cane since birth
All-ACC
- Joined
- Dec 5, 2012
- Messages
- 9,419
4star cb Gilbert frierson
4star cb dj ivey
4star cb al blades
4star cb Trajan bandy
4star cb jahvontae dean
2020 4star cb Henry gray
“Why Can’t he get recruits to come here” I laughed...
I laughed reading that especially when I mentioned legacy kids comin here and die hard fans, but lets go by that list there broke, ivey under the radar kid who wasn’t really that recruited by other schools and isn’t a four star on all sites, blades legacy was committed to golden so no, bandy wanted to be a cane wanted to commit to golden so no, dean was going to flip to ASU and it took colbert to talk him out of it so again NO, Frierson was on flip watch for awhile then decided to stick so again no, then you bring up a 2020 kid lol come on now broke
