Chatfield to osu

I don't believe Pete said Chatfield wasn't a take for OSU, I thought he said Silva was going to OSU because they have limited scholly and Vinson is a similar player and there DT pick

this was in reply to my post yesterday about Nesta and chatfield getting a run of OSU CB's

a run of ohio state CB's for him

same with chatfield. Man if Urban comes down south and gets those 2 plus campbell I'm going to be sick

I have very good info that neither of them are takes for Ohio State.

Surtain and Campbell are the only AH kids who could commit to OSU right now.

I stand corrected

Advertisement
I don't believe Pete said Chatfield wasn't a take for OSU, I thought he said Silva was going to OSU because they have limited scholly and Vinson is a similar player and there DT pick

this was in reply to my post yesterday about Nesta and chatfield getting a run of OSU CB's

same with chatfield. Man if Urban comes down south and gets those 2 plus campbell I'm going to be sick

Yup... Apparently, Chatfield was a take so my guess is that Silvera is too, especially with Surtain and Campbell hanging out there. That's what I call a Power Move by Urban Liar.

Yup... Apparently, Chatfield was a take so my guess is that Silvera is too, especially with Surtain and Campbell hanging out there. That's what I call a Power Move by Urban Liar.

if he pulls all 4 I'm going to be sick. Who does he have even recruiting sofla?

Advertisement

I stand corrected

He went on to later say that they might take Chatfield but not Nesta because of Vincent.

I think what they really want is Surtain and Campbell. However, something has to give for them because they are also the overwhelming leader for Anthony Cook, who is their #1 target at CB.

Seems every year there is a tweener in SFL with 22-25 sacks, but i can't remember any of their names...probably because they never went on to make a name for themselves.

These aren't terrible #'s but it's pretty clear Kool likes his DE's uber athletic and long. Not questioning Kool, ever.
Andrew Chatfield 6-2, 221, 4.92 40, 4.57 shuttle, 31.4 vertical

Not necessarily
Shane ray, Charles Harris who were both 6'3 or under were 1st round picks and recruited by coach kool.

Both Ray and Harris are freak athletes though. Chatfield is just average, at least at the next level

think you need to hit up your boy andrew ellis, find out whatever the **** that guy knows

I stand corrected

He went on to later say that they might take Chatfield but not Nesta because of Vincent.

I think what they really want is Surtain and Campbell. However, something has to give for them because they are also the overwhelming leader for Anthony Cook, who is their [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] target at CB.

Campbell is their #1 cb target

Advertisement

Same here. Nothing seems to add up with this guy though. Are these kids just going to ignore how he lied to Gibson.

I stand corrected

I think what they really want is Surtain and Campbell. However, something has to give for them because they are also the overwhelming leader for Anthony Cook, who is their [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1][URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] [/URL] target at CB.

Campbell is their [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] cb target

False, Anthony Cook is their #1 target.

Let's see if it sticks... i agree with some of you others, it's a power play for the others.

I stand corrected

I think what they really want is Surtain and Campbell. However, something has to give for them because they are also the overwhelming leader for Anthony Cook, who is their [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1][URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] [/URL] target at CB.

Campbell is their [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] cb target

False, Anthony Cook is their #1 target.
False nothing,
Straight from Campbell himself

Campbell took an unofficial visit to Ohio State last month.

"They like me," Campbell said when asked about the Buckeyes. "They also say I'm their No. 1 cornerback in the class and that they could see me as one of those guys that's picked in the first round of the draft."

Miami, bama, clemson, osu all have told Campbell he is their number 1 cb target

Advertisement

Same here. Nothing seems to add up with this guy though. Are these kids just going to ignore how he lied to Gibson.

were these kids at AH when Gibson was there?

He just committed to osu.
I really think the canes should have offered him, he is the best pass rushing de in south Florida.

theyll regret it.....

Just as good as Brian Burns an all acc type guy last year.

Again...Im wayyy high on Chatfield than the Rousseau kid..

While you are a great poster and definitely know your stuff, one has to go with Kool and whomever he wants.

Chatfield is the type of player you reach for when you need immediate help.
Rousseau is the type of player you reach for when your roster dictates you have time to mold a rawer more superior athlete.

Neither are slam dunks. I like Kayode Oladele better than both of them.

Advertisement
I stand corrected

I think what they really want is Surtain and Campbell. However, something has to give for them because they are also the overwhelming leader for Anthony Cook, who is their [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1][URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1][URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] [/URL] [/URL] target at CB.

Campbell is their [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1][URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] [/URL] cb target

False, Anthony Cook is their [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] target.
False nothing,
Straight from Campbell himself

Campbell took an unofficial visit to Ohio State last month.

"They like me," Campbell said when asked about the Buckeyes. "They also say I'm their No. 1 cornerback in the class and that they could see me as one of those guys that's picked in the first round of the draft."

Miami, bama, clemson, osu all have told Campbell he is their number 1 cb target

No doubt in my mind that Urban told him that. Also, no doubt in my mind that he straight up lied to him. Anthony Cook is their #1 target and all their insiders agree.

Keep in mind that Urban reportedly told Campbell and Banks they were the only two CB's they would take this cycle. Which is also clearly a lie since they are going hard after Cook, Campbell, and Surtain.

247 lists his recruiters as Kerry Coombs, Cornerbacks Coach and Larry Johnson, D Line Coach. Not sure how O$U divides it up.

Rousseau is the type of player you reach for when your roster dictates you have time to mold a rawer more superior athlete.

have no shot with Oladele.

Rousseau is a niche guy....i bring in the definate guy in Chatfield imo...especially if it solidifies the trio of campbell, nesta silvera. BOOM.

have no shot with Oladele.

Rousseau is a niche guy....i bring in the definate guy in Chatfield imo...especially if it solidifies the trio of campbell, nesta silvera. BOOM.

Yeah chatfield likes Miami a lot, I think he would eventually flip if we offer soon

Advertisement
Back