Chris Steele wavering on official visit plans to UM

Lost Byrd in 2016 too.

All of the guys listed above were at the top of our recruiting board too. I'll give Rumph credit for the guys he landed, but you can't ignore all the talent he/we lost that were higher on our board.

Yup, but I'm giving everyone a pass for 2016. But all the guys I listed as you said were on top of our board for 17 and 18. That is a **** load of dudes he missed on all from our backyard. Dude has been bad, plain and simple as a recruiter.

Advertisement
Banda was the lead recruiter on Edwards, Davis(shouldn’t really be discussing neither of them because they aren’t that good compared to the rest on the list) and jobe.

Also in those dbs that went to uf all of them grew up with uf being their favorite school. Marco used to be a cane fan but after the Quincy drama you know how that played out.

And from what I can Recall rumph was the one pushing for Samuel early on but Diaz didn’t want to recruit him like that until late in the process yet rumphs get blame for that?

Surtain and in more particular Campbell was a miss given the connections

Lol. And the excuses flow in. All of those dudes were are the top of our board, all of them. Rumph whiffed, plain and simple.

Yup, but I'm giving everyone a pass for 2016. But all the guys I listed as you said were on top of our board for 17 and 18. That is a **** load of dudes he missed on all from our backyard. Dude has been bad, plain and simple as a recruiter.
He’s gained the most blue chip guys in the last 2 recruiting classes(2017 and 2018) but he’s been so bad...what does that say about the rest of the defensive recruiters in that same time frame... some of y’all are crazy

Lol. And the excuses flow in. All of those dudes were are the top of our board, all of them. Rumph whiffed, plain and simple. Now you are saying some shouldnt count, yet we prioritized them all the way until NSD.

Advertisement
Lol. And the excuses flow in. All of those dudes were are the top of our board, all of them. Rumph whiffed, plain and simple. Now you are saying some shouldnt count, yet we prioritized them all the way until NSD.
We prioritized 2 of the guys in 2017 (Henderson/Edwards) until signing day
Samuel a week before the early signing period

He’s gained the most blue chip guys in the last 2 recruiting classes(2017 and 2018) but he’s been so bad...what does that say about the rest of the defensive recruiters in that same time frame... some of y’all are crazy

He's been awful, not bad. You are funny. This from the guy that says you can't fault Rumph for losing a local kid who said he loved another school growing up, yet give the same guy credit for supposedly securing Frierson (a Cane legacy who was a Cane no matter what) and Bandy (who was a Cane as long as he had an offer).

We prioritized 2 of the guys in 2017 (Henderson/Edwards) until signing day
Samuel a week before the early signing period

Davis was a priority genius. We even tried to flip him last second before he EE.

Davis was a priority genius. We even tried to flip him last second before he EE.
After he was denied entry to early enroll you mean for like a day? Yeah thats prioritizing alright... learn the difference between testing the waters as far as reaching out to a recruit and prioritizing please. The recruitment of Campbell down the stretch is prioritizing, Davis was in no way shape or form a priority after he committed to uf

Last edited:
Advertisement
He's been awful, not bad. You are funny. This from the guy that says you can't fault Rumph for losing a local kid who said he loved another school growing up, yet give the same guy credit for supposedly securing Frierson (a Cane legacy who was a Cane no matter what) and Bandy (who was a Cane as long as he had an offer).
Again If he’s been bad(Landing the most 4 star recruits on the entire team at his position in the last 2 classes) then what does that say about everyone else in particular the defensive staff on how they have recruited?

Again If he’s been bad(Landing the most 4 star recruits on the entire team at his position in the last 2 classes) then what does that say about everyone else in particular the defensive staff on how they have recruited?

His miss rate, specifically for local 4 and 5 stars is higher than everyone else on the **** staff combined in the same period of time. And he had built in relationships with 2 of these kids. And he is a former Cane. A former 1st round pick at CB as well. Who else on the staff has that? Please with the **** excuses. Dude has every advantage at his disposal, yet way more elite DBs have left than have come.

Again, Blades, Frierson and Bandy are Canes no matter what. Thanks for trying though.

His miss rate, specifically for local 4 and 5 stars is higher than everyone else on the **** staff combined in the same period of time. And he had built in relationships with 2 of these kids. And he is a former Cane. A former 1st round pick at CB as well. Who else on the staff has that? Please with the **** excuses. Dude has every advantage at his disposal, yet way more elite DBs have left than have come.

Again, Blades, Frierson and Bandy are Canes no matter what. Thanks for trying though.
You are silly. He was going against arguably the best recruiter ever in nick saban and his prodigy who learned all of those tricks from him.... when saban in particular locks on a recruit good luck with that. Kids see the dbs saban put into the league and the ones Kirby has as well. Rumph has done a really good job on the field but he doesn’t have the same resume as those guys just yet. Idk why they ain’t come here but bottom line is that they aren’t canes, we going to ball regardless. You beating a dead horse right about now.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You are silly. He was going against arguably the best recruiter ever in nick saban and his prodigy who learned all of those tricks from him.... when saban in particular locks on a recruit good luck with that.

Lmaoooooooooo. Here you are again with your lazy, soft as **** backwards thinking. Now he isn't suppoed to be able to compete against Bama and Saban? Or Smart and Georgia? What kind of ***** thought process is that? But than you want to boast him up if he beats them out for a local kid? You have a soft *** mentality. Holee **** you are full of excuses. Go on timeout in the corner.

Neither of those kids are from washington? One is from arizona(ringo actually carolina)the other plays for mater dei the #1 team in the nation... 🙄 the double standards are huge in here bruh.

He’s from Washington state like I said..

Attachments

• 66B80954-8AE1-44DD-8DAC-E3EDF73DCE56.jpeg
    66B80954-8AE1-44DD-8DAC-E3EDF73DCE56.jpeg
    370.8 KB · Views: 43
Neither of those kids are from washington? One is from arizona(ringo actually carolina)the other plays for mater dei the #1 team in the nation... 🙄 the double standards are huge in here bruh.

The kid claims it himself but what does he know right?

Attachments

• 497C668D-5A0A-46FA-A67E-9F3B731393BA.jpeg
    497C668D-5A0A-46FA-A67E-9F3B731393BA.jpeg
    543 KB · Views: 29
Advertisement
Thats because most on here believe a star rating to be imperative. Ive tried to explain that whole ranking sysytem is specifically for fans. No one else. If anyone has kids that plays and would like to test it. I will bet you & GAURENTEE i can get your kid ranked as a high 4 or 5 star within a year. Bet whatever. Its a formula thats been done FOREVER. All it is takes a lil bit of cash dispersed in the right areas. Might sound like tom foolery but tons of parents do it every single year...

I’ll take that bet.

Last edited:

I’m referring to the DB only.

I love Rumph & I hope he becomes an ace recruiter but I think he’s destined to coach in the NFL.

Whoa what? So you are saying he is the best on staff????

Advertisement
Back