Chickillo

No other way to say it. Golden screwed him and to add insult to injury he lied to him. I remember when chick was being recruited he asked golden was he running a 3-4 and he flat out told him No.

surprised chick never brings this up because I **** sure remember it. I wish the kid nothing but success even if he only lasts a few years in the league. He handled this whole mess with class.

Advertisement
i am not a fan of golden but mccord & denzel didnt let **** coaching stop them from making plays while they were playing out of position.

i am not a fan of golden but mccord & denzel didnt let **** coaching stop them from making plays while they were playing out of position.

Just how many plays has mccord made? This scheme has hurt him a lot more than others

Advertisement

you mean mccord the rush end who averages 2 sacks a season?

he's made more plays than chick did. he was a beast against UF. he had a couple big plays last year. he is out of position, poorly coached but still we have sightings.

you mean mccord the rush end who averages 2 sacks a season?

he's made more plays than chick did. he was a beast against UF. he had a couple big plays last year. he is out of position, poorly coached but still we have sightings.

he's been as underwhelming as all of our players in this scheme. chickallo made several plays as a freshman in a 4-3 that re ran a little that season. but you fatten him up and ask him to control two gaps and he disappears.

Advertisement

That's not really the same. Perryman , Quan and even Dorsett was somewhat used right, somewhat. Using Chik in a 3-4 de is like when the Raiders tried to use Sapp as a 3-4 de, both were a disaster. Fortunaly for Sapp the Raiders snapped out of it and returned Sapp to a 4-3 DT, where he could use his quickness as an advantage.

The White Mike Mamula!

Uhhhh....I am sure I am missing something here but Mike Mamula was a white. Wasn't he????

Lol referencing his workout warrior status.. but if you watch his film he loses contain so much. Go watch the Georgia tech game.. or Nebraska

SLURPER, not only don't you know that Mamula was white, but you also don't know that Chick's shortcomings were Grolden's design.

The remaining question is do you know it, but refuse to admit it (intellectully dishonest). Or, you're just too stupid to see it (just plain stupid).

Make your choice, please.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back