Cleveland reed committed to miami

Funny how Searles was thought of as a recruiting liability when he was first hired and he is cleaning up. Hard not to get excited about this class. This is extremely impressive what Richt is doing 10 months before signing day. Paradise Camp should be fun with all of these early commitments.

He's in this state, with a good staff around him. They've created a recruiting monster.

Advertisement
@ Pete the last time we got a Lakeland kid ?

Not Pete but it was H-Back/FB Kyle "Concussion" Cobia

Also Reed is brand new to Lakeland, he played at Ft Meade for most of his career so they haven't had those evil UF hooks in him for too long. His former coach at Ft Meade is Jemalle Cornelius, a former Gator WR.

Let the meltdown begin. We know that Miami will not have this class next February. Just as UF won't be #35.

Oh in that case it's ok. They have a class 2 months in to the process that takes a big steamy dump on any class Mac has signed on NSD.

Rest assured we will find a way to sign an ok ol class this year when it should be a slam dunk elite class

While not too surprising, it sucks to see a talented Lakeland kid commit to Miami. Deep OL board and all that, but I personally liked Reed a lot.

SwampChump615 is right up there with SUckGator51 as one of my Gayturd favorites.

Capture+_2017-04-05-11-55-56.jpg

Advertisement
This is as big as any commitment we've gotten so far. Reed is a true Dancing Bear and a major stud.

[HUDL]video/3/4171192/581a494c11fa7f1abca9ed05[/HUDL]

Agree with u, top recruit now by a long shot. Need the O-Line to be good to win at top level. Him and Donaldson could be 2 great guards if they progress like hey have capability to. RB and WR are a dime a dozen down here, so keep pulling n the lineman.

**** kid looks legit...looks faster then james cook

LMAO

Let the meltdown begin. We know that Miami will not have this class next February. Just as UF won't be #35.

Oh in that case it's ok. They have a class 2 months in to the process that takes a big steamy dump on any class Mac has signed on NSD.

Rest assured we will find a way to sign an ok ol class this year when it should be a slam dunk elite class

While not too surprising, it sucks to see a talented Lakeland kid commit to Miami. Deep OL board and all that, but I personally liked Reed a lot.

SwampChump615 is right up there with SUckGator51 as one of my Gayturd favorites.

View attachment 44072

Upvote for "big steamy dump on any class Mac has signed"

That's one **** of a future right side: C Gaynor/RG Reed/RT Donaldson. Add in Scaife/Gauthier.

If I were an elite LT, I'd knock on Richt's door and let him know I'm here to complete the puzzle, win a 'ship or two and go be a Top 10 pick in the 2021 NFL draft.

This g8rJeff22 is climbing my favorite turds list fast.

Capture+_2017-04-05-12-03-40.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Beast of pull. This OL is gonna be a problem in a couple years.

Like Lu said, gotta complete the puzzle with an elite LT.

Advertisement
Every player we have committed is from FL. People talk lol service about recruit form I4 down but Richt lived it and is putting it into action. And we are getting the best players. Long may it continue

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

The saltier, the better... Now they're really starting to seethe:

Capture+_2017-04-05-12-16-49.jpg

Lorenzo might run for 2000 barring injury. I'll say it now, if he and Cam stay healthy, between the two, they will.

Advertisement
Lorenzo might run for 2000 barring injury. I'll say it now, if he and Cam stay healthy, between the two, they will.

All these lineman we have gotten have got to help with 2019 RB recruiting too.

Yayyy!!! Sounds like he is going to stick too, from the article on 247. Get it CMR.

Advertisement
Back