CIS OUTRAGE....mods deleting threads poking fun at gators

Advertisement
Was it really deleted? Embarrassing, I prefer Cis to InsideTheU because of the types of threads we have here.

But this board continues to slap Canes Fans in the face. Ivins might have went to Notre Dame but at least he's not sleeping with the enemy.

Im in agreeance with OCCC, wtf man? That was prolly the most entertaining thread here in a hot minute and i wake up and that **** is gone, smh. Thats some bull**** right there.
It was probably my favorite thread since the epic Tagovailoa thread that brought out troves of Hawaiian Canes fans and an alleged Deloitte employee gang banger.

I’ve seen threads here get locked, but deleted threads is a new type of Gestapo tactic. Only other time I saw a deleted thread here was about a week ago for a new IJJB thread. This better not become the norm around here or posters will leave.

The only way something like this happens is if the team itself told the site to stop it or a they got a letter from a lawyer.
Maybe marrero got threatened by his employer and the rest of the mods went softy in him. But this is why you can’t play both sides and expect it not to effect the integrity of your work.
Regardless it looks bad and we might not even get a straight answer tbh.

Advertisement
Between about 10:30 & 11 pm last night, I clicked on the CIS portal and got an error message 4 or 5 times sayin the site was unavailable for maintenance or something else. Finally got on about 11 pm.

Look on the bright side, gentlemen. If we managed to keep Choad Wilson happy by doing this then all is well. Right?
F 7 on 7 handler scumbags. F ***arerro. F Chad Wilson.

If you aren't about the U dominating both the state and the nation what are you doing here?

Advertisement
Between about 10:30 & 11 pm last night, I clicked on the CIS portal and got an error message 4 or 5 times sayin the site was unavailable for maintenance or something else. Finally got on about 11 pm.

That might be the weekly 30 mins where the mods & admins conduct a circlejerk to Tebow's greatest plays. GaytaInsight.com, baby!

It’s unlikely UF or anyone got a lawyer on a Saturday evening to demand the thread be deleted. And over what? There was no libel or slander.

No, this was clearly the work of one our own mods on his own initiative. Like I said, I noticed a “missing” IJJB thread last week. A disturbing pattern is emerging here.

The only way something like this happens is if the team itself told the site to stop it or a they got a letter from a lawyer.
Maybe marrero got threatened by his employer and the rest of the mods went softy in him. But this is why you can’t play both sides and expect it not to effect the integrity of your work.

The silence speaks volumes.

Advertisement
Marrero better not show up within 1/4 mile of IJJB or Juan from Little Havana. If this got dumped because of him that boys is getting green lighted.
Ridiculous overstatement. No one should be harmed over entertainment. Sports are meant to be fun and enjoyable for the fans. But if a guy clearly has a directly conflicting agenda from the team he purports to cover he should be terminated immediately

If it was a cartoon strip the caption would be a group of us in a circle discussing this with a garbage can off to the left with the mods of the board hiding in it wearing their Gator boxers. LOL

Wow what a p**** that's weak working for the gators worried about what they are going to say. Last I checked we are the mighty canes fans and this is the canes site. They come for us on their boards talking trash so we come right back on our boards we are rivals that's what we do let us have our moments. We don't care bout nobody but this this U. Kellen Winslow said it best we a f***** soldiers lol.

Advertisement
Ridiculous overstatement. No one should be harmed over entertainment. Sports are meant to be fun and enjoyable for the fans. But if a guy clearly has a directly conflicting agenda from the team he purports to cover he should be terminated immediately
It’s a tremendous overstatement since green lighted means getting whacked. And no way would I like anyone hurt or threatened. Just trying to add some humor. But some dudes live by a different code and if marrero is the reason it got deleted some won’t take it lightly. Just look at what people are writing. Imagine what they would say to his face.

I saw the posts yesterday as everything was happening on social media.

I haven't checked to see if the kids involved all deleted from their individual pages, but it's possible one of those kids (or a coach) contacted someone here and asked for a favor by deleting the content, in order to help diffuse some of the blowback.

I can't think of other explanations given the history of Gator Tears and other threads.

I saw the posts yesterday as everything was happening on social media.

I haven't checked to see if the kids involved all deleted from their individual pages, but it's possible one of those kids (or a coach) contacted someone here and asked for a favor by deleting the content, in order to help diffuse some of the blowback.

I can't think of other explanations given the history of Gator Tears and other threads.
Once it's captured on film the internet owns it. You can't put the toothpaste back in the tube.

Streisand effect at play here as well. The fact that UiF is soo butthurt about it will give it life of its own now as a meme

Advertisement
Back