CIS OUTRAGE....mods deleting threads poking fun at gators

When taken to task on GheyBait, at least Luke Stampenis will come out and say something. I posted an example of him doing that within the past 24 hours. It's in the Gator Tears thread.

So where are our leadership mods on this? Not a peep. We don't deserve at least a statement? You guys are better than this. CIS is better than this.

Advertisement
I'm honestly kind of in shock at the notion that what these kids did could be perceived as some sort of a scandal. The fact that there is an uproar about this beyond the usual fan message boards lets you know there's some behind the scenes UF loyalties at play here. Whether it's from a coach associated with the boys, or someone else. The obviously forced apology from Davis only adds to the fire.

This is ridiculous. You'd think these kids livestreamed a gang bang or something, which btw they call "Strike 1" at UF.

When taken to task on GheyBait, at least Luke Stampenis will come out and say something. I posted an example of him doing that within the past 24 hours. It's in the Gator Tears thread.

So where are our leadership mods on this? Not a peep. We don't deserve at least a statement? You guys are better than this. CIS is better than this.

So true. I would love to hear the rationale behind deleting that thread. The fact that we all know no one is going to address it is the true crime of the situation.

Advertisement
So let me get this str8:

-Bimbo Hunter goes on a Gator Trip, throws an upside down U up, for no reason, and it’s applauded. When a poster post it on here to bring it to our attention, the “mods” keep it breathing.

However;

-Some former teammates of our current player have some fun throwing up the U while on an unofficial, it’s posted on a MIAMI HURRICANES FAN CHAT BOARD, and it’s the most egregious thing done in mankind, to the point that even MIAMI HURRICANE “MODS” nuke the thread????!

And now we wonder why teams don’t fear or respect us. F this bull chit!!!

We got a “flag ship station” having coach talk w rival teams; we have a “flag ship website” modified by a ninja who works for the rivals. This bull chit would NEVER happen on a Bama, Clemson, UF...****, not even on a UCLA site.

Stand up Miami; have some f*ckin pride in the school that rep your city!! Kids throwing up the U from So. Fla while on a visit to a school up Norf? Whoopy doo! There was no need for them to apologize.

If the Gator don’t like it, F*ck them! Stop recruiting those young men. Wasn’t it their soppy new coach that said he didn’t need to recruit So Fla to be successful?? Then stay the f*ck out if u got ur feelings hurt by some kids having fun!

Did UF complain about flopping on us so their QB could make NCAA history when the game was out of hand? Did they complain about running up the scoreboard on us in 08? F*ck them and f*ck this purée baby food soft chit too!

Stop w the double standard; We’re the mutha*****n U! Teams are still following our blue print from Schnelly on how to be successful w swag. I’m not even tripping on UF fans having a problem, honestly....they should. It’s the folks that’s supposed to take pride in this school running this site I got a problem w. That’s horse chit.

Sorry for the rant, but I’m tired of the double standard in the CFB world. It’s already bad enough it’s us v. Everybody, but now we gotta fight w our own Mods? If Bammero or Gheymero or whatever tf his secret agent name is can’t stay neutral, then gtfoh. 100.

My opinion on this

If the mod deleted it, this site lost some cred

If one of the recruits asked for it to be deleted my response would be "Dont start no ****, wont be no ****" I also would question the dog in the player.

I saw the posts yesterday as everything was happening on social media.

I haven't checked to see if the kids involved all deleted from their individual pages, but it's possible one of those kids (or a coach) contacted someone here and asked for a favor by deleting the content, in order to help diffuse some of the blowback.

I can't think of other explanations given the history of Gator Tears and other threads.

This is what happened. I was contacted by one of OUR players.

We had our fun. We have the evidence to bring back later on.

Advertisement
Just justifies what we all know. There is a double standard when it comes the U.
For the players involved now you know how it feels. Us against the world.
That type of stuff has been done by other schools and no one cares. But we do it or involves our team and you’re a disrespectful thug with bad parents etc...
You wear the U and your a target. And thinking about it I’m sure we wouldn’t want it any other way.

when Pete left i hoped that this board would continue to provide the most relevant and up to date info regarding my favorite team the MIAMI HURRICANES. It appears however that the board or at least one of its mods is just a shill for one of my least favorite teams The Swamp Lizards. The fact that there has been no comment/response after 4 pages of questions and comments just reinforces that fact.
Maybe I can simplify it for the Mods, this is a F**king Miami Hurricane board, It should Hit Stick Bust D**k we dont Hit Stick and Suck some other teams D**k and if some other fan base dont like it TOO BAD.
WE are the MIAMI F**King HURRICANES and if you cant handle that YOU need to MOVE aside & let the BIG DOGS handle it.
Because watching what this board is becoming like Ed Reed said "Im HURT DOG"

But enough with the cliches and seriously I dont give a sh*t about other teams, other teams recruits, other teams grab *** BBQ, recruits at other teams this or that day. If they want to be here they will be here and if they dont then they dont. Move ON and lets talk about who is here and who wants to be here lets talk about the MIAMI HURRICANES

A rather poor look for this site that it allows mods to delete threads that in no way violates any of their rules. Even worst, they continue to let gatorerro act as a mod on here while his actions are obvious pro-gator.

I smell turds on this board

The players should own it. It was great. And the apology is hilarious! Honestly made my morning. All the gaytors wanted was some obvious fake *** social media apology like some snowflakes. Nobody really cares except them lol. That right there is why you don't get any respect. Not from the green & orange. The only thing more fake than that apology was if they posted themselves doing that lame *** chomp bull****. Boys just keeping it real by throwing up the U!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Just checking in and forwarded to the last page...any Mod offer a retort yet on this matter?!? Lmao...

Advertisement

So where are our leadership mods on this? Not a peep. We don't deserve at least a statement? You guys are better than this. CIS is better than this.[/QUOTE

I know we deserve at the very least a statement and some discussion about the subject matter and the removal of it.

Advertisement
Back