Chickillo

TC7D

2000 Cane
From rotoworld. More open criticism of how Chick was misused. What a joke

NFL Media analyst Mike Mayock said Miami DE Anthony Chickillo has "got a better get-off than people understand."
Chickillo didn't provide much production in college, but he was miscast as a 3-4 defensive end. The 6-foot-3 1/8, 261-pounder is a former five-star prospect who ran an impressive 4.77 40-yard dash on Sunday with an impressive 10-yard split of 1.59 seconds. "Someone is going to get a gem in the third or fourth round," NFL Media's Charles Davis said.

Advertisement
Glad he got to show what he had in the pre-draft season. Going into it he was probably a 7th rounder, UDFA and has worked his way up.

He did everything he was asked, didn't complain, he sacrificed a lot. It was criminal how he was used. Even worse were the "fans" that **** on his talent when it was obvious he was being misused badly.

Interesting.

Miami fans never hesitated telling the board how much he sucks on a weekly basis despite the obvious.

Advertisement
Interesting.

Miami fans never hesitated telling the board how much he sucks on a weekly basis despite the obvious.
Miami fans? Its was El Foldo's minions.

There are fans of The Former U, then there are SLURPERS of Der Semi-Fuehrer, Alice Grolden. What exactly he has done for them is a great unknown, as he has ZERO history of championships, or similar success. The program is currently TOXIC and in ruin. His incompetence and ineptitude are now becoming legendary within the ACC and the NFL.

Advertisement
Im happy for chickillo i know he gone rep the U in the NFL he sacrificed himself for the betterment of the program hes a true team player and a true cane,

you can blame chick being in the wrong system but i dont believe that was the issue. Chick was just too heavy and couldn't move how he wanted too. but their were many times where chick had his hands on QB's and either slipped off the sack or slipped off the running back. he could have at least 8 sacks this year by all the misses he had. him being slimmed down will take him to that next level of actually getting those sacks.

Chickillo had one of the best motors I've seen on the DL in a long time. He is an every down guy at 255-260lbs and i think the NFL guys have notice that.

Advertisement
wow. 4.7 is pretty impressive.

Even more impressive, imo:

10250334_761416978522_1636967670858320438_n.jpg

you can blame chick being in the wrong system but i dont believe that was the issue. Chick was just too heavy and couldn't move how he wanted too. but their were many times where chick had his hands on QB's and either slipped off the sack or slipped off the running back. he could have at least 8 sacks this year by all the misses he had. him being slimmed down will take him to that next level of actually getting those sacks.

He was heavy because of the system he was asked to play in.

Advertisement
All these chick threads are premature. He might turn out to be good, but it's too soon for all these proclamations of greatness vs. air and cones.

All these chick threads are premature. He might turn out to be good, but it's too soon for all these proclamations of greatness vs. air and cones.
How is it premature to discuss the actual numbers he put up at the combine and to discuss the opinion of the top draft guy in football (Mayock)? These are things that have happened, so there's nothing premature about discussing them.

Advertisement
Back