Chickillo

chick can only blame the system so much. i mean, the system sucked but Denzel made plays, Duke made plays, gunter made plays, flowers played well, etc.

the only meaninful play chick has made was finger poking some fsu player in the eye

the guy has shown nothing at being a 4-3 DE.....

golden made hgim nfl money with moving him to where he is now because that's what he'll be in the nfl

This jabroni has blatantly tried to suck Al Golden's **** and is now just flat out ignoring common sense to do so.

Your obtuse, stupid line of thinking of, "Chickilo didn't make plays or show anything as a 4-3 DE," is precisely the point being made. He didn't get a chance to because he was misused other than the seven sacks he had as a true freshman while playing predominantly a 4-3 DE.

Golden did no such thing of making him money. Only your band of Al Golden Cult members think so. Chickilo's stock has done nothing but rise since he left the staff. Chickilo wouldn't have slimmed down to 262 if he was going to be predominantly a 3-4 DE. He'll be a new player to be molded by a staff that will utilize him ideally.

Take your Al Golden Fantasy Love Camp elsewhere. Your willingness to bash Chickilo and blame him for the staff's failure and make it seem like he's some scrub that is being overblown when a true fan would cheer for him to become a star. You are an Al Golden fan and a fraud.

missuesed?

tell me one play in 4 years that stood out

you can't name me ONE in FOUR YEARS

the guy was a bust for us plain and simple. not a 5*. he will make money in the NFL being a 1 gap beefing up and being a body. nothing else.

the people here who think he has potential as a 4-3 DE in the NFL are delusional.

You keep using the logical fallacy of he didn't make a play when the argument is that he didn't make those plays because he wasn't allowed to. What are you not understanding? He made plays in the Ohio State and Georgia Tech games in 2011, in the Virginia game in 2012, the Wake Forest game in 2013, and the North Carolina game this year. How's that, you Golden protecting and player bashing fraud?

And if your logic is that he'll make money being a 1 gap player than once again he doesn't owe that to Golden.

The people here like you who are hoping that he fails and belittling him at every turn so that the staff can avoid criticisms are literal cancers and delusional.

Advertisement
He was a misused 5* prospect huh? Like all the 5* prospects that played for the patriots and seahawks in the superbowl?

What does one have to do with the other? Chick could have been a 2* prospect out of HS, he was still misused once he got to UM.

Show me one play CHick made that made you say wow...

show me buddy

Watch the East West Shrine Game

Before Girlden: "Chickillo, who had four tackles, 1½ sacks, a fumble recovery and one quarterback hit, was named the winning team’s MVP in the 2011 Under Armor all star game."

After Girlden: "He was really the star of the game, as Mike Mayock and Charles Davis spotlighted him whenever he made a play during the East West Shrine game."

Advertisement
The one thing I remember about Chick is that he always seemed to get to the qb but had no lateral quickness. The qb seemed to always be able to evade him. Drove me nuts... I hope he does have a good career but I'm with the group that says he has to make plays in the NFL before I say chick was just horribly misused here.

I've mentioned it before that Greg Ellis is the comparison for Chick. Won't lead the league in sacks but he'll get you 8-10 a year, play the run well, and not embarrass your team off the field

He was a misused 5* prospect huh? Like all the 5* prospects that played for the patriots and seahawks in the superbowl?

What does one have to do with the other? Chick could have been a 2* prospect out of HS, he was still misused once he got to UM.

show me buddy

Aside from AQM's first month as a freshman when no one had film on him, what other defensive linemen made plays under al golden's defense at UM?

If you're point is valid, you should be able to demonstrate it by showing us others who've made plays at Chickallo's position while playing in al golden's system.

Show us, buddy.

Advertisement

show me buddy

Aside from AQM's first month as a freshman when no one had film on him, what other defensive linemen made plays under al golden's defense at UM?

If you're point is valid, you should be able to demonstrate it by showing us others who've made plays at Chickallo's position while playing in al golden's system.

Show us, buddy.

AQM didn't even make plays. Chad didn't make plays last year. We were in the bottom 3rd in the nation in qb pressures and sacks last year. This w/ having two 5 star D-Ends, a 4 star WDE, a 5 star DB, two 4 star safeties, 2 4 star DBs, and the best MLB in the nation. On paper, we had one of the top starting defenses in the nation and did nothing w/ it.

you can blame chick being in the wrong system but i dont believe that was the issue. Chick was just too heavy and couldn't move how he wanted too. but their were many times where chick had his hands on QB's and either slipped off the sack or slipped off the running back. he could have at least 8 sacks this year by all the misses he had. him being slimmed down will take him to that next level of actually getting those sacks.

How can you blame Chik for being in that system? Do you really think he wouldve gone to Miami if Golden said "look, you know how disrupted plays in H.S.? That quickness? Imma take it away, all of it. You'll be a walrus."? And I dont remember him being that disruptive to get 8 sacks. 8 sacks is alot

Anthony Chickillo - DL - Hurricanes

Miami DE Anthony Chickillo is "a tough kid who will surprise people," predicts NFL Media analyst Charles Davis.
The analyst added that Chickillo was an "absolute terror in the East-West Shrine Game." We can understand why a sect of evaluators believes Chickillo is a sleeper. He didn't post much in the way of stats in college, but was miscast as a 3-4 defensive end. The 6-foot-3 1/8, 261-pounder is a former five-star prospect who ran an impressive 4.77 40-yard dash with a 10-yard split of 1.59 seconds at the combine. "Someone is going to get a gem in the third or fourth round," Davis previously said.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/cfb/132926/anthony-chickillo

Miscast as a 3-4 DE, thanks to the genius of Grolden and Dorito.

How many more recruits will benefit from these geniuses?

Advertisement

show me buddy

Lol one game.. I can name 10 games where #71 lost contain and the rb got the edge.. Like I said nice kid, but he's maxed out.

Miscast as a 3-4 DE, thanks to the genius of Grolden and Dorito.

How many more recruits will benefit from these geniuses?

Careful...Corch Al's resident white knights will soon be here accusing you of trying to sabotage swag16 and squad17.

Advertisement
chick can only blame the system so much. i mean, the system sucked but Denzel made plays, Duke made plays, gunter made plays, flowers played well, etc.

the only meaninful play chick has made was finger poking some fsu player in the eye

the guy has shown nothing at being a 4-3 DE.....

golden made hgim nfl money with moving him to where he is now because that's what he'll be in the nfl

This jabroni has blatantly tried to suck Al Golden's **** and is now just flat out ignoring common sense to do so.

Your obtuse, stupid line of thinking of, "Chickilo didn't make plays or show anything as a 4-3 DE," is precisely the point being made. He didn't get a chance to because he was misused other than the seven sacks he had as a true freshman while playing predominantly a 4-3 DE.

Golden did no such thing of making him money. Only your band of Al Golden Cult members think so. Chickilo's stock has done nothing but rise since he left the staff. Chickilo wouldn't have slimmed down to 262 if he was going to be predominantly a 3-4 DE. He'll be a new player to be molded by a staff that will utilize him ideally.

Take your Al Golden Fantasy Love Camp elsewhere. Your willingness to bash Chickilo and blame him for the staff's failure and make it seem like he's some scrub that is being overblown when a true fan would cheer for him to become a star. You are an Al Golden fan and a fraud.

What I find funny is the posters who complain the loudest about banners/negativity about Golden are never around shouting down miscreants like NewJerseyCaneFan and others trashing the players. They're only present when Golden needs defending. Interesting.

show me buddy

Lol one game.. I can name 10 games where #71 lost contain and the rb got the edge.. Like I said nice kid, but he's maxed out.

two different schemes and different responsibilities. should of known after his freshman year that he wasn't a 3-4 de.

show me buddy

A 3-4 de is suppose to eat up blockers not hold contain

Advertisement
Back