Chris Steele wavering on official visit plans to UM

Advertisement
Im curious whats your rankings of best recruiters on staff best to worst
Thomas brown #1
Todd Hartley #2
Ron Dugans #3
Stacy Searels #4
Jon Richt #5(he gets the guys he targets)
Mike Rumph #6 or #7
Emprhaim Banda#7 or #6
Jon Patke#8(incomplete right now)
Manny Diaz#9
Jess Simpson #10(incomplete right now)

Thomas brown #1
Todd Hartley #2
Ron Dugans #3
Stacy Searels #4
Jon Richt #5(he gets the guys he targets)
Mike Rumph #6 or #7
Emprhaim Banda#7 or #6
Jon Patke#8(incomplete right now)
Manny Diaz#9
Jess Simpson #10(incomplete right now)

Why is manny so low?

Advertisement
Huh?

What’s relevant is his competition where he’s at. I don’t believe the best cb in the country is in Washington state or Arizona.

There are other states that I trust more...
i feel u. But any kid thats 6'2 and change with that wing span and that speed you dont pass on regardless of where hes from. Kids a dog. Him & elias can play any position in the secondary.

I’m not giving you cash fam to make it happen. We place a bet..you make it happen. If a kid gets 4 stars I’ll send you the money.

I got people in it too..they work hard, take pride in their work & here you are dismissing what they do as if this was payola radio in the 90’s.

it were that simple..everyone would do it for their child. What parent wouldn’t.

Is there some truth to what you say...probably but I doubt if you can guarantee me a kid will be ranked 4 stars.
U aint giving me nothing. Youd give it to the scouts who make a difference in this. It is 100000000% just that simple. Im sorry if you dont realize it but it is. I can hive you plenty of examples of kids that have done just that. Went from complete nobodys in the recruiting world to cant misses over the course of a year. Top 100 charts are littered with them and prime examples of why some schools get top classes on a regular basis but lack serious results. And its no different from payola. Right this second both are going on all around the country for numerous sports. Girls sports are littered with just that...........

Advertisement
You clearly don't understand the definition of composite. Of course you can pick and choose a single site to reference to call a recruit a blue chip. But the point of brock saying composite is that all sites that rank players agree said player is 4-star or above.

247 provides both their own rankings and composite rankings. I believe the 247 composite is just an average of the big 3 recruiting services. It does not mean they all agree.

If they all agreed a recruit was a 4*, I'd personally call someone a unanimous 4*. If the majority agreed he was a 4*, then we could call him a consensus 4*.

247 provides both their own rankings and composite rankings. I believe the 247 composite is just an average of the big 3 recruiting services. It does not mean they all agree.

If they all agreed a recruit was a 4*, I'd personally call someone a unanimous 4*. If the majority agreed he was a 4*, then we could call him a consensus 4*.

This is what i was referring to

Advertisement
Advertisement
U aint giving me nothing. Youd give it to the scouts who make a difference in this. It is 100000000% just that simple. Im sorry if you dont realize it but it is. I can hive you plenty of examples of kids that have done just that. Went from complete nobodys in the recruiting world to cant misses over the course of a year. Top 100 charts are littered with them and prime examples of why some schools get top classes on a regular basis but lack serious results. And its no different from payola. Right this second both are going on all around the country for numerous sports. Girls sports are littered with just that...........

This is bananas bro

Advertisement
Back