Chatfield to osu

We still lead. Coincidentally his sister came by my crib right when I was talking to him. Both confirmed that Taint is still playing catch-up... Anybody else wanna act like I can't get to bottom of **** when Ty's concerned?!?! One thing we gotta remember is Drew doesn't have his U offer...yet. If/When he does, I'm positive he'll flip.

Bump this again for the people in the back... good sh*t rattlercane

Advertisement
Even Coach Kul isn't beyond getting caught-up in "coach think" when it comes to recruiting, that is looking past the production and getting bogged-down by measurements, etc. I don't think that is the case here, though. I don't think he holds an offer from any of the Big 3 in FL. That usually says something, especially at a school like AH. It could be that tOSU* sees something other don't, or it could be that they want to get one on the board from AH and if other don't come, they will move on. Who the **** knows. I just know it is too early to think anything is set in stone. Likewise, the circus that is South FL recruiting hasn't changed and just because things started early for us with a bang doesn't mean it will be smooth sailing. Back to Chatfield, I think we should have offered him regardless of any of this stuff. JMO, but I think the Defensive POY from Miami-Dade and Broward county should always have an offer from UM. That is the message we should be sending. If you ball out, we'll shell out. Period.

The bolded has been my thoughts since I started following recruiting and still is.

I'm thinking Kool is gunna slow play him. Might wanna see what's up with Parsons, Oladele, and Briggs. Not sure if we're still in it for that Texas DE

I think Briggs is more of a 3 tech dt though. His lower body is big as ****. Hey if their slow playing ...I get it...I love oladele but I aint even getting all on him based off who hes linked with.

Paradise will be key for Chatfield...Like he really needs to go there and kick some of our ot targets as well as work with the OLB's half of the camp...like I told you to tell him [MENTION=13993]RattlerCane305[/MENTION]

I'm thinking Kool is gunna slow play him. Might wanna see what's up with Parsons, Oladele, and Briggs. Not sure if we're still in it for that Texas DE

I think Briggs is more of a 3 tech dt though. His lower body is big as ****. Hey if their slow playing ...I get it...I love oladele but I aint even getting all on him based off who hes linked with.

Paradise will be key for Chatfield...Like he really needs to go there and kick some of our ot targets as well as work with the OLB's half of the camp...like I told you to tell him [MENTION=13993]RattlerCane305[/MENTION]

I don't know what postion he will play if he comes to Miami(Dennis Briggs) dend or dt but he looks like a physically imposing dlineman and is a monster out here. Vastly underrated and should shoot up in the rankings. Nesta and Briggs are the 2 best interior dlineman in the state behind Vincent

Even Coach Kul isn't beyond getting caught-up in "coach think" when it comes to recruiting, that is looking past the production and getting bogged-down by measurements, etc. I don't think that is the case here, though. I don't think he holds an offer from any of the Big 3 in FL. That usually says something, especially at a school like AH. It could be that tOSU* sees something other don't, or it could be that they want to get one on the board from AH and if other don't come, they will move on. Who the **** knows. I just know it is too early to think anything is set in stone. Likewise, the circus that is South FL recruiting hasn't changed and just because things started early for us with a bang doesn't mean it will be smooth sailing. Back to Chatfield, I think we should have offered him regardless of any of this stuff. JMO, but I think the Defensive POY from Miami-Dade and Broward county should always have an offer from UM. That is the message we should be sending. If you ball out, we'll shell out. Period.

The bolded has been my thoughts since I started following recruiting and still is.

Maybe you should alter your thinking, odd nobody on this list has an offer.

Dade County

8A-6A Offensive Player of the Year: Chatarius "Tutu" Atwell, Northwestern

8A-6A Defensive Player of the Year: Dimitri Prophete, Southridge

5A-IND Offensive Player of the Year: Daniel Richardson, Booker T. Washington

5A-IND Defensive Player of the Year: Jaquan Beaver, Booker T. Washington

Broward County

Daniel Crescitelli was honored as the Chuck Puleri & Associates Defensive Player of the Year

Advertisement
To me we need to take chatfield if only to lock down the other kids if he ends up balling out great if he ends up struggling some and not really contributing it doesn't matter the added value of the other two will offset that. If I had to guess I would state he will be a very good college player and a nice addition to our monsters on the d line

To me we need to take chatfield if only to lock down the other kids if he ends up balling out great if he ends up struggling some and not really contributing it doesn't matter the added value of the other two will offset that. If I had to guess I would state he will be a very good college player and a nice addition to our monsters on the d line

Thing is he's a good player in his own right. Chatfield needs to be offered period

Maybe you should alter your thinking, odd nobody on this list has an offer.

Dade County

8A-6A Offensive Player of the Year: Chatarius "Tutu" Atwell, Northwestern

8A-6A Defensive Player of the Year: Dimitri Prophete, Southridge

5A-IND Offensive Player of the Year: Daniel Richardson, Booker T. Washington

5A-IND Defensive Player of the Year: Jaquan Beaver, Booker T. Washington

Broward County

Daniel Crescitelli was honored as the Chuck Puleri & Associates Defensive Player of the Year

If they meet the size requirements and team needs. Most of those players listed will be good players listed. Tutu Atwell will be a good wr if he ever makes the transition. All Dade- All Broward players with size requirements should have offers if they have the grades imo.

Let Campbell and package deal go to OSU! We made them a priority but they went with the safer route due to OSU success with Myers. Just remind them the truth on who produced the best players Ever. Jobe, DJ Ivey and kid from Gables can ball too.

?Que?

Advertisement

Prop Joe U & I both know he's gonna dominate in ol/dl perimeter. And I told him a lil while before you brought it up that he needs to work with the LB's this camp season. I'm gonna make sure I link up with him before Paradise and remind him again to work with the LB's.

That update on Campbell from Rattler wasn't all that exciting. UM leads? If we didn't lead at this point then we wouldn't stand a chance. He's had a relationship with Rumph forever, his family is UM fans, and the school is within spitting distance.

What does Meth State have? A two month surface relationship? And don't even think of telling me anything about producing NFL players because we've been doing that forever.

We should be crossing the finish line. This should be a blowout like the one Meth State tasted the last time they took the field.

That update on Campbell from Rattler wasn't all that exciting. UM leads? If we didn't lead at this point then we wouldn't stand a chance. He's had a relationship with Rumph forever, his family is UM fans, and the school is within spitting distance.

What does Meth State have? A two month surface relationship? And don't even think of telling me anything about producing NFL players because we've been doing that forever.

We should be crossing the finish line. This should be a blowout like the one Meth State tasted the last time they took the field.

Don't know if you read tos but osu writers were trying to play it off as they were leading so it is significant

I know bruh, all of the excitement is coming from the speculation of these recruiting analysts and the Chicken Littles on the board. He just hasn't decided when he's gonna pull the trigger. No real excitement because the kid isn't an attention seeker and he's taking the sure & steady approach. Once his pledge goes in, it's gonna be a done deal. Maybe we are crossing the finish line but since he didn't express to me that he's committing soon, I won't come on here putting words in his mouth trying to hype things up. I didn't ask when he's gonna commit and he didn't say. In fact, if he did inform me before he went public, I'd never steal his thunder and spill it on here. You'd just have to watch the good news unfold. But I will say this, we have a lead for cuz by a pretty solid gap. One that the ****eyes or any other school should not be able to close...

Advertisement

I know bruh, all of the excitement is coming from the speculation of these recruiting analysts and the Chicken Littles on the board. He just hasn't decided when he's gonna pull the trigger. No real excitement because the kid isn't an attention seeker and he's taking the sure & steady approach. Once his pledge goes in, it's gonna be a done deal. Maybe we are crossing the finish line but since he didn't express to me that he's committing soon, I won't come on here putting words in his mouth trying to hype things up. I didn't ask when he's gonna commit and he didn't say. In fact, if he did inform me before he went public, I'd never steal his thunder and spill it on here. You'd just have to watch the good news unfold. But I will say this, we have a lead for cuz by a pretty solid gap. One that the ****eyes or any other school should not be able to close...

Let's go!!! That's the stuff we want to hear. I remember Pete saying on the Work that he might commit sometime near the beginning of the summer. Although who cares when Tyson commits as long as he signs with Miami on NSD.

Don't know if you read tos but osu writers were trying to play it off as they were leading so it is significant

Those guys don't know **** so I don't pay attention to what they say. I listen to guys like Rattler with actual info.

Let's go!!! That's the stuff we want to hear. I remember Pete saying on the Work that he might commit sometime near the beginning of the summer. Although who cares when Tyson commits as long as he signs with Miami on NSD.

You know when we talked back in April when he first told me we were leading, he did mention briefly about maybe making his choice sooner than later but he didn't sound too sure about when he'd pledge back then. I don't care when he does either, as long as he's staying local and faxing that NLI to Hecht...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Let Campbell and package deal go to OSU! We made them a priority but they went with the safer route due to OSU success with Myers. Just remind them the truth on who produced the best players Ever. Jobe, DJ Ivey and kid from Gables can ball too.

yea *** him we don't need teddy Bridgewater... we don't need Ryan shazier.... it's a good thing you aren't a coach of any kind with this weird *** attitude.

Advertisement
Back