CIS OUTRAGE....mods deleting threads poking fun at gators

Advertisement
I saw the posts yesterday as everything was happening on social media.

I haven't checked to see if the kids involved all deleted from their individual pages, but it's possible one of those kids (or a coach) contacted someone here and asked for a favor by deleting the content, in order to help diffuse some of the blowback.

I can't think of other explanations given the history of Gator Tears and other threads.

I mentioned that hypothetical excuse earlier here and it'd still be weak sauce infused with some ghey sauce as there isn't a site in this country that'd do the same if kids were clowning us on our campus. Then throw in the whole double agent Marerrrerroooo aspect and Choad Wilson's previous relationship with this site and the optics are beyond lame.

I mentioned that hypothetical excuse earlier here and it'd still be weak sauce infused with some ghey sauce as there isn't a site in this country that'd do the same if kids were clowning us on our campus. Then throw in the whole double agent Marerrrerroooo aspect and Choad Wilson's previous relationship with this site and the optics are beyond lame.
And here's the other thing. If this went down at ANY self respecting school the offer would get pulled immediately and leaked to media. You think you could do some auburn thing in the bama locker room?

Gator coaches and media so soft they want to bury the story and continue trying to woo these kids. Complete cucks with zero self respect

And here's the other thing. If this went down at ANY self respecting school the offer would get pulled immediately and leaked to media. You think you could do some auburn thing in the bama locker room?

Gator coaches and media so soft they want to bury the story and continue trying to woo these kids. Complete cucks with zero self respect

Exactly. We all remember FAU even having some dignity and cutting ***** Bryant's visit short there.

Advertisement
When an apology is issued to one of our own mods by one of the players, it's safe to say we now know why the thread was deleted:

canesbbq1.png

Advertisement
Gatarrero strikes again. I'm actually surprised he had time to the delete the thread with Hendersons balls constantly slapping against his chin.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back