Chickillo

Advertisement
All these chick threads are premature. He might turn out to be good, but it's too soon for all these proclamations of greatness vs. air and cones.
How is it premature to discuss the actual numbers he put up at the combine and to discuss the opinion of the top draft guy in football (Mayock)? These are things that have happened, so there's nothing premature about discussing them.

Those guys at the Combine really don't take that stuff seriously. It's more of a vacation for them. Indy is beautiful this time of year and a nightlife hotspot.

I would much rather take the word of the sharp minds walking these halls and a coaching staff that is well known in NFL circles to get maximum potential and development out of their players.

Sadly, I expect Chad Thomas to have a similar career here thanks to Golden.

Yeah, feel terrible for the kid already. He should be an 8-10 sack per year guy. Had 0 last year, will be surprised if he gets to 5 this year.

From rotoworld. More open criticism of how Chick was misused. What a joke

NFL Media analyst Mike Mayock said Miami DE Anthony Chickillo has "got a better get-off than people understand."
Chickillo didn't provide much production in college, but he was miscast as a 3-4 defensive end. The 6-foot-3 1/8, 261-pounder is a former five-star prospect who ran an impressive 4.77 40-yard dash on Sunday with an impressive 10-yard split of 1.59 seconds. "Someone is going to get a gem in the third or fourth round," NFL Media's Charles Davis said.

To Whom It May Concern:

I take offense to the notion that we used Chickillo improperly. First, Chickillo did not have pillars when he arrived in Coral Gables. Second, Chickillo did not have core values when he arrived in Coral Gables. Lastly, Chickillo did not speak to senior citizens when he arrived in Coral Gables.

Now, Chickillo has pillars that will be with him for life. Second, Chickillo has core values that he can stand on when things get tough. Lastly, Chickillo speaks to senior citizens.

The above-mentioned traits are more important than getting to the QB.

Sincerely,

Al Folden

Furthermore, the Pillars and Core Values are heavy. Therefore, it's axiomatic that a player will gain weight. Chickillo gained weight because he is proudly walking around with his Pillars and Core Values.

Now, it has been brought to my attention that Chickillo's weight has dropped. That concerns me. Obviously, Chickillo has misplaced his Pillars and Core Values.

PLEASE HELP US LOCATE CHICKILLO'S PILLARS AND CORE VALUES.........

Sincerely,

Al Folden

I have not been correct about anything I have ever posted re: Miami football. I have no clue why anyone would think my opinion is credible.

I agree dude.

Lol I'm batting .900 on Miami football .. I was wrong about Golden, but this year he'll either get it done or be gone.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

this ******* guy DerpU. disappeared during the season. now he's back to make himself look even dumber than before if possible

Advertisement
More evidence that the fatball team under Gorlden is horribly miscast, misused and mishandled.

All these chick threads are premature. He might turn out to be good, but it's too soon for all these proclamations of greatness vs. air and cones.

tru

How is it premature to discuss the actual numbers he put up at the combine and to discuss the opinion of the top draft guy in football (Mayock)? These are things that have happened, so there's nothing premature about discussing them.

bc ppl all over the board are acting like these numbers are a guarantee indication that chick is gonna be a monster in the nfl
Great to see the real UM fans like you two hoping Chick flops so your crush can look better.

tru

bc ppl all over the board are acting like these numbers are a guarantee indication that chick is gonna be a monster in the nfl
Great to see the real UM fans like you two hoping Chick flops so your crush can look better.

It's not about chick flopping. It's about all these clowns acting like he's done something other than improve his draft stock. Dude has 0 sacks in the league and people here are acting like he just put up JJ Watt numbers.

tru

It's not about chick flopping. It's about all these clowns acting like he's done something other than improve his draft stock. Dude has 0 sacks in the league and people here are acting like he just put up JJ Watt numbers.

Actually, the only dolts are the ones claiming UM fans who think Folden wasted Chick's career means that we are somehow anointing Chick the next JJ Watt.

Advertisement
Who has Chick been working with since the season ended? Guarantee it's not Swasey. It's incredible how all of our players improve once they get away from the program and it's joke staff.

http://draftbreakdown.com/miamis-an...uting-combine/?utm_source=fantasyleaguegm.com
Miami’s Anthony Chickillo impressing at Scouting Combine
Written by Bryan Perez on February 22, 2015

* Miami Hurricane defensive end, Anthony Chickillo, is having quite the day at the 2015 Scouting Combine. After already pumping out 27 reps of 225, he ran exceptionally well clocking a 4.77 and 4.87 in the 40 yd dash (1.59, 1.70 10 yd splits). Chickillo’s fastest 10 yd split equalled Vic Beasley’s, who has been lauded for his burst and athleticism throughout the process.

DB’s Take: Chickillo was one of the stars of the 2015 East West Shrine Game, but unfortunately did not receive an invite to the Senior Bowl. He was somewhat limited by the scheme at Miami, as he projects as a potentially better pro pass rusher than he was allowed to be as a Hurricane. His numbers prove that he has the kind of initial burst and closing speed required to be a successful sack guy in the NFL. He looks the part of a Day 3 pick that eventually outplays his draft position.

Miami is the TJ MAxx for nfl teams where you get 1st or 2nd round talent in the 6th and 7th round... **** Shame what Golden has done to my team.

B_eagavIAAASNC5.jpg

Advertisement
wow. 4.7 is pretty impressive.

Even more impressive, imo:

10250334_761416978522_1636967670858320438_n.jpg
That must be a misprint. I've been told over and over by the toilets on here that Chick has no burst.

Also showed that burst in the senior bowl when he was in the backfield the entire game.

East/West Shrine game not the Senior Bowl. Much lower level of competition than the Senior Bowl too. A lot of those kids won't get drafted.

He Definetely bumped himself up a couple of rounds.

He looked out of place at the East/West Shrine Bowl. It was embarrassing how much better he was than the guys lined across from him.

how come he didnt take it upon himself to get up field and sack the quarterback ?

Because that is not what he was asked to do. Otherwise it would just be another excuse by Al about guys freelancing. Sadly a little freelancing might be what we need right now.

Advertisement

tru

Noone said it means success.Everyone is saying it shows he has the explosiveness that some of you clowns believed he never had due to the system.

Interesting.

Miami fans never hesitated telling the board how much he sucks on a weekly basis despite the obvious.

Lmfao. I remember that . especially people on this board. And you can even tell who they are. The ones that are constantly *****ing about Golden are most likely the one that said he sucks

Stupid statement. The people complaining about talent are the ones generally defending Al and saying there is no talent on this team as his excuse.

Even after these combine numbers he put up, which were basically just above average for every drill, I doubt he gets picked before round 5. I get you can't blame him for the system he was in, but NFL teams aren't going to risk spending a 3rd rounder on him like some of you think, when he didn't show the ability to do what they are asking while he was here.

Obviously our system doesn't allow our players to perform to the best of their ability, and that's the reason most of our guys will be better in the NFL than they were here. But because they don't perform well here, they won't be drafted very highly.

IMO, Flowers in 1st. Dorsett early 2nd. Perryman, early to mid 2nd. Duke mid to late 2nd. Walford late 2nd or 3rd. Gunter in 5th. Chickallo early 5th. Feliciano in 7th.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back