CIS OUTRAGE....mods deleting threads poking fun at gators

OriginalCanesCanesCanes

All-ACC (#1 most reproted porster on CIS)
The readership here deserves an explanation.

Why was a thread highlighting a couple of recruits throwing up the U at a gator BBQ deleted.

Unfortunately, I never actually was able to read the thread or enjoy the gator misery, since it was deleted before I could read it.

What am I missing here?

Was there something objectionable?

Possibly some of you more familiar with this can fill in the details.

But if this was nothing more than information of a couple of recruits having harmless fun at a social event, shame on whoever made the decision to censor this.

This is a canes fan site, or has somebody forgotten this.

Would love to see feedback from @Andrew

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe you should just ask ,Marrero what happened to it I'm sure he'll give you some feedback lol.

I guess if you consider claiming that it's all good because he went to HS with uf to be "feedback", then yeah you'll get some of that.

Something must have happened...maybe they got denial of service or some other threat thrown at them. I'm not sophisticated about it, but maybe it caused such an uproar that there were a bunch of trolls coming over here.

I think it was moved to the gator tears thread

Was it? Nobody on the tears thread mentioned that, they were complaining over there about it being deleted.

EDIT: not possible, check with other posters. It was 4 pages long and not absorbed into Gator tears. Somebody needs to explain this :mad:

Last edited:
In order to remain objective and protect his integrity as a gator journalist and sec fan in deneral, Erick marero is removing threads slanderous to his new employer. Get your gator tears thread activity in while you still can.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Im in agreeance with OCCC, wtf man? That was prolly the most entertaining thread here in a hot minute and i wake up and that **** is gone, smh. Thats some bull**** right there.

Advertisement
It wasn't enough that we had CIS essentially working to have our juniors very stupidly declare early but now we're going to function to run cover for UiF and censor anything embarrassing to THEIR program?!

And please don't give us some weak sauce lie about a wanting to "protect" potential Canes recruits or the request to remove it having come from one of them or it being some ridiculous courtesy to one of their precious 7-on-7 corches.

First Slimeball Pete. Now an employee with professional (and seemingly personal) allegiances to UiF. The optics are bad for CIS once again.

Last edited:
One of the richest parts of this type of gheyness.....can you guys imagine ANY other site in the country doing this if a bunch of recruits were in Coral Gables clowning Miami?

My God, it'd be everywhere plus on general sports sites AND all over CIS.

FOH with this world class weak sauce. This **** is doing the impossible and making Furwoman look like he runs a good operation today.

Advertisement
Back