Cleveland reed committed to miami

Advertisement
Those highlights were very impressive. I counted him on the ground only 3 times in all of those blocks (despite numerous pancakes) and he was blocking dudes out of the frame on 1 out of 3 plays. Indicates the guy is just strong, but keeps his legs moving and has great balance for a big man. Can't wait to see this guy in orange and green.

Welcome Cleveland! In the game of recruiting every top recruit you get means one less recruit for your opponent. Effectively weakening your in state competition and widening the the depth of talent separation between The U and those teams from less fertile recruiting grounds. The key has always been to keep the best SoFL talent home and grab a few around The State of Miami. Richt's expansion into J'ville and Gawga has changed the game.

If Kool can land 2 more interior monsters and Tyson Campbell and Brevin Jordan join this is the best class Miami has signed in the history of the program.

If Kool can land 2 more interior monsters and Tyson Campbell and Brevin Jordan join this is the best class Miami has signed in the history of the program.

No now we need an offensive tackle prospect and maybe 1 more interior guy only. Took 3 ots last cycle

Advertisement
This recruiting battle truly started February 20th at the Nike Opening Regional in Orlando. I interviewed Reed and he told me two key words that made me believe Miami had why a legit chance. He said this "I love UF because I've visited them so many times, If i visit Miami more, I could get the that same feel for them." That's when the battle started --- One week later the recruitment was over February 27th the week he visited Miami. He almost committed on the spot and he truly fell in love with Miami. His mother and cousin both loved the way the coaches recruit and the way the coaches interact with the parents and recruits.

This is another example of how Miami's coaching staff is just at another level right now, compared to Florida's
Reed has been on UF's campus 10+ times ......... He's been on Miami's campus twice............

Oh and remember

View attachment 44060
Talk yo sh*t Eric, came in clutch with the info

Eric is holding himself out as a reporter/recruiting insider. Maybe, instead of talking ****, Eric should act like he's been there before.

Does your beautician talk **** after she gets a bouncy juicy Jheri curl set in your hair, or does she just give you a nod because she expected that result?

Still have at least 10 guys who are gonna join and almost a year until NSD, let's pump the brakes on the best-class-ever talk...at least for now.

Attachments

• Pied-Piper-Mom.jpg
    Pied-Piper-Mom.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 15
Advertisement
This recruiting battle truly started February 20th at the Nike Opening Regional in Orlando. I interviewed Reed and he told me two key words that made me believe Miami had why a legit chance. He said this "I love UF because I've visited them so many times, If i visit Miami more, I could get the that same feel for them." That's when the battle started --- One week later the recruitment was over February 27th the week he visited Miami. He almost committed on the spot and he truly fell in love with Miami. His mother and cousin both loved the way the coaches recruit and the way the coaches interact with the parents and recruits.

This is another example of how Miami's coaching staff is just at another level right now, compared to Florida's
Reed has been on UF's campus 10+ times ......... He's been on Miami's campus twice............

Oh and remember

View attachment 44060

Eric is holding himself out as a reporter/recruiting insider. Maybe, instead of talking ****, Eric should act like he's been there before.

Does your beautician talk **** after she gets a bouncy juicy Jheri curl set in your hair, or does she just give you a nod because she expected that result?

Yep... He's soaking it up, doing his 16 year old ha ha told ya so thing around the board today. Good to see he's so gracious in victory.

Oh and remember

View attachment 44060

This. Take your W and move on. Let your work speaks for itself.

Great pick up! I love getting these highly ranked linemen and know this brings a smile to Linguard and whoever our future QB is!!!

Advertisement
Reed is a baller. Athletic and strong with a mean streak. Great hand fighting ability. Probably best interior OL prospect we have signed since Brandon Linder. Gonna be fun watching him next to Gaynor.

[video=youtube;07UtJY8TASo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07UtJY8TASo[/video]

Oh and remember

View attachment 44060

Yep... He's soaking it up, doing his 16 year old ha ha told ya so thing around the board today. Good to see he's so gracious in victory.

Take a victory lap for blowing Reed's announcement for him. Eric made it Eric's announcement despite Reed wanting it kept on the downlow.

Advertisement
Reed is a baller. Athletic and strong with a mean streak. Great hand fighting ability. Probably best interior OL prospect we have signed since Brandon Linder. Gonna be fun watching him next to Gaynor.

[video=youtube;07UtJY8TASo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07UtJY8TASo[/video]

told yall he got quicker feet then james cook

Oh and remember

View attachment 44060

Take a victory lap for blowing Reed's announcement for him. Eric made it Eric's announcement despite Reed wanting it kept on the downlow.

But but but Broke said it's ok...

This is as big as any commitment we've gotten so far. Reed is a true Dancing Bear and a major stud.

[HUDL]video/3/4171192/581a494c11fa7f1abca9ed05[/HUDL]

he killed a guy at 1:30...**** shame his mon aint had him on insurance

But but but Broke said it's ok...

If Eric's taking advice from or commiserating with broke, then Eric's in for a miserable life.

Advertisement
Back