CIS OUTRAGE....mods deleting threads poking fun at gators

FYI I just saw this thread and I had nothing to do with the other thread being deleted. Have a great day and #GoCanes :richt:

Advertisement
So let me get this str8:

-Bimbo Hunter goes on a Gator Trip, throws an upside down U up, for no reason, and it’s applauded. When a poster post it on here to bring it to our attention, the “mods” keep it breathing.

However;

-Some former teammates of our current player have some fun throwing up the U while on an unofficial, it’s posted on a MIAMI HURRICANES FAN CHAT BOARD, and it’s the most egregious thing done in mankind, to the point that even MIAMI HURRICANE “MODS” nuke the thread????!

And now we wonder why teams don’t fear or respect us. F this bull chit!!!

We got a “flag ship station” having coach talk w rival teams; we have a “flag ship website” modified by a ninja who works for the rivals. This bull chit would NEVER happen on a Bama, Clemson, UF...****, not even on a UCLA site.

Stand up Miami; have some f*ckin pride in the school that rep your city!! Kids throwing up the U from So. Fla while on a visit to a school up Norf? Whoopy doo! There was no need for them to apologize.

If the Gator don’t like it, F*ck them! Stop recruiting those young men. Wasn’t it their soppy new coach that said he didn’t need to recruit So Fla to be successful?? Then stay the f*ck out if u got ur feelings hurt by some kids having fun!

Did UF complain about flopping on us so their QB could make NCAA history when the game was out of hand? Did they complain about running up the scoreboard on us in 08? F*ck them and f*ck this purée baby food soft chit too!

Stop w the double standard; We’re the mutha*****n U! Teams are still following our blue print from Schnelly on how to be successful w swag. I’m not even tripping on UF fans having a problem, honestly....they should. It’s the folks that’s supposed to take pride in this school running this site I got a problem w. That’s horse chit.

Sorry for the rant, but I’m tired of the double standard in the CFB world. It’s already bad enough it’s us v. Everybody, but now we gotta fight w our own Mods? If Bammero or Gheymero or whatever tf his secret agent name is can’t stay neutral, then gtfoh. 100.

I do not know what you're talking about? Like what is going on?

I have a better idea.Drop CIS.I don't like the new format,the fact that Peter Ariz is gone,no
replacement of his level,lack of connections inside the U.Inshort,bunch of really stupid
comments because not one editor to raise the level.

who gives a **** about this?

Advertisement
One of them deleted my Twitter post in gaytor tears thread. WTF! Lots of b!tchassness going on.

Advertisement
One of them deleted my Twitter post in gaytor tears thread. WTF! Lots of b!tchassness going on.

A UM player asked us to take down the original image/video posting. It's been said multiple times in multiple threads now. Posting the same image in a different tweet is the exact same thing. Please respect our guys' wishes.

When everything dies down, post it from here to Kingdom Come for all I care

I do not know what you're talking about? Like what is going on?

Yeah. But here are some definitions for perspective....

Mole:
a spy (such as a double agent) who establishes a cover long before beginning espionage;broadly : one within an organization who passes on information

Troll:
to antagonize (others) online by deliberately posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments or other disruptive content

If it quacks, it’s a Gheytor! To whomever the shoe fits he must where it Cinderella.

FYI I just saw this thread and I had nothing to do with the other thread being deleted. Have a great day and #GoCanes :richt:

This post right here just goes to show you know and think it's funny. You didn't need to post the smug Richt face at the end.

Advertisement

200.gif

Advertisement
Back