Cleveland reed committed to miami

Advertisement
Richt Chillin.jpg

JC

Advertisement
He has great film too. Great prospect. With scaife, reed and hopefully John Campbell you swing for the fence with William barnes

Advertisement
Let the meltdown begin. We know that Miami will not have this class next February. Just as UF won't be #35.

Oh in that case it's ok. They have a class 2 months in to the process that takes a big steamy dump on any class Mac has signed on NSD.

Rest assured we will find a way to sign an ok ol class this year when it should be a slam dunk elite class

While not too surprising, it sucks to see a talented Lakeland kid commit to Miami. Deep OL board and all that, but I personally liked Reed a lot.

This recruiting battle truly started February 20th at the Nike Opening Regional in Orlando. I interviewed Reed and he told me two key words that made me believe Miami had a chance. He said this "I love UF because I've visited them so many times, If i visit Miami more, I could get the that same feel for them." That's when the battle started --- One week later the recruitment was over February 27th the week he visited Miami. He almost committed on the spot and he truly fell in love with Miami. His mother and cousin both loved the way the coaches recruit and the way the coaches interact with the parents and recruits.

This is another example of how Miami's coaching staff is just at another level right now, compared to Florida's
Reed has been on UF's campus 10+ times ......... He's been on Miami's campus twice............

Oh and remember

Screen Shot 2017-04-05 at 10.24.09 AM.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
With all these top kids in this class we will have transferss as the young freshman win out

g8rjeff22 said... (original post)

Recruiting, unlike life, is about the destination and not the journey.

Miami's journey and destination in this recruiting class will be better than UF's, of that there is no doubt.

These kids seem genuinely excited to be a part of the U family. Obviously a long way to go until signing day, but **** this feels good.

Love this pickup. Reed is a roadgrader with great power, mobility and feet. He is the total package for an interior lineman. Future 3+ year starter. Him and scaife make for an elite interior OL class.

Best two guards in the state my man!

Advertisement
Back