Cleveland reed committed to miami

Eric is holding himself out as a reporter/recruiting insider. Maybe, instead of talking ****, Eric should act like he's been there before.

Does your beautician talk **** after she gets a bouncy juicy Jheri curl set in your hair, or does she just give you a nod because she expected that result?

Yep... He's soaking it up, doing his 16 year old ha ha told ya so thing around the board today. Good to see he's so gracious in victory.

Take a victory lap for blowing Reed's announcement for him. Eric made it Eric's announcement despite Reed wanting it kept on the downlow.

Stop looking for internet likes. Your job is to give us reports and analysis, not to live in the glory you never had by stealing a recruits announcement.

Yes Sir, you are right. Still, I remind myself that he's a 16 year old kid and remember what I was like at that age. He seems like a good kid. He'll do better as he learns lessons and moves forward in life.

Erick wouldn't get such a hard time if Drakes biggest fan didn't constantly try to stroke his ****...sorry I misspelled ego.

Remember when he claim to check out Mike Harley in the hallway of his high school when Harley was a freshmen. Man I want to find that thread LMAO

All jokes aside. Good job Erick, but try not to steal the recruits moment. You're an aspiring reporter, get used to not being in the spotlight. No body likes a "you heard it here first" know it all, ra ra reporter or writer. But thanks for the info you provide from time to time.

One more thing, can you please sucker punch CJ Henderson on the last day of school and say "for the watch" or "for the insight". Let him know we all think he's a bytch and we can't wait for 2019.

Advertisement
Yep... He's soaking it up, doing his 16 year old ha ha told ya so thing around the board today. Good to see he's so gracious in victory.

Take a victory lap for blowing Reed's announcement for him. Eric made it Eric's announcement despite Reed wanting it kept on the downlow.

Stop looking for internet likes. Your job is to give us reports and analysis, not to live in the glory you never had by stealing a recruits announcement.

Yes Sir, you are right. Still, I remind myself that he's a 16 year old kid and remember what I was like at that age. He seems like a good kid. He'll do better as he learns lessons and moves forward in life.

Erick wouldn't get such a hard time if Drakes biggest fan didn't constantly try to stroke his ****...sorry I misspelled ego.

Remember when he claim to check out Mike Harley in the hallway of his high school when Harley was a freshmen. Man I want to find that thread LMAO

All jokes aside. Good job Erick, but try not to steal the recruits moment. You're an aspiring reporter, get used to not being in the spotlight. No body likes a "you heard it here first" know it all, ra ra reporter or writer. But thanks for the info you provide from time to time.

One more thing, can you please sucker punch CJ Henderson on the last day of school and say "for the watch" or "for the insight". Let him know we all think he's a bytch and we can't wait for 2019.
Former players go back to the school and talk to the highschool ball players and coaches all the time and he happened to be there.Tf is wrong with you. Have you even played football before?

Reed is a baller. Athletic and strong with a mean streak. Great hand fighting ability. Probably best interior OL prospect we have signed since Brandon Linder. Gonna be fun watching him next to Gaynor.

[video=youtube;07UtJY8TASo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07UtJY8TASo[/video]

First thing..Kid uses his hands EXTREMELY well. That type of hand placement and violent puch is KEY at Guard or interior work. His feet arent bad..he gets his base a little too wide but that will be worked on...but kid with his type of build and hand usage and demeanor to match with Scaife creates scary propositgions for dlineman down the line.

Cant wait to see Lingard running behind This kid at G, Gaynor at C and Donaldson at T

Keep this train moving!
kZTKyJQ.gif

Advertisement
Eric is holding himself out as a reporter/recruiting insider. Maybe, instead of talking ****, Eric should act like he's been there before.

Does your beautician talk **** after she gets a bouncy juicy Jheri curl set in your hair, or does she just give you a nod because she expected that result?

Wait a phuckin minute..so when Pete steals Mark Popes moment by telling us he's coming it's all good but this kid can't do the same? So if we are saying we don't want inside info on if a kid is coming let the mods know and I'm sure they will stop that ****. But then y'all will bytch and complain about that too..cant please cats on here for nothing.

Wait a phuckin minute..so when Pete steals Mark Popes moment by telling us he's coming it's all good but this kid can't do the same? So if we are saying we don't want inside info on if a kid is coming let the mods know and I'm sure they will stop that ****. But then y'all will bytch and complain about that too..cant please cats on here for nothing.

Are you kidding me? Go ahead and blow confidences as a reporter and see how far your reputation gets you in your career.

Wow this kid is a **** beast! I can't wait to go watch some of his games this year and throw up the U. Reached straight into the heart of Gator country (formerly known as) and snatched this ****** savage! Thank you for what you do Erick...don't let the message board sheep get you down. If Franchise was praising you today the rest of the sheep would do the same.

Advertisement

Are you kidding me? Go ahead and blow confidences as a reporter and see how far your reputation gets you in your career.

How do you think Adam Schefter and Jay Glazer stay employed? WTF are you talking about? All those two bozos do is blow confidences and leak information from their sources and the day they stop doing that is the day they will go the route of Ric Bucher (sideline reporter for the Warriors on Fox's regional coverage) and Chris Broussard (random NBA analyst who never played in the NBA on FSN) the day they lost their sources when they were at ESPN... LOL. Leave the kid alone.

How do you think Adam Schefter and Jay Glazer stay employed? WTF are you talking about? All those two bozos do is blow confidences and leak information from their sources and the day they stop doing that is the day they will go the route of Ric Bucher (sideline reporter for the Warriors on Fox's regional coverage) and Chris Broussard (random NBA analyst who never played in the NBA on FSN) the day they lost their sources when they were at ESPN... LOL. Leave the kid alone.

I've stood up for/said positive things about this kid at least twice in the last 4 days on this board. I just don't agree with his victory dance nor do I think a reporter should reveal confidential information. Not sure where you're coming from on that and I just don't agree with your take on it being ok for reporters, especially aspiring ones, to burn sources.

Last edited:
This kid reminds me of Kelechi Osemele, he has that kind of upside as a Guard.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back