Cleveland reed committed to miami

This recruiting battle truly started February 20th at the Nike Opening Regional in Orlando. I interviewed Reed and he told me two key words that made me believe Miami had why a legit chance. He said this "I love UF because I've visited them so many times, If i visit Miami more, I could get the that same feel for them." That's when the battle started --- One week later the recruitment was over February 27th the week he visited Miami. He almost committed on the spot and he truly fell in love with Miami. His mother and cousin both loved the way the coaches recruit and the way the coaches interact with the parents and recruits.

This is another example of how Miami's coaching staff is just at another level right now, compared to Florida's
Reed has been on UF's campus 10+ times ......... He's been on Miami's campus twice............

Oh and remember

View attachment 44060
Talk yo sh*t Eric, came in clutch with the info

Advertisement
Waiting for another abrevian Jordan tweet referring to how good our class is

Advertisement
Meanwhile, back at the ranch, while Richt and crew were putting in work and adding to our commits list, chucklemouth was welcoming Lil Wizzy to Shîtsville:

C8mNakzXYAEOQKH.jpg

This recruiting battle truly started February 20th at the Nike Opening Regional in Orlando. I interviewed Reed and he told me two key words that made me believe Miami had why a legit chance. He said this "I love UF because I've visited them so many times, If i visit Miami more, I could get the that same feel for them." That's when the battle started --- One week later the recruitment was over February 27th the week he visited Miami. He almost committed on the spot and he truly fell in love with Miami. His mother and cousin both loved the way the coaches recruit and the way the coaches interact with the parents and recruits.

This is another example of how Miami's coaching staff is just at another level right now, compared to Florida's
Reed has been on UF's campus 10+ times ......... He's been on Miami's campus twice............

Oh and remember

View attachment 44060
Talk yo sh*t Eric, came in clutch with the info

Haters gonna hate

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is as big as any commitment we've gotten so far. Reed is a true Dancing Bear and a major stud.

[HUDL]video/3/4171192/581a494c11fa7f1abca9ed05[/HUDL]

Advertisement
Best film of a Florida OL I've seen this year. Very impressed. I love that we're taking talent from upstate now after years of UF kicking us while we were down. I hope their head coach limps his way through a few more years on the job so we can drive the stake deep in their hearts and bury them.

Best film of a Florida OL I've seen this year. Very impressed. I love that we're taking talent from upstate now after years of UF kicking us while we were down. I hope their head coach limps his way through a few more years on the job so we can drive the stake deep in their hearts and bury them.

And thats him at 70 percent healthy at the most

Advertisement
Back