Chatfield to osu

This guy is coming out of left field saying we have no shot with Oladele. Pretty much everyone is predicting him to pick Miami.

Gogeta4 is wired in. I respect his opinion mucho... I just want to know what the basis is.

handled by GENRON OR COACHED DIRECTLY BY GENRON..im basing it just off that...but let these guys tell it

Yeah... That's what I thought. Oladele is a genron issue.

Yea especially a kid who is learning the game from GENRON. I dont care what they say i got to see it to believe it. RVA u been around the game long enough to know where im coming from?.

Nope. I'm not around it so when guys like you, [MENTION=8073]CarolCityHigh[/MENTION] and [MENTION=14457]Liberty City El[/MENTION] speak, I'm always listening.

Advertisement
I think it's interesting yesterday Pete said he doesn't think Chatfield had an offer and today he commits. Wonder if anything happened recently in the time since he got his intel. He could have been told Chatfield didn't have a committable offer over a week ago and assumed nothing had changed since then...or something.

Also, I find it funny the guy wanting Dominik Watt over the other options at WR is also the guy wanting Andrew Chatfield. I think you have us confused with FIU or USF bruh...or you're just close with Watt or something. Regardless, If Kool doesn't want Chatfield, I'm cool not getting him. Ideally he'd be going to a school Tyson Campbell wasn't considering, but we can't control that. Hopefully Campbell and Chatfield aren't best friends or something.

I think it's interesting yesterday Pete said he doesn't think Chatfield had an offer and today he commits. Wonder if anything happened recently in the time since he got his intel. He could have been told Chatfield didn't have a committable offer over a week ago and assumed nothing had changed since then...or something.

Also, I find it funny the guy wanting Dominik Watt over the other options at WR is also the guy wanting Andrew Chatfield. I think you have us confused with FIU or USF bruh...or you're just close with Watt or something. Regardless, If Kool doesn't want Chatfield, I'm cool not getting him. Ideally he'd be going to a school Tyson Campbell wasn't considering, but we can't control that. Hopefully Campbell and Chatfield aren't best friends or something.

Pete's probably checking into what happened before saying anything. I'm sure we'll hear from him soon. The impact, if any, on the other guys at AH is the concern now.

Coach Kool didn't want him. That's all I need to know. As for Nesta he's not going anywhere. I'd be more concerned with LSU and Clemson than OSU with Campbell. I think Miami is in the thick of it with TC. Question is does he have the stomach to deal with all the CB's we are signing in 17 & 18?
You should be, osu is Campbell top 2 along with Miami

Neither Rivals nor CI have a specific top 2 for Tyson Campbell. So I don't see where OSU are in his top 2. I had heard Clemson and LSU and Miami were his early favorites from stories I'd read. Maybe you have info I hadn't read. So thanks for the update.

Advertisement
According to all reports, we haven't offered Chatfield. If this is true, can you blame the kid for committing to * when they offered? Is he supposed to wait for an offer from us that may never come?

If offering Chatfield helps * overcome the stench from the Torrance Gibson mess, and they wind up getting other AH kids, then it is a good move by * and a bad move by UM.

May as well prepare ourselves for Campbell to pick tOSU and for Nesta to flip.

You're proving [MENTION=7203]OriginalCanesCanesCanes[/MENTION]' point in each thread you post in. This is either a Gayturd troll move or faqqitry unbecoming of a Cane.

Advertisement
I would like to believe if offering Chatfield would help us land his teammates that our staff would know that and offer him. I'm also trying not to put too much stock into CBs. Nesta seems very Pro-Cane in his interviews and was already recruiting Tyson along with Herbet. OSU can have Surtain, not like we were in the running for him anyways.

have no shot with Oladele.

Rousseau is a niche guy....i bring in the definate guy in Chatfield imo...especially if it solidifies the trio of campbell, nesta silvera. BOOM.

Is Oladele a genron issue?

This guy is coming out of left field saying we have no shot with Oladele. Pretty much everyone is predicting him to pick Miami.

Gogeta4 is wired in. I respect his opinion mucho... I just want to know what the basis is.

handled by GENRON OR COACHED DIRECTLY BY GENRON..im basing it just off that...but let these guys tell it

Who is this GENRON you speak of?

Is Oladele a genron issue?

Who is this GENRON you speak of?

He's the leader of men.

Advertisement
Talk on my Facebook page of category 6 with some guys tied into the community saying Nesta is going to flip and Campbell trending to OSU. They also saying Rumph not being the lead recruiter is a mistake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Talk on my Facebook page of category 6 with some guys tied into the community saying Nesta is going to flip and Campbell trending to OSU. They also saying Rumph not being the lead recruiter is a mistake.

Who would legit say rumph is not the lead recruiter of Campbell? Come on now

They are saying Banda is.

Advertisement

I doubt that, probably saying that due to him visiting American heritage first in the evaluation period with kool. While rumph visited them at the spring game. People throw sh*t against the wall to see if it sticks. I think Banda is the main recruiter of most of the safeties, Gurvan hall, jobe, frierson, Russell. Rumph has Campbell, Blades and Ivey

I doubt that, probably saying that due to him visiting American heritage first in the evaluation period with kool. While rumph visited them at the spring game. People throw sh*t against the wall to see if it sticks. I think Banda is the main recruiter of most of the safeties, Gurvan hall, jobe, frierson, Russell. Rumph has Campbell, Blades and Ivey

These guys are pretty tied into the community and are usually on it before things are public

f1522b4f08d10c443afbe9b4c0e87068.png

May as well prepare ourselves for Campbell to pick tOSU and for Nesta to flip.

You're proving [MENTION=7203]OriginalCanesCanesCanes[/MENTION]' point in each thread you post in. This is either a Gayturd troll move or faqqitry unbecoming of a Cane.

LOL...In your mind, anybody who posts anything that isn't rainbows and sunshine must be a Gator or Nole troll. Do you not see any reason at all for concern regarding Campbell and Nesta? I know Pete says Nesta is solid and Campbell is a Cane lean, but Pete's been wrong before (he was wrong about Chatfield).

Advertisement
Back