Clemson

Advertisement
If TL was the QB for LSU they would score 100 points per game. TL's arm just isn't elite, it's all-time elite.
He's not better at processing than Burrow. The arm isn't everything. Burrow is on a different level as a football player right now.

Just watched Dabo on the Huddle post game. Dude does have a charismatic personality. He was talking up the ACCN. I was **** I love the ACCN! I don’t. Lol.

Advertisement
If Lawrence reminds me of anyone it’s John Elway.

Big, strong, athletic, smart and a cannon arm.

I think this will be the 1st game this year LSU will really get punched in the mouth and there players will think oh ****, we can actually loose this game. Let’s not act like Clemson or Taint wouldn’t have beaten Oklahoma by 30+ either. TL is the best player in college football, a lot of Joe’s stat are likely a product of Joe Brady. I’m rolling with Clemson.

Clemson’s defense is better than the sum of its parts. They have good corners and a couple freaks but they are more about coaching and IQ than pure physical superiority. The two-star safety that made the game-winning pick is the perfect example.

I lean LSU because I’m still not sold on Clemson’s DL. They aren’t what they were the last few years. They need to blitz and Burrow will process faster than Fields.

Advertisement
Even more impressive is Clemson does not bring in a lot of revenue after the season. They only make about $7.8m after it’s all said & done b/c they have reinvested so heavily in their coaching staff & facilities to get to this point.

You’re right, Trevor Lawerence and Justin fields rarely make wow plays and wow throws.

Yes they make good throws. Yes they are consistent but there is a difference. When you watch Burreaux he’s making crazy accurate throws. Into insane windows with coverage. He’s making guys miss in the pocket and throwing pin point bombs.

Pedigree will dictate the team with the #1 pick will have to take TL. But what exactly are you getting?

Arm strenght is above average not elite
Athletism is above average
Size at 220 and 6’6 he’s actually small comparable to most big QBs
Accuracy is above average
College system: Clemson’s system is a basic as you can possibly get. So he will probably need time to develop processing an NFL offense.

honestly when I watch TL this year I don’t see how he’s actually developed. He identical to last year. And there is hasn’t been a jump in his production either.

I feel Watson was better and will continue to be better than TL

Even more impressive is Clemson does not bring in a lot of revenue after the season. They only make about $7.8m after it’s all said & done b/c they have reinvested so heavily in their coaching staff & facilities to get to this point.
Correct..to them it's not about making money. It's about winning. They can make up any shortfalls with booster money (as long as they are winning).

A couple months ago they announced new upgrades to their stadium (70 million) and it was quickly approved by the board.

Advertisement
Not that I'm shedding any tears for OSU, but they got hosed on 2 calls.
1577634338794.png

Correct..to them it's not about making money. It's about winning. They can make up any shortfalls with booster money (as long as they are winning).

A couple months ago they announced new upgrades to their stadium (70 million) and it was quickly approved by the board.

Exactly. They are making back end money as long as they are winning. Eventually, all this investment will turn out to be huge returns.

Advertisement
Incredible game last night, loved seeing Taint cry about the refs, poetic justice

think LSU offense will prove to be too much for Clemson, but should be a great game

I’d take Ohio State over LSU on a neutral field.

I walked away from that game last night thinking Ohio State was the better team, but didn’t play as poised as Clemson.

it was like Clemson had been there before, never panicked or wavered. Trevor was very good too.

Ohio state had over 100 yards more total offense, but 2 turnovers, penalties, and bang bang calls all went against them.

Advertisement
Back