Chris Steele wavering on official visit plans to UM

After he was denied entry to early enroll you mean for like a day? Yeah thats prioritizing alright... learn the difference between testing the waters as far as reaching out to a recruit and prioritizing please. The recruitment of Campbell down the stretch is prioritizing, Davis was in no way shape or form a priority after he committed to uf

Davis was a priority for us brock dont try to spin it differently

Advertisement
Whoa what? So you are saying he is the best on staff????
Reading comprehension is key, I’ve said if he is so bad(most blue chip guys at his position on the roster in the last 2 classes) then what does that say about the rest of the staff in particular the defensive staff of how they have done sense he gets nearly all of the hate

Imagine crying about Davis and Edwards when neither of them wouldn’t see the field over 4 of the 5 dbs we signed last class

Ummm ok? Still doesn’t change the fact that we made them a priority and we whiffed on them you going off the deep end there buddy

Ummm ok? Still doesn’t change the fact that we made them a priority and we whiffed on them you going off the deep end there buddy
Banda whiffed, he was the lead recruiter on them lol, it’s all rumph fault though according to canesinsight posters

Advertisement
Mfs love talking about who we don’t have more than the ones we do get. Signed our best dbs class in over 10 years yet you wouldn’t know it let some of you tell it. Go join them bum *** schools that those recruits joined that y’all be d*ck riding

Last edited:
Reading comprehension is key, I’ve said if he is so bad(most blue chip guys at his position on the roster in the last 2 classes) then what does that say about the rest of the staff in particular the defensive staff of how they have done sense he gets nearly all of the hate

Ummmm no he hasn’t everyone talked **** about kools crap recuiting, again you are changing the narrative again, plus he aint got the most blue chippers dugans craps on him in that category, the funny thing is those blue chippers you mentioned again are kids that are legacy or die harders like bandy, and even then they weren’t five star recruits like Campbell and surtain

Davis was a priority for us brock dont try to spin it differently

Lmaooo at trying to say Davis wasn't a priority. Dude, go back on timeout. Take away Frierson, Blades and Bandy, who were all Canes no matter who was coach at DB and tell me who he signed? And tell me who he missed? Come on Ms. Cleo.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ummmm no he hasn’t everyone talked **** about kools crap recuiting, again you are changing the narrative again, plus he aint got the most blue chippers dugans craps on him in that category, the funny thing is those blue chippers you mentioned again are kids that are legacy or die harders like bandy, and even then they weren’t five star recruits like Campbell and surtain
Jeff Thomas 4star
Mike Harley 4star

Mark pope 4 star
Brian Hightower 4star
Marquez Ezzard 4star
Jahvontae dean 4 star
Trajan bandy. 4 star

Al blades 4 star
Gilbert Frierson 4 star
DJ Ivey 4 Star

Last edited:
serious question what you got against banda? You always bring him up in a negative sense?
I dont have anything against him but people act like he is some elite recruiter and sh*tting on rumph in the department but when the reality of the situation is that he’s not. People always using rumph as the scapegoat but don’t say much about the other coaches. That’s my issue

Advertisement
Jeff Thomas 4star
Mike Harley 4star

Mark pope
Brian Hightower

Jahvontae dean 4 star
Trajan bandy. 4 star

Al blades 4 star
Gilbert Frierson 4 star
DJ Ivey 4 Star

You obviously got to count better

You forgot wiggins there buddy way to go broke

I dont have anything against but people act like he is some elite recruiter and sh*tting on rumph in the department but when the reality of the situation is that he’s not. People always using rumph as the scapegoat but don’t say much about the other coaches. That’s my issue

Dude we have talked crap about kool and his recruiting what are you talking about? Banda has got his targets, manny has too, im still not completely sold on Simpson yet in the recruiting department if that makes ya feel better, rumph has every right to be criticized for his short comings especially after last year no one here has singled him out that has been the only narrative you have come up with

Advertisement
Back