Clemson

Seems like most people think LSU will win.At least for now.

Line opened at 4 yesterday and quickly went to 6 and is now 6-6.5 depending where you look.It will be around 8 by the time it kicks off....if you like the Tigers better bet it Now before it goes up but if you like the Tigers wait and get the extra couple points...
I wouldn't bet a nickel on this game either way.

Advertisement
The Evangelical preacher thing is annoying as ****, but you do whatever it takes to win. It's working for him right now. And I know **** well that Dabo believes in winning the **** out of football games.

Trevor is really into Jesus so maybe the evangelical thing helps him croot. Trevor and his gf go to Christian retreats. Man, it would be a sin to be a tall blond white boy who is a star qb at Clemson and not be tearing up all that ***. I hope he is one of those hypocrites that tells his gf that they should wait while plowing through the sororities at Clemson. Jesus would understand.

Lol no. Who gave either team played? Osu highest ranked opponent? Clemson?

LSU, same margin of victory over Texas as OU. Pretty strange result as they throttled OU.

Struggled with UF until late. A team we actually had a shot against. Had a shootout with Bama with a gimpy and eventually knocked out Tua. Shut down the run against UGA, bet they wished they had Fields instead of the one they kept. Auburn, barely won that one.

They aren't some overwhelming force. Bama wins with a healthy Tua even with their worst defense in a decade.

Who have they played, some good teams for sure. I throw the rankings out the window with SEC teams since they all rank high and don't drop as they beat each other up.

Great schedule though and they won them all. Toughest schedule of the bunch. Clemson played the weakest schedule. OSU, tough enough schedule and would have been fun to see their defense against LSU. Clemson is well rounded, so we'll see.
If you just want to compare ranked opponents beat, you win that debate. I look at things from every angle and don't care one bit who wins this game. If pressed, I guess I would have to say an in conference foe winning hurts us more. Still won't bet against them and think they'll find a way to win.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back