Clemson

Advertisement
I dont disagree that they still had chances, but the Wade call was huge.

I hate OSU as much as anyone, but I hate bad officiating more and I gotta be consistent. I can't pick and choose when to complain or turn a blind eye to bad calls simply bc it's against a team I loathe. I call it how I see it.
The Wade call may have been huge, but it was the right call under the current targeting rule. Ask me if I like the targeting rule, fvck no. It's one of the worst things college football has ever done. BUT...the hit on Lawrence was the precise scenario that was envisioned when the rule was considered and approved, and it couldn't have been a more clear example of targeting.

The Wade call may have been huge, but it was the right call under the current targeting rule. Ask me if I like the targeting rule, fvck no. It's one of the worst things college football has ever done. BUT...the hit on Lawrence was the precise scenario that was envisioned when the rule was considered and approved, and it couldn't have been a more clear example of targeting.
This. It’s absurd to complain about that call.

Advertisement
He’s a great coach, but I’m starting to dislike Dabo a bit more with his continuing “all the glory to G-d” shtick. Maybe he’s playing up to the parents of recruits and/or maybe that’s sincerely his belief.

To borrow a phrase that many on here have used “it wouldn’t surprise me” if he got caught having an affair, *** with a co-ed, or some other act of moral turpitude
Clemson uses Churches to funnel bag money to recruits. Dabo is double speaking.

He’s a great coach, but I’m starting to dislike Dabo a bit more with his continuing “all the glory to G-d” shtick. Maybe he’s playing up to the parents of recruits and/or maybe that’s sincerely his belief.

To borrow a phrase that many on here have used “it wouldn’t surprise me” if he got caught having an affair, *** with a co-ed, or some other act of moral turpitude
The Evangelical preacher thing is annoying as ****, but you do whatever it takes to win. It's working for him right now. And I know **** well that Dabo believes in winning the **** out of football games.

e’s a great coach, but I’m starting to dislike Dabo a bit more with his continuing “all the glory to G-d” shtick. Maybe he’s playing up to the parents of recruits and/or maybe that’s sincerely his belief.

Clemson’s defense is better than the sum of its parts. They have good corners and a couple freaks but they are more about coaching and IQ than pure physical superiority. The two-star safety that made the game-winning pick is the perfect example.

I lean LSU because I’m still not sold on Clemson’s DL. They aren’t what they were the last few years. They need to blitz and Burrow will process faster than Fields.

@DMoney has spoken

You read it here first

Clemson is now guaranteed to win

Advertisement
Even if Lawerence doesnt dip his head and Wade connects w the crown of his helmet in say Lawerence's mid section, it should be targeting by the rule book, but no way is that play reviewed or called targeting if that happens. There was another hit on Lawerence later -- also helmet to helmet -- where nothing was called bc he jumped right back up.

It was a sell job. Had no business being called, and if it was called, at least be consistent w it.

On Clemson defense:

LSU does not have the read option run game that OSU has with Fields and Dobbins. Clemson was stressed early by this along with OSUs OL and physicality. The reason why Clemsons defense is so good is because of their versatility. Venables switched up to a 3-3-5 look and that frustrated OSU until the late touchdown on the 4th down play. This 3-3-5 look is what IMO will give LSU a harder time than usual. Clemson will have more people in coverage and less people in the box tight. The 3-3-5 look allows them to send 4 from multiple directions.

Seems like most people think LSU will win.At least for now.

Line opened at 4 yesterday and quickly went to 6 and is now 6-6.5 depending where you look.It will be around 8 by the time it kicks off....if you like the Tigers better bet it Now before it goes up but if you like the Tigers wait and get the extra couple points...

Advertisement
e’s a great coach, but I’m starting to dislike Dabo a bit more with his continuing “all the glory to G-d” shtick. Maybe he’s playing up to the parents of recruits and/or maybe that’s sincerely his belief.

Humans are imperfect. That is not a reason not to acknowledge the Glory of God.

Advertisement
Not that I'm shedding any tears for OSU, but they got hosed on 2 calls.
giphy.gif

Clemson has a bunch of low star white boyz in the secondary last night. The dude who intercepted the final play was a zero star player with no d1 offers when he got a scholly from Clemson.

Either our staff can’t coach or we really need to find some short slow white bros to play for the u.

OSU is so friggin good this year.
Absolutely loaded on both sides.

1st round talent at QB.
1st round talent at RB.
Super talented WR core.
Great interior OL.
Best DL In Young in America a top 5 pick.
Best CB in America another possible top 5 pick.

Ryan Day is a great playcaller.

Beat everyone they played by 13 or more points.

People in Big 10 circles were saying this was the best team in past 25 years out of that conference.

with all that Clemson still beat them.
Now LSU is going to get in that a**?

I’d take OSU on a neutral field vs. LSU.

LSU is good, and they could be a team of destiny playing in their home state with that fan support for a NC. They may find a way, but it’s hard for me to take anyone over Clemson,

I have lsu, Georgia, auburn, Alabama, and the gators with trask over osu. Osu looses 2-3 games in the sec west. Same for Clemson

The only offense somewhat like LSU is Bama. Both teams tear everyone a new ******* in that conference. They aren't anymore of a mismatch problem than OSU in my opinion. Both OSU and Clemson are far better than any team LSU faced. Both would have run a train on the SEC like LSU did.
We'll see what happens. Clemson will play them straight up and LSU will have to prove they can move the chains.
Lol no. Who gave either team played? Osu highest ranked opponent? Clemson?

Advertisement
Back