Chatfield to osu

Chatfield is the type of player you reach for when you need immediate help.
Rousseau is the type of player you reach for when your roster dictates you have time to mold a rawer more superior athlete.

Neither are slam dunks. I like Kayode Oladele better than both of them.

have no shot with Oladele.

Rousseau is a niche guy....i bring in the definate guy in Chatfield imo...especially if it solidifies the trio of campbell, nesta silvera. BOOM.

Is Oladele a genron issue?

Rousseau is genron kid IIRC

Advertisement

This guy is coming out of left field saying we have no shot with Oladele. Pretty much everyone is predicting him to pick Miami.

Gogeta4 is wired in. I respect his opinion mucho... I just want to know what the basis is.

handled by GENRON OR COACHED DIRECTLY BY GENRON..im basing it just off that...but let these guys tell it

Yeah... That's what I thought. Oladele is a genron issue.

Yea especially a kid who is learning the game from GENRON. I dont care what they say i got to see it to believe it. RVA u been around the game long enough to know where im coming from?.

Rousseau is the type of player you reach for when your roster dictates you have time to mold a rawer more superior athlete.

Rousseau is a niche guy....i bring in the definate guy in Chatfield imo...especially if it solidifies the trio of campbell, nesta silvera. BOOM.

hes a broward kid...likely brought in by someone other than genron if i could recall.Genron is usually plugged in on the dade kids.

This guy is coming out of left field saying we have no shot with Oladele. Pretty much everyone is predicting him to pick Miami.

Gogeta4 is wired in. I respect his opinion mucho... I just want to know what the basis is.

handled by GENRON OR COACHED DIRECTLY BY GENRON..im basing it just off that...but let these guys tell it

Could be wrong but I've gotten the impression that this staff has embraced Genron a bit more than previous staffs, so maybe that's not as big of an issue.

GENRON is an fsu fan and not shame about it. I think he was somewhat embraced by last staff to.

Could be wrong but I've gotten the impression that this staff has embraced Genron a bit more than previous staffs, so maybe that's not as big of an issue.

GENRON is an fsu fan and not shame about it. I think he was somewhat embraced by last staff to.

Why would Oladele have decommitted from FSU though, if Genron was such a big influence?

He's Nigerian correct? If so, those kids tend to be pretty close with their families, maybe Genron doesn't have much influence there.

Advertisement

hes a broward kid...likely brought in by someone other than genron if i could recall.Genron is usually plugged in on the dade kids.

Yeah Genron wasn't at champagnat when he got there IIRC

Advertisement
So I still haven't seen anybody give a reason why the four players are a package deal? Is it because they play together now or is there actually something someone in the know has said?

Advertisement
He just committed to osu.
I really think the canes should have offered him, he is the best pass rushing de in south Florida.

theyll regret it.....

Just as good as Brian Burns an all acc type guy last year.

Again...Im wayyy high on Chatfield than the Rousseau kid..

Kool would have been all over Brian Burns. Exactly what he wants in a DE.

Chatfield and Burns are nothing alike.

And it still baffles me that people question who Kool chooses to recruit at DE. If any coach knows how to spot talent, it's him

how many times you watch AH play?. Who said they are alike?. I guarantee ive watch them both play more than you...and im aware of their direct skills/skilset.

If coach Kul recruited Rousseau as a de...im questioning it. He doesnt play the spot, and is rail thin. If he is a SLB/Pass rusher...then cool or KUL.

My point was Kool would have been all over Burns, because he fits the mold of a Kool DE prospect (tall, long, fast). Chatfield is nothing like that physically. Not a comparison of how they play at the high school level.

And do you have a point with me not having seen them play in high school? I doubt you've seen either Ayodele Adeoye live. Yet you've commented on him and told me my eval of him was wrong, even though I'm them only one of us who went to Ritenour games last year.

Can't have it both ways dude

Paradise is 7 weeks always. Our staff has enough credibility that it can afford to wait to see how everyone stacks out there before providing more hard commits along the DL If Chatfield dominates I'm sure he'll get that offer. ... when has AH been a package deal school?

while I dont think they were a packaged deal didnt mcfadden and burns go to FSU in the same class?

No. But whos saying anything about a package deal?. It just gives you a better chance...those kids are all close.

Paradise is 7 weeks always. Our staff has enough credibility that it can afford to wait to see how everyone stacks out there before providing more hard commits along the DL If Chatfield dominates I'm sure he'll get that offer. ... when has AH been a package deal school?

while I dont think they were a packaged deal didnt mcfadden and burns go to FSU in the same class?

No. But whos saying anything about a package deal?. It just gives you a better chance...those kids are all close.

this,why put yourself in a postion where this could be used as a recruiting pitch against you. You can bet urban Meyer will do that for sure... should have been offered chatfield.

Advertisement
He just committed to osu.
I really think the canes should have offered him, he is the best pass rushing de in south Florida.

theyll regret it.....

Just as good as Brian Burns an all acc type guy last year.

Again...Im wayyy high on Chatfield than the Rousseau kid..

Kool would have been all over Brian Burns. Exactly what he wants in a DE.

Chatfield and Burns are nothing alike.

And it still baffles me that people question who Kool chooses to recruit at DE. If any coach knows how to spot talent, it's him

how many times you watch AH play?. Who said they are alike?. I guarantee ive watch them both play more than you...and im aware of their direct skills/skilset.

If coach Kul recruited Rousseau as a de...im questioning it. He doesnt play the spot, and is rail thin. If he is a SLB/Pass rusher...then cool or KUL.

My point was Kool would have been all over Burns, because he fits the mold of a Kool DE prospect (tall, long, fast). Chatfield is nothing like that physically. Not a comparison of how they play at the high school level.

And do you have a point with me not having seen them play in high school? I doubt you've seen either Ayodele Adeoye live. Yet you've commented on him and told me my eval of him was wrong, even though I'm them only one of us who went to Ritenour games last year.

Can't have it both ways dude

the comparison isnt for burns and Chatfield..cause quite frankly everyone offered Burns. Its the comparison with Rousseau...hes a questionable take if hes a de...because their is NOTHING there to even evaluate. I know exactly what he wants to recruit at de...he has a mold he looks for..just as dugans, etc on our staff. I dont even remember what was said about the linebacker i just know i loved his tape and brought him up on the board. If u hanging on to that...go ahead.

Everyone calling out Pete but ignoring where he said they may take Chatfield to encourage Surtain/Campbell?

Coach Kool didn't want him. That's all I need to know. As for Nesta he's not going anywhere. I'd be more concerned with LSU and Clemson than OSU with Campbell. I think Miami is in the thick of it with TC. Question is does he have the stomach to deal with all the CB's we are signing in 17 & 18?

Coach Kool didn't want him. That's all I need to know. As for Nesta he's not going anywhere. I'd be more concerned with LSU and Clemson than OSU with Campbell. I think Miami is in the thick of it with TC. Question is does he have the stomach to deal with all the CB's we are signing in 17 & 18?
You should be, osu is Campbell top 2 along with Miami

Advertisement
Back