective problem is that we adults don't have the crayons to explain it to you.

I'd suggest you go play with your friends - but clearly you don't have any - and probably never did.

Wishing for a big dik and being one is two different things.

LOL...what???

That team started off the season beating #1 Auburn, an Auburn team that had Bo Jackson in the backfield.

****, even JJ admitted as much when He said He should've put in a more aggressive defense (maybe the Miami 4-3) after watching "Hail Flutie".

How long have you followed this program?

Miami was considered a fluke, nouveau riche program in 1984. Jimmy Johnson was given plenty of time to remake his staff and tweak some things before the heat was turned up.

By 1989, Erickson was so stressed out because of the expectations that he would get fever blisters.

Advertisement
According to this ******, there are not, and never have been any connections during our transitions between coaches.

Of course this isn't true.

I just don't make up stuff about my heroes and completely ignore his failures.

If you have to lie and or cover-up things then your position likely isn't very strong.

LOL...what???

How long have you followed this program?

Miami was considered a fluke, nouveau riche program in 1984. Jimmy Johnson was given plenty of time to remake his staff and tweak some things before the heat was turned up.

By 1989, Erickson was so stressed out because of the expectations that he would get fever blisters.

JJ had a lot of problems in "84 including some leftover assistants from the previous year ... Tom Olivadotti ???

Advertisement
Our collective problem is that we adults don't have the crayons to explain it to you.

I'd suggest you go play with your friends - but clearly you don't have any - and probably never did.

Wishing for a big dik and being one is two different things.

And once again, Archer can't compose a response that's actually related to the subject.

Why?

Because, again he's incapable of doing so.

Unless it's about fellating Butch Davis and ignoring his failures, he's completely incompetent as a human being.

JJ had a lot of problems in "84 including some leftover assistants from the previous year ... Tom Olivadotti ???

Agreed and the expectations were decidedly lower in 1984-85 than they were in 1989-90 or 2001-02.

Olivadotti resigned before the season but the rest of the staff was Schnellenberger's.

Opposition?

I've had some opponents over the years.

You wouldn't amount to a decent sized pimple on any of their butts.

And again, nothing but lame attempts at clever one-liners in lieu of actual substance.

You're nothing if not utterly predictable.

Advertisement
Back