Chris Steele wavering on official visit plans to UM

Advertisement
Campbell, surtain, henderson, davis, tbh the guys he got were either legacy kids or kids that would be canes regardless the coach, i want him to succeed but these misses are starting to pile up, and this class isn’t starting to look good either so far
What was said and why i asked the question is why cant he get them on campus... all of them were on campus. Henderson he didnt miss on at all. Davis was debatable ut atleast we didnt NOT want him. So just so i understand is it if a kid comes here he was a legacy. Was always gonna come here and nothing to do with rumph? Or is it the kid was a legacy,always wanted to come here and rumph just couldnt close it? Cause its confusing at this rate...

4star cb Gilbert frierson
4star cb dj ivey
4star cb al blades
4star cb Trajan bandy
4star cb jahvontae dean
2020 4star cb Henry gray
“Why Can’t he get recruits to come here” I laughed...

I laughed reading that especially when I mentioned legacy kids comin here and die hard fans, but lets go by that list there broke, ivey under the radar kid who wasn’t really that recruited by other schools and isn’t a four star on all sites, blades legacy was committed to golden so no, bandy wanted to be a cane wanted to commit to golden so no, dean was going to flip to ASU and it took colbert to talk him out of it so again NO, Frierson was on flip watch for awhile then decided to stick so again no, then you bring up a 2020 kid lol come on now broke

What was said and why i asked the question is why cant he get them on campus... all of them were on campus. Henderson he didnt miss on at all. Davis was debatable ut atleast we didnt NOT want him. So just so i understand is it if a kid comes here he was a legacy. Was always gonna come here and nothing to do with rumph? Or is it the kid was a legacy,always wanted to come here and rumph just couldnt close it? Cause its confusing at this rate...

Look at who he has brought here blades, bandy, ivey kids that were willing to commit to golden, who are those kids he out recruited someone for, henderson and davis we still recruited and missed on, im sorry dee when looking at his recuiting and who he’s actually got to come here its been bad, especially this last class

Campbell, surtain, henderson, davis, tbh the guys he got were either legacy kids or kids that would be canes regardless the coach, i want him to succeed but these misses are starting to pile up, and this class isn’t starting to look good either so far

Henderson was a kid who grew up loving Florida from the start, he said it himself his favorite coach in the recruiting process was rumph but if coaches recruiting him at either school were to get fired he would rather go to uf for whatever reasons

Advertisement
I laughed reading that especially when I mentioned legacy kids comin here and die hard fans, but lets go by that list there broke, ivey under the radar kid who wasn’t really that recruited by other schools and isn’t a four star on all sites, blades legacy was committed to golden so no, bandy wanted to be a cane wanted to commit to golden so no, dean was going to flip to ASU and it took colbert to talk him out of it so again NO, Frierson was on flip watch for awhile then decided to stick so again no, then you bring up a 2020 kid lol come on now broke
Ivey ended up a composite
(All the sites) 4 star and had a 92 rating from 247. A week before he shut it down for Miami Georgia , Auburn and South Carolina all offered. You can’t keep saying they were going to end up at Miami anyway. If that’s the case fans of the school when they were growing up like dalvin cook, Amari cooper, Calvin Ridley and all the others who left would have ended up here. That don’t mean sh*t a recruiting win is a recruiting win period

Please remind of us of why you are a Cane's fan again? You seem miserable and you despise the coaching staff and think our DB's are scrubs. Maybe you should go root for Bama or something.....

Please remind of us of why you are a Cane's fan again? You seem miserable and you despise the coaching staff and think our DB's are scrubs. Maybe you should go root for Bama or something.....

LOL yea i guess everyone else who have questioned his recuiting are miserable canes fans then and i gues half the site should just leave then huh LOL

Ivey ended up a composite
(All the sites) 4 star and had a 92 rating from 247. A week before he shut it down for Miami Georgia , Auburn and South Carolina all offered. You can’t keep saying they were going to end up at Miami anyway. If that’s the case fans of the school when they were growing up like dalvin cook, Amari cooper, Calvin Ridley and all the others who left would have ended up here. That don’t mean sh*t a recruiting win is a recruiting win period

Kid was committed before all that wanted to be a cane but you still have no rebuttal for the others i see hmmmm i wonder why

Advertisement
Henderson was a kid who grew up loving Florida from the start, he said it himself his favorite coach in the recruiting process was rumph but if coaches recruiting him at either school were to get fired he would rather go to uf for whatever reasons

Grew up loving Florida but committed to miami? Yea idk about that and if rumph was his favorite coach in the process hed be a cane come on now broke

Grew up loving Florida but committed to miami? Yea idk about that and if rumph was his favorite coach in the process hed be a cane come on now broke

C3CD2AAA-DF30-4C1B-AAA3-FF3BF2BF6B80.jpeg

Kid was committed before all that wanted to be a cane but you still have no rebuttal for the others i see hmmmm i wonder why
What you mean? I said a recruiting win is a win period. We have seen too many “cane” fans in the past go on and play for other schools. Quit trying to not give credit on the recruiting jobs that rumph did do

Advertisement
What you mean? I said a recruiting win is a win period. We have seen too many “cane” fans in the past go on and play for other schools. Quit trying to not give credit on the recruiting jobs that rumph did do

If they were canes fans broke they be canes broke, dont say its a golden thing bandy wanted to commit to golden and blades was committed to him same for frierson if im not mistaken too

If they were canes fans broke they be canes broke, dont say its a golden thing bandy wanted to commit to golden and blades was committed to him same for frierson if im not mistaken too
Frierson was not committed to golden at any point in his recruitment

Advertisement
You're kidding, right? Here are just the local kids we actively recruited he missed on. And please don't come with more excuses. We recruited all of these kids. All from Dade & Broward.

CJ Henderson
Brian Edwards
Shawn Davis
Marco Wilson

Tyson Campbell
Patrick Surtain
Josh Jobe
Asante Samuel
Lost Byrd in 2016 too.

All of the guys listed above were at the top of our recruiting board too. I'll give Rumph credit for the guys he landed, but you can't ignore all the talent he/we lost that were higher on our board.

What's your point? Your job is to get a kid to commit to your school, regardless of who they loved growing up or whatever circumstances you face as the recruiter. That is what they ******* get paid to do.

What you are implying is that basically if a kid loves another school, we recruit him and don't sign him, we aren't at fault. What kind of dumb *** backwards thinking is that? In that case, don't give Rumph credit to Rumph for Bandy or Frierson cause they were coming here no matter what as long as they had committable offers.

You're kidding, right? Here are just the local kids we actively recruited he missed on. And please don't come with more excuses. We recruited all of these kids. All from Dade & Broward.

CJ Henderson
Brian Edwards
Shawn Davis
Marco Wilson

Tyson Campbell
Patrick Surtain
Josh Jobe
Asante Samuel
Banda was the lead recruiter on Edwards, Davis(shouldn’t really be discussing neither of them because they aren’t that good compared to the rest on the list) and jobe.

Also in those dbs that went to uf all of them grew up with uf being their favorite school. Marco used to be a cane fan but after the Quincy drama you know how that played
. They all had some weird obsession with that school. Imo should of cut the losses early on and moved to a different group of guys to recruit

And from what I can Recall rumph was the one pushing for Samuel early on but Diaz didn’t want to recruit him like that until late in the process yet rumphs get blame for that?

Surtain and in more particular Campbell was a miss given the connections period.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back