Cleveland reed committed to miami

Everything is great about this... except that his name is Cleveland. I hope he isn't a born loser like his namesake.

you got down voted a lot for this but being from Youngstown Ohio originally. I think it is darn funny.

Advertisement
Reed is a baller. Athletic and strong with a mean streak. Great hand fighting ability. Probably best interior OL prospect we have signed since Brandon Linder. Gonna be fun watching him next to Gaynor.

[video=youtube;07UtJY8TASo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07UtJY8TASo[/video]

First thing..Kid uses his hands EXTREMELY well. That type of hand placement and violent puch is KEY at Guard or interior work. His feet arent bad..he gets his base a little too wide but that will be worked on...but kid with his type of build and hand usage and demeanor to match with Scaife creates scary propositgions for dlineman down the line.

In all seriousness, who would want to ba a "recruiting insider"? Bad enough following from afar. I couldn't imagine being the mouthpiece for some of these Prima donna's.

Not saying anything bad about Cleveland "Dancing Bear" Reed, just in general.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Meanwhile, back at the ranch, while Richt and crew were putting in work and adding to our commits list, chucklemouth was welcoming Lil Wizzy to Shîtsville:

View attachment 44064

Weezey should do homecoming this year in is adopted hometown.. Would be great!

He played a concert at their basketball arena. A bunch of these guys will jump on board when we do well on the field...even Kodak Black could turn our way, FWIW.

This recruiting battle truly started February 20th at the Nike Opening Regional in Orlando. I interviewed Reed and he told me two key words that made me believe Miami had why a legit chance. He said this "I love UF because I've visited them so many times, If i visit Miami more, I could get the that same feel for them." That's when the battle started --- One week later the recruitment was over February 27th the week he visited Miami. He almost committed on the spot and he truly fell in love with Miami. His mother and cousin both loved the way the coaches recruit and the way the coaches interact with the parents and recruits.

This is another example of how Miami's coaching staff is just at another level right now, compared to Florida's
Reed has been on UF's campus 10+ times ......... He's been on Miami's campus twice............

Oh and remember

View attachment 44060
Talk yo sh*t Eric, came in clutch with the info

Eric is holding himself out as a reporter/recruiting insider. Maybe, instead of talking ****, Eric should act like he's been there before.

Does your beautician talk **** after she gets a bouncy juicy Jheri curl set in your hair, or does she just give you a nod because she expected that result?

Yep... He's soaking it up, doing his 16 year old ha ha told ya so thing around the board today. Good to see he's so gracious in victory.

Take a victory lap for blowing Reed's announcement for him. Eric made it Eric's announcement despite Reed wanting it kept on the downlow.

Stop looking for internet likes. Your job is to give us reports and analysis, not to live in the glory you never had by stealing a recruits announcement.

Advertisement
Kid is quick and only going to get quicker and stronger as he gets in college program

Talk yo sh*t Eric, came in clutch with the info

Eric is holding himself out as a reporter/recruiting insider. Maybe, instead of talking ****, Eric should act like he's been there before.

Does your beautician talk **** after she gets a bouncy juicy Jheri curl set in your hair, or does she just give you a nod because she expected that result?

Yep... He's soaking it up, doing his 16 year old ha ha told ya so thing around the board today. Good to see he's so gracious in victory.

Take a victory lap for blowing Reed's announcement for him. Eric made it Eric's announcement despite Reed wanting it kept on the downlow.

Stop looking for internet likes. Your job is to give us reports and analysis, not to live in the glory you never had by stealing a recruits announcement.

Yes Sir, you are right. Still, I remind myself that he's a 16 year old kid and remember what I was like at that age. He seems like a good kid. He'll do better as he learns lessons and moves forward in life.

Advertisement
Advertisement
anigif_enhanced-4915-1403820539-1.gif

Excellent pick-up....The OL will look a lot different in the future with the quality we're bringing in....

Searels is getting it done on the recruiting front.

Advertisement
Back